Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 09-22-2013, 07:49 AM   #1
pet 1

Hello, hello, hello

1. What do you do?
What ever strikes my fancy. I'm self employed working from home selling my photograph, art, crafts, all natural lotions and potions. I homeschool my 3 daughters, that always keeps things interesting. Down time, when I have it, I draw, go walks, play my flute (and no I've never had that one time at band camp), listen to music that's a given of coarse, play pool/ billiards, play video games.

2. Where are you from?
I'm from Maine but I have lived in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Florida, Texas, Puerto Rico

3. Who is your favorite author?
I'm not sure that is a fair question. How do I pick just one? Dean Koontz, Emily Bronte, JRR Tolkien, Angela Carter, Laurell K. Hamilton, Poe, and the list just goes on....

4. What are your favorite films?
Donnie Darko, Harold and Maude, The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Nightmare Before Christmas, Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, Bram strokers Dracula, the labyrinth, The Princess Bride, The Man Who Fell to Earth

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
I have no intentions of getting married why ruin a good thing with marriage.

6. At your funeral?
Funerals are for the living not the dead but I am stretched on your grave Dead Can Dance and
ain't no sunshine when you're gone Nina Simone version would both be good.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Preferable saving some one else and any other way then fire...fire bad.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
Just burn me while playing Blue Oyster Cult I'm burning for you then send me back to the earth.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
Long skirts and corsets but since that is not always doable tees with jeans or a long skirt. I alter many if my clothes.... Get bored with the norm.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Easy lack of financial responsibility.

11. What's your favorite band?
Again no fair I can't pick just one. David Bowie, spacehog, Dead Can Dance, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Janis Joplin, fIREHOSE, The Ramones, sisters of mercy, peter Murphy, Bauhaus, Depeche Mode, Cat Stevens, joy division...

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I went to school for culinary arts, building apartment, outdoor recreation. Life had been my greatest teacher.

13. Why did you join?
I'm alone a lot and would enjoy a bit of socializing. Plus i always find great new art, music and movies from good forums. Plus I'm in an open poly relationship so you never know where chatting might take things.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? I'm all women, bi and been in the BDSM lifestyle for over 15 years.
pet 1 is offline   Reply With Quote