Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2004, 08:20 PM   #826
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy2222
My... how.... uplifting CT.... lol... On a slightly more positive note we could matterand make a difference in the grand scheme of things if we could get our collective excrement together... and our butts in gear... However, we wont... so enjoy it while it lasts...

In case anyone was wondering the reason one defecates and urinates all over ones self upon death is that all of your muscles totally relax when you die... to include your bowels... The moral of the story?... Relax too much and your in deep shit!... he he he....

Another message brought to you by "Post Cards for the Politically Insane Inc.".....

Ever,
~The Gypsy~
Damn you , Gypsy. I was perfectly content to be nihilistic this evening...bastard.
:wink: thanks
Old 05-02-2004, 08:31 PM   #827
Daz

now that made for a good laugh, both of you
considering the conversations i've been having with people this week it really brings things into a new light
:twisted:
Old 05-02-2004, 09:31 PM   #828
Gypsy2222

Quote:
Originally Posted by comatoast

Damn you , Gypsy. I was perfectly content to be nihilistic this evening...bastard.
He he he..... *Bows Deeply*... lol... Didn't you know?...
It seems that in the higherarchy of gothic.net I'm not only the "Warrior of the Gothic Nation and General of the Dark Armies of Gothica"... but I am also the local shrink!... lol... And what are shrinks good for but to ruin moods? Nervous people become stable, stable people become nervous (out of fear as to what they are nuts with... lol), depressed people become happy,and happy people become depressed (usually about going in the first place... he he he)..... Yay... lol... yay evil ol' me.... :twisted:

Always,
~The Gypsy~
Old 05-03-2004, 04:25 PM   #829
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy2222
Quote:

He he he..... *Bows Deeply*... lol... Didn't you know?...
It seems that in the higherarchy of gothic.net I'm not only the "Warrior of the Gothic Nation and General of the Dark Armies of Gothica"... but I am also the local shrink!... lol... And what are shrinks good for but to ruin moods? Nervous people become stable, stable people become nervous (out of fear as to what they are nuts with... lol), depressed people become happy,and happy people become depressed (usually about going in the first place... he he he)..... Yay... lol... yay evil ol' me.... :twisted:

Always,
~The Gypsy~

Thanks...You suck...but thanks..I needed that laugh...don't get many of those lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
now that made for a good laugh, both of you
considering the conversations i've been having with people this week it really brings things into a new light
:twisted:
You're welcome...I think :wink: anything I can do to help...
Old 05-03-2004, 05:49 PM   #830
tickingstitch

The sun is beating so hot in my house and there is no where to run. I woke up at 4pm in a complete sweat. It is so evil. I am going to go lay in a corner until it goes away.

Aim: K143rsjrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.
Old 05-03-2004, 06:07 PM   #831
ice

Allecter - to wamble as a queasie stomacke dothe.

Zowerswopped - I'll natured

.words are fun.

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Old 05-03-2004, 06:10 PM   #832
Gnossos

Well, there's nowhere else to put this, as the "Bragging Rights" thread seems to have disappeared... and I just have to get my brag on about this particular event.

My cat Randy, the One-Eared Wonder Kitty, gave a live demonstration of clicker training for cats at the Humane Society's Annual Meeting. He performed flawlessly-his sit, sit-stay, high five (left and right paws), low five, and sit pretty were letter-perfect in a big, unfamiliar room in front of an audience of 60 or so people.

Blew those rich, complacent, Lab- and Golden Retriever-owning assholes away. Cats behaving like dogs- hmm, maybe they have some value after all. It's pretty much the only way to get through to these people- and they're the ones who cough up the cash. Crazy cat ladies, as a rule, are not wealthy donors.

THAT'S MY BOY! (Even though he's only in it for the treats).

My avatar is Randy, rendered in pumpkin for Halloween 02. Doesn't do him justice, but I'm no artist.

Yes, I know I'm obsessed with him. He's pretty cool, though. -Gnossos
Old 05-03-2004, 06:24 PM   #833
comatoast

Gnossos,

I am so ,damned, glad you explained you icon. I have had MANY talks with friends as to what that was...I thought it was a cat on a pumpkin but..who listens to me? :wink:

YAY for vindication!!!!
Old 05-03-2004, 07:00 PM   #834
Gnossos

I always wondered if anyone knew what the hell that was. It looks a lot better in a larger format.
You have a discerning eye, Comatoast. -Gnossos
Old 05-03-2004, 07:09 PM   #835
comatoast

Well...it was ,either, that ,or, a hamster with a million candle-watt flashlight in it's ass...glad I guessed correctly
Old 05-03-2004, 09:34 PM   #836
Daz

ahh so my house reeks of paint today
started painting my room mates room, she doesnt move in till the end of the month so we figured we'd paint the thing now
good plan really.... three walls are going to be red and one wall (with the door and closet) is going to be black
my room will actually be the opposite (three walls black and one wall red)
when its done its gonna look awsome... only problem is all we got on today is the primer... and the primer is fucking PINK... as she put it "it looks like a flamingo puked up all over the walls"
tomorrow the actual colour goes on but for tonight i have to deal with pink across from my room, and i cant even close the door since we took it off to paint the door frame.
argh... anyone got a couch i can crash on tonight?
lol
Old 05-03-2004, 10:29 PM   #837
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
started painting my room mates room, she doesnt move in till the end of the month so we figured we'd paint the thing now
good plan really.... three walls are going to be red and one wall (with the door and closet) is going to be black
when its done its gonna look awsome... only problem is all we got on today is the primer... and the primer is fucking PINK... as she put it "it looks like a flamingo puked up all over the walls"
tomorrow the actual colour goes on but for tonight i have to deal with pink across from my room, and i cant even close the door since we took it off to paint the door frame.
lol
Long drive but..sure... :wink:

Pepto walls,huh? Thaaaaaaat must suck
Old 05-03-2004, 10:46 PM   #838
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnossos
Well, there's nowhere else to put this, as the "Bragging Rights" thread seems to have disappeared... and I just have to get my brag on about this particular event.

My cat Randy, the One-Eared Wonder Kitty, gave a live demonstration of clicker training for cats at the Humane Society's Annual Meeting. He performed flawlessly-his sit, sit-stay, high five (left and right paws), low five, and sit pretty were letter-perfect in a big, unfamiliar room in front of an audience of 60 or so people.

Blew those rich, complacent, Lab- and Golden Retriever-owning assholes away. Cats behaving like dogs- hmm, maybe they have some value after all. It's pretty much the only way to get through to these people- and they're the ones who cough up the cash. Crazy cat ladies, as a rule, are not wealthy donors.

THAT'S MY BOY! (Even though he's only in it for the treats).

My avatar is Randy, rendered in pumpkin for Halloween 02. Doesn't do him justice, but I'm no artist.

Yes, I know I'm obsessed with him. He's pretty cool, though. -Gnossos
I've always told peole that you can train any animal if you've got them time to invest.Way to go girl!!

P.S.I thought your avatar was a weird pic of an embryo or a cell. :roll:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide_Jade
what's a little Queen between friends after all?
No one's business at all, luv.Look,look, seeeeeeee I'm not the only one who listens to Queen,ha!

And Daz,you know you've always got my lap to crawl into when you want. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 05-03-2004, 11:02 PM   #839
Daz

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
lol
Long drive but..sure... :wink:

Pepto walls,huh? Thaaaaaaat must suck
ya its pretty nasty... first thing im gonna see in the morning
gonna be in a bad mood all day lol
friggen walls glow pink now
Old 05-03-2004, 11:06 PM   #840
comatoast

I can't stop laughing,Daz. All I can see is you clutching the top of your sheets and hiding half of your face, screaming..."THHHEEE PIIIIINNNKK!!!!! The horror!"
Plus ya get to wake up to that putrid color...

You do have my sympathy*snort* really
Old 05-03-2004, 11:08 PM   #841
Daz

lol
most likely i'll be dreaming of flamingos exploding all over the house
i'll wake up, roll over and go blind
might be a good reason to call in sick though
"uhhhh monique... i can't come into work today... the pink room across the hall fucking BLINDED me this morning"

hehe
Old 05-03-2004, 11:15 PM   #842
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
lol
most likely i'll be dreaming of flamingos exploding all over the house
i'll wake up, roll over and go blind
might be a good reason to call in sick though
"uhhhh monique... i can't come into work today... the pink room across the hall fucking BLINDED me this morning"

hehe
LMAO

Well...you have fun with the flamingo puke... I think I'm going to go to bed in my black mattress, dark blue curtains and off white walls....
Oh! Daz, ya might want to where sunglasses to bed...just in case
Old 05-03-2004, 11:29 PM   #843
WolfMoon

g'night Toasty.
Old 05-04-2004, 12:10 AM   #844
WolfMoon

THis li'l Wolfie's goin' to bed.
Old 05-04-2004, 12:13 AM   #845
Daz

night hun
Old 05-04-2004, 02:43 PM   #846
Ravena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravena
I'll miss him. I should have known it was him, he's the only one who calls me 'Rav'. And he knew I liked tea! I don't care what anyone else says, I will miss him and wish him luck. Yes... Stepping AWAY from the emoticoms.

On a completely different note, German men are SO hot!!!!
I know Rav..

sigh..

I could strangle them both really..

This site is big enough for everyone..We've all spent way too much fucking time fighting..I'm so fucking tired of it..I'm sorry I jumped on you bout him and the whole situations months ago..I should have backed out of both of their lives long ago..Maybe there wouldn't be so much Blood everywhere now..Who fucking knows..

*sigh*

But I'm sorry..

*hugs*
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 05-04-2004, 02:49 PM   #847
Ravena

Quote:
Quote:
I'll miss him. I should have known it was him, he's the only one who calls me 'Rav'. And he knew I liked tea! I don't care what anyone else says, I will miss him and wish him luck. Yes... Stepping AWAY from the emoticoms.

Hey,Rav..You're a beautiful person and I count you amung the blessings and the wonderful people I've met here. Take care of yourself.

Peace be with you,love.

P.S. I wouldn't know about German men

*warm, fuzzy feeling*
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 05-04-2004, 03:25 PM   #848
comatoast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hey,Rav..You're a beautiful person and I count you amung the blessings and the wonderful people I've met here. Take care of yourself.

Peace be with you,love.

P.S. I wouldn't know about German men

*warm, fuzzy feeling*

Don't get too warm and fuzzy...someone may try to snuggle up..or sell you on the black market,dear.
Old 05-04-2004, 05:04 PM   #849
comatoast

Feel like ass. Been sick for a few days and can't seem to get over it....stress isn't making it any better.

Randomness? here ya go....Simpsons Trivia!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096697/trivia

Plus...I just wanted the 900th post.. :wink:
Old 05-04-2004, 05:32 PM   #850
Gnossos

Oh, dear. Pink. I was forced to spend my formative years in a pink-and-white confectionary of a room- flowery curtains, serious shag carpet, etc. I think my mom hoped it would make me more girly. That little plan certainly backfired. I now base all of my home decor ideas on Edward Gorey illustrations.

Love the red and black scheme, Daz. Hope it goes up quick. Painting's a bitch, ain't it? -Gnossos

PS Can't decide whether to change my avatar or allow people to go on thinking that I have a predilection for sodomized hamsters or disturbing sonograms...
Closed Thread