Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 04:09 PM   #1851
Wise Child

Aah - I gets ya, E_P_S.

Maybe this will stop her from giving people who truly have suffered from this crime a bad fuckin' name.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 01-31-2006, 10:16 PM   #1852
cannibalnuns

And that’s why it is so hard to take **** victims seriously. If things such as this persists and so much drama takes place and so many people lie and make up their pointless bullshit, I do not think this is a place I really want to be. AND I do not want to post any pictures, comments and opinions I really shouldn’t. Not that I really would say anything I would have to worry about anyway but, who knows who might be lurking and who might be making comments as such. I swear all this ranting on her has made me sick.

Joy: I am not going to cuss you, you are not worth that and in doing so might even cause me more grief. Instead I will treat you as a child should be treated, with a stern word.

You should stop being so silly, you really need to think. Things you say will catch up with you and who knows, you just might get a real story to put on another forum. How would you feel? I would imagine you might re-think the things you said. When you are r,aped by a gang of horny males, who treat you with the respect of public prostitute and beat you- it will not be a joke then. Trust me, things come back to bite you on the backside. I just pity you and feel sorry for you if that happens to you. Perhaps we can change our fate, think about it. Who will listen to you then? When your clothes are ripped, your lips are swollen and split, and your legs are sticky. How long will it be then when you realize, it was never a joke?

You say that your parents have passed on; I honestly will not give you sympathy of any kind. I do not even believe you and I never did. I just talked to you as I was being nice, but I keep my mouth shut. However back to your parents the chances are, you had a bad day. You're adolescent behaviour and poor choices perhaps got you into trouble with parents that loved you. But of course you treaded the fine line balancing between the truth and the false. Now I am guilty of this as well (exaggerating) when i was younger to impress people or seek attention. Before I got pissed off with people like you who seek attention posting pictures, telling of your **** stories (the 67th time) and seeking attention because you are to sad and loathsome to get it from yourself.

This is about worn down my patience and the likes; the only thing that will do some good would be what EPS stated. Otherwise your words and my words to that type of naughty child mean nothing. You think she cares what you say and how much you cuss her out? You are not doing anything but giving her attention and she craves it anyway she can get it. I know many are hurt and I know many want to hurt her if they could.

But are you going to stoop so low and even climb down to her level for a moment to talk to her?

Do you want to spend your time cussing and yelling at someone who never really cared about you? Or just write them off and erase them all together, that always does the most damage to them (they can still have an opening to run their mouth and apologize if you do not erase them all together) and the easiest way to cope for me. I have no trouble with it.

All it does is hurt you and bring you down. It ruins the mood and EPS is taking care of it. I keep my mouth shut most of the time and feel free to flame me all you want. Feel free to cuss me and insult and whatever you feel is necessary. I can handle it. Just being perfectly honest, though you did care about her, it's time to sweep up the ashes and scatter them. She is not worth this much of my time, nor is she worth that much of yours.

I think I will take a long vacation, and if I get this job I am sure the vacation will start. But it is over and done with, be like Jesus to the Sinner and erase her from the book of life. If this makes you mad, oh well just being factual.

And on that note all I can say is Fuck it.

http://www.bible.ca/marriage/spankin...n-rockwell.jpg
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
Old 02-01-2006, 12:09 AM   #1853
Blushing Heliophobe

EPS, how can you tell that those other profiles are Joy? Not that I doubt you as it may sound but I'm just curious.

Joy - you're the reason parents should be monitoring what their kids do. I'll bet that you probably even have a really good home life and are just looking for attention. I am not going to cuss you out but if you read this; seriously evaluate why you feel the need to lie the way you do. Now it may only be affecting you online friends but soon it will affect your real friends, your family, your love interests, even your career. Pathological liars have a hard time keeping respect in personal as well as professional circles. You don't want to lose so much just because you make up stories, do you? If you feel you can't stop...come clean with your parents and tell them you feel you have a problem. Hell, talk to your school counseler if you can't tell your parents. But do something about it.

There was a girl I worked with who ended up getting a divorce and a dishonorable discharge because of her lying habits. She depends on her new husband to financially support her (concieved in adultery) child because she can't even get a job now...

Don't let this be you.
Old 02-01-2006, 02:18 AM   #1854
Sanctus Dei

Not that I want to steal your glorious flaming thunder guys but let's cool the subject. I worry that you may scare an actual victim from speaking as they may fear being taken seriously because we are a bit desensitized and skeptical to the subject (Thankya much J******* and fucktard friends). I just think all this ranting and roasting would make me think twice before reaching out to you guys for help for real... sorry if I sound "bossy" or am offending anyone, just an opinion.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 02-01-2006, 02:44 AM   #1855
mortalitas incomitatus

so, just to sound dumb and nieve.....was J/S posting under other names.
has she been banned?

*another eliter*
Old 02-01-2006, 02:49 AM   #1856
Blushing Heliophobe

Eh... my intent was not to flame the hell out of her, but to hopefully get the point across that pathological lying can seriously screw up her life...

I have no clue if she was posting under other names...

*edit* BTW, congrats new Andrew Eldritch
Old 02-01-2006, 02:50 AM   #1857
cannibalnuns

Exactly Sanctus. Exactly.
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
Old 02-01-2006, 02:52 AM   #1858
mortalitas incomitatus

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i didn't even notice.

i literally EEEEEPEd and bounced on my seat when i read your post.

*does stupid pathetic happy dance*

i *heart*you blushing.

*another eliter*
Old 02-01-2006, 02:59 AM   #1859
Blushing Heliophobe

Yay!

I notice when mine changes but then I feel like a nerd so I don't mention it. Then I tell my mr and he calls me a nerd...

Well we can all be nerds together!
Old 02-01-2006, 03:18 AM   #1860
mortalitas incomitatus

but i don't wanna be a nerd.

*stamps foot and pouts*

*another eliter*
Old 02-01-2006, 04:28 AM   #1861
Blushing Heliophobe

Well, you can be an uber-sexy nerd...
Old 02-01-2006, 05:13 AM   #1862
edible_eye

just for the record - anyone who's established him or her -self upon these boards, much like joyslayer did, has never been pounced upon for opening up about their life - subjects either emotional or goofy.

although the internet is not the same as real life, in that we only know one another by the words we type, it is also very much like real life in that we do get to know one another and form some degree of trust. when that trust is broken, especially after people went out of their way here to discuss joy's life with her, offer sympathy, etc. - it's only appropriate for those who feel the need to react, do so accordingly. it's the old - yelling fire in the movie theater to watch the people scramble - trick.

just because we scrambled doesn't mean the next person to speak about fire would draw negative reactions from us - and i hope the words you're laying down now, sanctus and cannibal, wouldn't mean someone would receive them from you either.

if it doesn't bother you that someone would come here and play the r*pe card to get attention, so be it. there are obviously some here it did bother.

so be that, as well.
Old 02-01-2006, 06:35 AM   #1863
cannibalnuns

Why waste your time and why would others on someone who never cared? Regardless of how much you give to her? It was nice of you being so willing to help, as well as others. But I meant it would not hurt to give a few more comforting words. But I am perhaps naïve and young. Or either I just express anger in another manner. Of course I get mad and even physical when it is required. But you know just keep in mind others on here might need one to comfort them and calm them down.

Also there are to many here that are to good for such words and to use them and only be bothered more by some parasite that fed from their emotions.. Like a cut that keeps getting infected each time you scratch it, when you should put a bandage over it and let it heal over time. Give to those that matter to you comforts (which I am sure you have) and though I do not know you Edible, you seem to have more of a heart than a spiteful side. I was suggesting perhaps more comfort (between friends) in this hard time rather than anger to help heal wounds. Plus even keep an eye on others own well being in case something is to come from this ordeal. You never know what might happen, but I did not say I did not care. Perhaps this might clarify. But I will put down the shovel for now while I can still see over top of the hole.
Old 02-01-2006, 07:30 AM   #1864
WolfMoon

Canni, I think people are justifiably venting.

I don't give a shit whether or not the person(s) I vent about ever read what I write upon these boards. For me, I have to let it out somehow.

Some people shrug it off, others need to vomit up that bad eggsalad.
Old 02-01-2006, 07:38 AM   #1865
your name here

can I flame myself?
Old 02-01-2006, 07:43 AM   #1866
Blushing Heliophobe

You are a waste of matter. Go away.
Old 02-01-2006, 08:28 AM   #1867
tenet_2012

Wow...

Ummmm...

I think that was the best and most intelligent flame session I have ever seen.

You guys make me feel dumb with your amazing words.

--Geisha
Old 02-01-2006, 09:23 AM   #1868
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushing Heliophobe

EPS, how can you tell that those other profiles are Joy? Not that I doubt you as it may sound but I'm just curious.

Joy had previously stated that she uses the name 'Jadudesi' on every other site she frequents, but this one. Jadudesi is also the name she uses for her email address, which I verified from her profile here. With the help of some of the lovelies here, we did a search for her on Google and Yahoo, using the name Jadudesi and her email address.

Voila!!

Suddendly it all became much clearer as we began to read posts where she claimed to actually be 20 and a Pre-Med student. That's also how we found her erotic fiction. Another post she made on a Coheed & Cambria board, claimed that she has a female stalker who is videotaping her every move.

Sigh.

I agree with almost all of the comments made on the subject.

Joy and her penchant for fabrications, will be dealt with by the only people qualified to handle her.

The Police.

The only people I feel sorry for in this sad affair, are her parents. I am sure this is going to break their hearts into tiny little pieces. As a parent, you never imagine your children are going to do something so foul and unthinkable. I reserve my sadness for them.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:41 AM   #1869
edible_eye

cannibal - i'm gonna answer you, not because i feel any form of animosity toward you (quite the opposite, actually), but because you asked questions and therefore, will receive answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannibalnuns
Why waste your time and why would others on someone who never cared? Regardless of how much you give to her? It was nice of you being so willing to help, as well as others. But I meant it would not hurt to give a few more comforting words.
i can't speak for anyone else, only myself, and in that vein understand one thing if this really matters to you - what i say is said for my own sake, not for hers or anyone else's. when someone plays with emotions, whether on a grand or minor scale, for me to continue with comforting words doesn't make any sense to me, not in my personal life and not on this message board.

Quote:
But I am perhaps naïve and young. Or either I just express anger in another manner. Of course I get mad and even physical when it is required. But you know just keep in mind others on here might need one to comfort them and calm them down.
point made - you handle your frustrations as you see fit. have some respect for others who do the same.

as for others here, let's put this all in perspective. this isn't a crisis website. it's a website grounded within roots of a literary nature; a writer's site, a horror writer's site as well as a place to review said writings. that said, it also has become a rather personally interactive site where people have come to get to know others who share points of life. people come here from all points of the globe and somehow, through the words we all lay down, there is a feeling of comraderie that naturally follows. sometimes, people here decide they want to open up about something in their life that moves away from the silly back-and-forth banter - they want to share something serious. the trust that has been built to encourage someone to open up like that is always respected, at least from the more mature members. joy received that respect just the same as anyone else. to find that she played on that sense of trust, to me, leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. i didn't want that taste and so, i spit it out.

Quote:
Also there are to many here that are to good for such words and to use them and only be bothered more by some parasite that fed from their emotions.. Like a cut that keeps getting infected each time you scratch it, when you should put a bandage over it and let it heal over time.
there's no time needed. she did what she did, i spit my shit out and i'm done. she doesn't exist to me any longer. i don't need time to heal. all she did was carve a new notch of disgust into my soul. that notch doesn't have a name, just a new pair of pessimistic eyes which survey anything my attention happens to focus upon. i said to the minister st. fond a few days back - i meet people like his pretend fried joanne on a weekly basis - people, he was trying to tell us, like joy. it's too bad i didn't listen when he whipped out his bullshit o'meter.

Quote:
Give to those that matter to you comforts (which I am sure you have) and though I do not know you Edible, you seem to have more of a heart than a spiteful side. I was suggesting perhaps more comfort (between friends) in this hard time rather than anger to help heal wounds.
my anger was encapsulated within that single post. if anyone needs comfort, pm me. i can't imagine this small episode would necessitate a need for comfort from others, but if there is one - pm me.

Quote:
Plus even keep an eye on others own well being in case something is to come from this ordeal. You never know what might happen, but I did not say I did not care. Perhaps this might clarify. But I will put down the shovel for now while I can still see over top of the hole.
what can come of this other than her being banned? if that new law is indicative of what might happen, then she'll get what she deserves. even if she doesn't deserve it, who cares? as stephen king is wont to say - "good riddance to bad rubbish".

Last edited by edible_eye; 02-01-2006 at 09:54 AM.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:19 PM   #1870
Blushing Heliophobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Joy had previously stated that she uses the name 'Jadudesi' on every other site she frequents, but this one. Jadudesi is also the name she uses for her email address, which I verified from her profile here. With the help of some of the lovelies here, we did a search for her on Google and Yahoo, using the name Jadudesi and her email address.

Voila!!

Ooohh... okay. While the writing was similiar, I couldn't tell how you super-sleuthed that one...gotcha.
Old 02-02-2006, 01:13 AM   #1871
Sanctus Dei

E_E you took my request wrong, which is understandable. I care nothing for that attention starved little twat... in fact I'm seriously angry that she played the "victim" card so nonchalantly. The reason for my request to put a halt on the flamouge had to do with other members on this board who may have a victimized past and were willing to share until they read the skeptically angry posts. I have no problem with the level of blaze you all have put forth, she deserves it... I just wonder if someone reading this without a complete knowledge of the person involved might wonder if their requests for help will be scrutinized as well.

Again.. Sorry if this is misunderstood as a lenient plea for lil’ miss “pay attention to me” cause it’s far from it.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 02-02-2006, 05:24 AM   #1872
edible_eye

fair enough and i see your point. i'll reiterate, though - this isn't a crisis website and if someone does drop by here with the intention of posting only some cry for help... well, take a look at some of the back posts.

people have had their ever-lovin' heads torched for just such behavior.

neither you nor i would wander into a group of strangers with the sole intention of baring our soul. and if we did, we'd deserve whatever backlash we received. dropping provocative life-bombs unto strangers usually results in someone getting their ass handed to them in one form or another.

on the other hand, if you spent time getting to know a group of people and that group suddenly found out everything coming out of your mouth was bullshit, you'd deserve that backlash as well. and if someone waltzed into that arena whilst that backlash was taking place, without any knowledge of who you were or what was happening, it would behoove him or her to keep his or her mouth shut on the subject until he or she figured out what the deal was.

look, santarea is a **** counselor. she works with women in crisis. i work in two different emergency rooms, one in an inner city where **** is about as common as turning on the television, thanx in part to the massive crack and heroin abuse in the area. part of my job is to counsel the women who come in to report what has happened, contact boston p.d. and facilitate the utilization of the forensic RN to gather the evidence - the **** kit xnguela spoke of. thank god i've never had to do one myself, but if the forensic RN can't make it, i'm supposed to collect that evidence. the point is, there are people here who work with women in crisis as part of the job.

joy spit in each of their collective faces with her bullshit and she got what she deserved in terms of a verbal writing off from the site - why? because when push comes to shove, most people here do respect and welcome those who have undergone shitty adversity in their lives, by and large. and on a personal note, for every man i was unable to beat down who assaulted a woman i've had to counsel, joy earned my rage with her flippant attitude toward r.ape.

members of this site have a freedom to express themselves. if someone wants to divulge private information, so be it. personally, i don't feel the need to do so but i don't speak for everyone. i understand that while posting here and getting to know some of the personalities on the board, it becomes easy to feel comfortable and when someone feels comfortable, sometimes things that have festered within our hearts and souls are purged. sometimes this place or one like it is the only place someone is able to spit out what has sat in their gut, making them sick to their core. in a way, it's like confession - revealing what's in your heart to the man behind the wall. and that's all right, if that's what you need to do. i doubt you'd find anyone who'd fault you for opening up.

but those who are on the receiving end of a confession should, in some way, have some comfort with the one baring his or her soul as well. it's kind of a two-way street.

again - you don't walk up to a stranger and open a conversation by telling him or her you like to shove dildoes up your ass while you masturbate, or any such thing. but maybe, after hanging out with that stranger for a while, such a statement wouldn't be so off the wall. that's the point i'd like to make to you about people feeling comfortable posting their personal secrets.

Last edited by edible_eye; 02-02-2006 at 05:30 AM.
Old 02-02-2006, 04:50 PM   #1873
JuliaGaltic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushing Heliophobe
Ooohh... okay. While the writing was similiar, I couldn't tell how you super-sleuthed that one...gotcha.
If you look at the picture thread on that site as well you'll see a picture she posted of herself.

Darkangel, life is soo completely unfair sometimes... *hugs*

I wish you all the best hon.
Old 02-02-2006, 04:59 PM   #1874
JuliaGaltic

...and in the meantime all you can do is hold his hand through it all and try to ease his suffering as much as humanly possible.

If you ever need someone to hold your had during this difficult time, feel free to PM me any time.
Old 02-03-2006, 02:10 AM   #1875
Blushing Heliophobe

I hate working in a room with no human contact.

Since I can't work in my shop I work this office job and have found out that I will work this office job until the end of my tour here - at least Nov07.

You have to go down a hall, and through a hangar, through a door, down a hallway where there isn't any reason to go because nobody else is there and hey - there's my office. Normally two grumpy old guys work here too, but for the past two weeks they've been engaged elsewhere.

So I sit here. Doing paperwork. The only time I even hear a human voice is when someone dials the wrong number. There's no radio. I can't listen to CDs. The hours an minutes slowly drag on by. The internet filter on these computers is so damn strict that I can't hardly get on many interesting sites...I'm surprised I'm allowed here. If it shows up as Chat, Entertainment, MP3, Nudity, Sexuality, Occult...then I can't get onto it.

I am so bored. I am losing my humanity. Isn't there a country that uses this as a form of torture?

And then I can't believe that I'm complaining, of all things, of having an easy job.

So I don't even feel that I have the right to complain.

When I joined, I purposefully picked a job that kept me out of an office, out of doors, and far, far away from paperwork and desks, and especially sitting still.

AAaahhh!!!
Closed Thread