Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 08-27-2009, 10:02 PM   #1
CreepyLocks & the 3 goats

Any Musicians in North Carolina

I'm looking for a guitarist, vocalist, and live keyboardist for my band here in Greensboro, NC. The music is mainly influenced by genres such as industrial, death rock, horror punk, goth rock, darkwave, and ethereal. I've uploaded some demos and unmixed tracks up onto my myspace page myspace.com/murmursdeathagogo
I'm in need of people that can put in alot of time to the band, as well as participate in stage theatrics, etc.

If any of you play or sing, and live in NC, and might be interested in playing for the band, lets talk and I'll get you a bit more info on it.
CreepyLocks & the 3 goats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
betty-mourque

ask wednesday 13 he lives in Landis xD
betty-mourque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:32 PM   #3
CreepyLocks & the 3 goats

That gives me an idea, I might be able to ask some of the bands around here if they know of anyone looking for a band.(musicians tend to know musicians)

The Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13 have always been one of my favorite bands. That'd be pretty cool to work with him or anyone from FDQ. I met Wed13 for a brief second out side the first FDQ13 reunion show that they played down the street from my place back in '05. There's footage of that show somewhere. I'd love to see it if I ever could find it.
CreepyLocks & the 3 goats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:34 PM   #4
Mr E Nigma

Sorry man. I'm 1 state too far north.