Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-16-2006, 09:50 AM   #26
Lady Ravenna

Yes, its is...
Lady Ravenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 02:10 PM   #27
succubus,queenofvampires

Awww...Lady Ravenna,what happened the other day was so romantic!Lucky you!!
*wishes similar thing could happen with me*
succubus,queenofvampires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 02:38 PM   #28
corporalaccident

Wow! That must have been so moving. I'm an uber fan of what you mentioned as "Victorian romances." The Victorian age is my favorite time period. I feel really connected to it. I think you'll meet this mystery man again one day. Sounds like it's meant to be! How romantic.
corporalaccident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 01:49 AM   #29
4mytribe

Thats cool more guys need to be like that but they are scared of going over the top. I try to push the envelope but I too keep it in but no where near most peeps. Too much damn PC control. Let the passion out I say (thats the south park in me speaking out)

>< dammit they killed Kyle
4mytribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 02:07 AM   #30
angel011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushing Heliophobe
My, but aren't we the 'love at first sight' type
Well, who wouldn't fall in love with a guy who acted like that?

That was a wonderful story, Lady. Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:31 AM   #31
†Enchanted-Nightmares†

I like toast =]
†Enchanted-Nightmares† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 04:04 PM   #32
corporalaccident

WOW you're deep, lolz.
corporalaccident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 04:08 PM   #33
gruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by †Enchanted-Nightmares†
I like toast =]
Nice utterly stereotypical Gawth homepage you've got there,HotTopic must be proud.
gruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 04:14 PM   #34
Pathogen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ravenna
Good Evening All,

This really isn't going to be a paragraph that the average person would consider whining, but no other board really fit what I'm going to tell you all so I stuck it here. I guess the end is a bit whiny but...well I'll just shut up and tell the story.

On Friday Feb 10, I was walking in Northampton MA (Any MA residents that are reading this that know how awesome this town is please comment) and I was wearing a long renassiance gown complete with corset and a velvet cloak, when this gorgeous guy walked by (tall, long black hair, green eyes...very Johnny Depp-esque) stopped turned around and grabbed my hand and said "Miss, you are the most beautiful creature that I have ever set my eyes upon" he then proceeded to kiss it in the most Mr Darcy from "Pride and Predjudice" manner and then walked on by. I stood there for a moment, stunned, to say the least and then looked for him so that I may have a word with him. He seemed to have disapeered in the blink of an eye. I was so awestruck that I had to sit down and drink a serious amount of Earl Grey tea. Honestly, nothing like that has ever happend to me before and I wish that I would meet this gentleman again. The encounter was full of Victorian Romance and ...well...I can't function when ever I think about it. I suppose that this was a rant of sorts and I'm sorry, but I had to let it out somewhere. Post any comments that you may have.

Have a Wonderful Evening,
Lady Ravenna
LADY RAVENNA: It's not everyday that a person comes up & compliments anyone like that. I used to think that shit like that only happened in the movies or cheesy Harlequin romance novels with Fabio & some woman on the front cover. Your incident has proven me wrong. This is coming from someone who's hella cynical about romance in general.
Pathogen. is offline   Reply With Quote