Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-22-2008, 09:42 AM   #1
(heartofflames)

Damn Confused

I know that I should NOT be in any type of relationship this early on in the year, but I also can't control who I feel affection towards and when it happens. We both liked each other, but it was relatively odd because we seemed so distant to outsiders, and acted like friends. Being in a top notch boarding school is HARD so I tended to say "Damn, I feel so dumb.... Why do you even like me again?" So much that he actually started asking himself the same thing.
Now, I don't know if its because I was being too whiny or if he was being an ass, but he now thinks I am boring and dumb, and does not talk to me at ALL. I kind of miss it when me and my friends used to bug him, and we'd all have fun with it, even when he was the one being tortured. We have what people would call "broken up", but he gave me a lot of confidence because he said I was annoying because I kept degrading myself and it conflicted with his personal views.
I really don't know what to think anymore, and it is not pleasant knowing someone out there that you still like as a friend now does not like you at all.

Charlotte: You're probably just having a mid-life crisis. Did you buy a Porsche yet?
(heartofflames) is offline   Reply With Quote