Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-08-2007, 08:51 PM   #76
erotomaniac87

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGentleman
So I ask myself: "Is it true that nice guys finish last?".
Not necessarily. I can guarantee you that not all (many are, though) girls are attracted by the "oh, I'm such a tough macho man" type of guy. I honestly find them utterly repulsive; can't stand them!! The funny thing is that those same guys who claim to be "invinsible," are the first ones to run and panic at the first sign of danger. Hmm, not so tough now, huh? Yeah, I've met a few of those cowards. But yeah, I know exactly where you're coming from. Many of the girls I know prefer the supposedly "tougher unbendable" guys. Me, on the other hand, well, let's just say I have an awkward taste in men, or so they say.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:58 PM   #77
erotomaniac87

Oh, and by the way, I forgot to mention it in my previous post. I absolutely love your username, DarkGentleman.
Old 04-08-2007, 09:04 PM   #78
mrs.wes straker

Truth be told, everyone knows the bad-boy type is so sexy. I would never take one of those types seriously though. It gets old. Someone who is responsible, serious, with a dry or sarcastic sense of humor that also manages to be kind and sensitive also is always attractive and a great long-term relationship type. I'm kind of glad I got married young, because if I didn't my standards now would have prevented me from finding anyone I found suitable. That description I just gave sounds kind of unrealistic.

There's more than a few people that everyone could be compatible with. Maybe it's just best not to try too hard.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:48 PM   #79
DarkGentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by erotomaniac87
Not necessarily. I can guarantee you that not all (many are, though) girls are attracted by the "oh, I'm such a tough macho man" type of guy. I honestly find them utterly repulsive; can't stand them!! The funny thing is that those same guys who claim to be "invinsible," are the first ones to run and panic at the first sign of danger. Hmm, not so tough now, huh? Yeah, I've met a few of those cowards. But yeah, I know exactly where you're coming from. Many of the girls I know prefer the supposedly "tougher unbendable" guys. Me, on the other hand, well, let's just say I have an awkward taste in men, or so they say.
OMG!!! THANK YOU!, I am so glad you see my exact point on this matter. Over some time I've learned to show respect and common courtesy. Some women are attracted by that, but that's rare as well.
Second, I noticed most women go for guys that make alot of $$$$, but for me, I work hard for a fair amount because I love my job, not just for the money. Why does "lots of money" always have to be a qualification for a relationship? Relationships are based on love and respect, are they not?

"Awkward taste in men?", care to share? That strikes me with curiousity.
Unless you feel I am intruding on the subject, Please forgive me otherwise.
DarkGentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:54 PM   #80
DarkGentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by erotomaniac87
Oh, and by the way, I forgot to mention it in my previous post. I absolutely love your username, DarkGentleman.
Oh mademoiselle, you are too kind. I thank you for your complement ::tips the hat::
Old 04-10-2007, 04:11 PM   #81
Epsilon

"Second, I noticed most women go for guys that make alot of $$$$, but for me, I work hard for a fair amount because I love my job, not just for the money. Why does "lots of money" always have to be a qualification for a relationship? Relationships are based on love and respect, are they not?"

I have to say, money isn't an issue, but I like my guys to be doing SOMETHING with their life. A job is mandatory... -ish... Having something to do stops us going crazy, I think.

As for my worst dating experience, it wasn't so much a date as me just being my smooth little old self. There was this guy I really had a thing for but I was just too much of a coward to talk to him. On this particular night, I'd had far too much to drink and plucked up the courage to say hi... The conversation went thus;

'I think you're really cute'
'I think you're really cute too'
'I like your hair, you look like Slash from behind'
'I like my hair too'
... 'This is really funny, but I'm so drunk I've lost my glasses.' I then managed to trip over my own feet and then managed to vomit all over my friend who was equally as wasted and vanished for the rest of the night, which was kinda tactful. It was like a really screwed up Carry On film.

Being the sweetie he is, this guy tried to help me find them, made sure I didn't fracture my skull on the stairs down to the pavement and even text me to make sure I got home safe. (Yay, I got his number) We still chat, mostly about music. And I don't drink so much any more... It sort of worked out...
Epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:05 PM   #82
erotomaniac87

Quote:
Second, I noticed most women go for guys that make alot of $$$$, but for me, I work hard for a fair amount because I love my job, not just for the money. Why does "lots of money" always have to be a qualification for a relationship? Relationships are based on love and respect, are they not?
Well, there are sure a lot of ambitious slithering serpents out there. Watch out for those kind of women; they obviously don't take you seriously, and they usually find a clever way to empty your pockets right before they dump you. Their technique is fairly simple. They play with you for a while, in order for you to loosen up the money, then when you least expect it...wham!! They give you a hard kick in the rear end and leave, only not to be seen again. I've seen it happen many, many times.

Quote:
"Awkward taste in men?", care to share? That strikes me with curiousity.
Unless you feel I am intruding on the subject, Please forgive me otherwise.
No, not at all. I'll be more than happy to satiate that curiosity of yours. I, myself, don't find my taste in men to be out of the ordinary, but most of the people around me do. Anyway, for some reason I'm highly captivated by shy, introverted guys. There's just something about them that makes me feel all fluttery and ticklish inside. Oh, and skinny, tattoed guys with messy, wild hair. I can be easily fascinated and amused by the simplest of things; from a husky voice, to a veiny lower arm. Ehehe, I'm such a weirdo. :B

Quote:
Oh mademoiselle, you are too kind. I thank you for your complement ::tips the hat::
My pleasure.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:43 AM   #83
Karnage

worst date ive had. Went to the movies with a friend of a friend, he was kinda cute, kinda dark, seemed chill the first few times wed casually met. When we got together to see a movie he talked at length about star trek, gave some VERY strong hints that he wanted to have a quickie in a restroom stall before the movie began. Then when i did have to use the bathroom during the movie, he apparently followed me out and started rubbing my shoulders when I was at the urinal. So a middle aged man and his 10-ish boy who were already in the restroom at the theater saw that freak trying to rub my shoulders. The combinated of The Omen sucking so hard and this freaks behavior made that prolly my worst date of all time.
Karnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:18 AM   #84
eternalcrimson

I was walking home from my walking class (Yes I get the irony in that) when I walked past this guy. He was very ordinary looking. Cap, shaved head, shirt, jeans. As we walked past our eyes locked and he knew I was gay and I knew he was.

He must have been shy because we walked around campus for a while before he said anything to me but once he did open his mouth I couldn’t get him to shut up. The only reason I followed this guy was because I was feeling peckish and was hoping to get my wiener dipped. So as we were walking away from campus he was telling me his life story. He was a Drama major and he just returned from Iraq, He was still living with his parents and his Dad was beating the shit out of him, He just broke up with his boyfriend and was working at Knott’s Berry Farm. He told me all of this with-in five minutes. By the time we go to the park I was feeling over-whelmed with all of this info he told me. It was dark and we held hands, this was when I learned that he was into Disney. I began to cringe. After we talked a little longer we kissed…and it tasted like bologna. Oscar Meyer to be exact. It was then he really scared me. He uttered the words “I love you!” I was actually dumbfounded. This guy hasn’t even known me for a hour and he is already confessing his love to me. I said “You are just starting to know me. How can you possibly know if you already love me?” He then of course responded “It’s destiny!” That’s when I was wondering why I was still there. That was when he unzipped and spotted the highlight of the evening. He was as big as a Pringles can but I couldn’t do it. This guy wanted way to much way to fast. After he showed me his junk he asked me to marry him. I soon left after that.

Needless to say WORST DATE EVER!
eternalcrimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:34 PM   #85
opiadirge

I went out with a girl i had just met a few days prior for the first time. The date went smoothly enough at first, until we stopped by a convenience store to pick up snack foods for the movie that was to follow. A small child interrupted our browsing, and being as child friendly as she is, she bent down to talk to him. The conversation was interrupted by a loud clank, as if someone had dropped a spoon or knife. Silent, she got up and swiftly walked out of the door. On the floor, Ben wha balls. The kid reaches out and picks them up, then looks me right in the eye and asks "what are these?". And I am left to explain as mother approaches...
opiadirge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:48 PM   #86
PersephoneX

That must have really sucked!
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 04:33 AM   #87
disorder

What are 'Ben wha balls'? I'm too scared to google it.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:51 AM   #88
Magpie_Tendencies

Uh, it's where there's a ball or several balls on a string that can be inserted into the vagina and then pulled out slowly to make girls feel good.

That's the definition I got from my friend. Sorry if it's vague...
Old 04-19-2007, 05:55 AM   #89
opiadirge

pardon; ben *wa* balls are small metal balls attached by a string of sorts, they are roughly the size of a marble(can vary though). They are generally inserted into the vagina to cause sexual stimulation, and need to be held in by the user through the use groin region muscle groups.
opiadirge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 06:01 AM   #90
PersephoneX

I don't know if this counts but here goes:
One of my exes and I were friends before we started dating. We went to a gig together, and waited for our mutual favourite band to play. Went into the pit and had some guy hanging on my shoulder every time he came close to falling. I didn’t look to see who it was and I lost my temper. I swung round and punched. I caught him in the mouth and he got his lip pretty cut up. I felt so guilty. In the car on the way home to save face he told his parents it was some guy in the pit, but we didn’t see who it was…
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 04-19-2007, 06:15 AM   #91
Magpie_Tendencies

Ah, thanks for clarifying opiaderge. I thought my explanation was lacking.

Percy, do you mean that you punched your ex in the mouth by accident? I'm not sure if I'm understanding that paragraph right...
Old 04-19-2007, 06:17 AM   #92
Invisigoth69

Just ...... damn

Well, Oh boy.....

Let's just say I got married to GET OUT OF the whole damn crazy thing!
Invisigoth69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:21 PM   #93
PersephoneX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpie_Tendencies
Ah, thanks for clarifying opiaderge. I thought my explanation was lacking.

Percy, do you mean that you punched your ex in the mouth by accident? I'm not sure if I'm understanding that paragraph right...

Basically it was a pre-date date, and I punched my now ex boyfriend in the mouth…
Sorry, was multitasking so my brain was scattered…
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 04-20-2007, 03:47 AM   #94
disorder

Thanks, Magpie and Opiadirge. Good think I didn't google it. Oh dear. My poor brain cries just thinking about it.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:08 PM   #95
Invisigoth69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpie_Tendencies
Uh, it's where there's a ball or several balls on a string that can be inserted into the vagina and then pulled out slowly to make girls feel good.

That's the definition I got from my friend. Sorry if it's vague...

Oh HELL no. That could get ME injured. (he he) I am 5'2 and only 90lbs so uh..... yeah. None of THAT shit for me. I got a husband to uh.... take care of all that. Before I was married, I used to be good looking enough that uh.... I .... uh... did not need anything .... uh.... artificial like that.

(Ain't nuthin' like the real thing, baby!) HE HE HE

(Sorry to sound so crude!)
Old 04-20-2007, 12:13 PM   #96
Invisigoth69

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalcrimson
I was walking home from my walking class (Yes I get the irony in that) when I walked past this guy. He was very ordinary looking. Cap, shaved head, shirt, jeans. As we walked past our eyes locked and he knew I was gay and I knew he was.

He must have been shy because we walked around campus for a while before he said anything to me but once he did open his mouth I couldn’t get him to shut up. The only reason I followed this guy was because I was feeling peckish and was hoping to get my wiener dipped. So as we were walking away from campus he was telling me his life story. He was a Drama major and he just returned from Iraq, He was still living with his parents and his Dad was beating the shit out of him, He just broke up with his boyfriend and was working at Knott’s Berry Farm. He told me all of this with-in five minutes. By the time we go to the park I was feeling over-whelmed with all of this info he told me. It was dark and we held hands, this was when I learned that he was into Disney. I began to cringe. After we talked a little longer we kissed…and it tasted like bologna. Oscar Meyer to be exact. It was then he really scared me. He uttered the words “I love you!” I was actually dumbfounded. This guy hasn’t even known me for a hour and he is already confessing his love to me. I said “You are just starting to know me. How can you possibly know if you already love me?” He then of course responded “It’s destiny!” That’s when I was wondering why I was still there. That was when he unzipped and spotted the highlight of the evening. He was as big as a Pringles can but I couldn’t do it. This guy wanted way to much way to fast. After he showed me his junk he asked me to marry him. I soon left after that.

Needless to say WORST DATE EVER!

Oh, god hone! That IS scary!! How the heck is someone to know THAT stuff without knowing YOU? You're right. Just..... damn. That dude must have had other issues... .. .. .. and those issues probably had nothing at all to do with you. May have had something to do with the old man beating him, eh?
Old 04-20-2007, 07:21 PM   #97
BlackWidow

Oh damn, there are SO many! The worse one, besides my first "love" would be this guy named Michael Summers. He was really tall (I hate tall guys) and looks like a frog with fucked up teeth. He had this whole...mind game thing where he thought every chick wanted him and that he was a God. He was very rude and blunt and didnt care about anyone's feelings. He literally tried to kill me while we were together. He asked me "Hey can I kill you?" and I was like "haha yeah sure" and laughed about it. So he actually put a pillow over my face and I couldnt breath. He finally let up on the pillow and I was like "What the fuck?!" he says, "Well you told me I could kill you" and I was like "Well I thought it was a joke you jackass!" Later on in the relationship he cheated on me by taking my best friend's virginity. So yeah, needless to say I HATE him with a passion and hope he kills himself or gets tortured and murdered and ***** by a huge black guy.
Old 04-21-2007, 06:34 PM   #98
DarkGentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow
(I hate tall guys)
I'm 6'7 tall. (GASP) Does that mean you hate me too? lol
Old 04-21-2007, 09:30 PM   #99
BlackWidow

My mistake, I meant I hate dating tall guys. I dont hate all tall guys just because they are tall. I should have chosen my words better. My husband is barely taller than I am and I love it.
Old 04-21-2007, 09:37 PM   #100
Paigeybobert

I'm not much of a dater. But in my dream last week I was going on a date with my friend and his aunt and I saw Gaspard Ulliel (the new Hannibal), and I sooo ditched him for Gaspard... actually, I completely forgot about him. I was just making out with Gaspard while at a Tragic Black concert.
Paigeybobert is offline   Reply With Quote