Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
Gaathan Crowe

Gothan Crowe has arrived...

Hi I am Gaathan Crowe. I am an old Gothic soul and free spirit who likes to follow his own path. I'm usually the quiet one. I like like to hang back in the shadows and observe. Please feel free to message me and strike up a conversation, I would love to meet some interesting and like minded people here....I'm not entirely anti-social!

I found this place while surfing the net and found it interesting so I thought I would join and see what it's all about. I tend not to join social networking sites as I just cannot put up with the bullshit drama that you find at most sites. I'm hoping the opposite is true here and that I may find a comfortable home here. Ok I guess I'll answer the questions you have taken the time to write....here goes...

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) I play poker both live and online for a living. I dabble in music, writing and photography

2. Where are you from? Somewhere between Heaven and Hell...aka Colorado

3. Who is your favorite author? Edgar Allan Poe

4. What are your favorite films? La maschera del demonio (1960), The Fall of the House of Usher (1960), Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens (1922)

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? The Toccata and Fugue in D minor

6. At your funeral? I want NO ONE there!

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? I want to slice my wrists down to the bone and die laughing

8. What kind of casket would you want? A simple pine box will suffice

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Anything black

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Nothing

11. What's your favorite band? Type O Negative

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I have a BS degree in business computer information systems

13. Why did you join? To meet others in the Gothic community

I like the number 13, so you can guess as to what my answer is for question 14. LOL

Last edited by Gaathan Crowe; 07-06-2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: shpelling lol
Gaathan Crowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #2
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Judging by the state Colorado is in, sounds like you're in hell rather than in the middle.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote