Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-15-2008, 12:38 PM   #26
JCC

The standard of suicide has slipped dramatically lately. They used to commit suicide in protest in China, now it's alterniteens going on to Gnet saying how because nobody likes them (which is something you have to sort yourself), they might as well commit suicide.

GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKER.
SUICIDE ISN'T A FUCKING SOLUTION. IF THEY DON'T LIKE YOU WHEN YOU'RE ALIVE, WHY WOULD THEY LIKE YOU WHEN YOU'RE DEAD?

Jesus, it's not like you're going to be doing anything when you die anyway.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:43 PM   #27
Necrophagist

Haha this is why I love gnet :L :L
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:26 PM   #28
Jonathan

Some terrible suggestions:

Do some volunteer work. Soup kitchen, whatever. If your life sucks, put a little effort into making someone else's better.

Get a crappy mcjob, save enough money to get a passport, fly to Tibet join a monastery, and meditate for a year or two. Come back, write a book about your spiritual journey, and bang groupies at the signings.

You might get some perspective. Worst case, you can impress college chicks with your life experiences.

Pick yourself up, by your knee high hot topic platform bootstraps, if you fucking have to.

Reality is not concerned with how things should or could be.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:37 PM   #29
Breathless Horror

If you're serious about it, I'll suggest what helped me when I was all gloomy and "I should just die". Everyday as you lie in bed, think back through your day and find something that made that day worth being alive for. Don't just be a bitch and think for a couple seconds and say "it all sucked" because that's bullshit. If you look for it, there is ALWAYS something worth being alive for. It doesn't have to be big, or even "important" just something that you liked. A smile from a stranger, pride at doing something well, the beauty hidden inside a tree, or the curve of someone's chin. So many things can make a day worth all the bullshit, and most of them are so small you can easily miss them.

That helped me a lot, eventually I just became accustomed to looking at the things that were worth it more than those things that weren't. Hopefully it will do the same for you. I hope you feel better soon.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:39 AM   #30
Scareebowfairy

There are a lot of people in the world who are hurting, feel worthless, undesirable. If you are serious about how you feel, then you may have a touch of depression.
I'm not going to say "go see a counselor" because they never did anything for me. Most of the ones I saw were pretty useless, I wondered how they got the job? Of coarse that's not to say there "all" useless.
I had to learn on my own to ride through the dark waves. From the days I felt really shit (suicidal) to the days I felt ok.
First except how you feel, don't fight it, fighting is pointless. It will only make how you feel worse.
Went I learnt to except how I felt I was then able to find ways to distract myself.
I will say this. Thinking about suicide is not a healthy sign. You should tell someone close to you whom you know can offer you support.
Scareebowfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:24 AM   #31
onedarkly1

Feeling like life is pointless and there is no reason to live is a horrible feeling. After I lost my daughter I felt much the same way.

I second the words of Scareebowfairy, and add that finding something like school, an organization, work or something else can be a great to take your mind off what you are thinking and help build relationships with others that can be an incredible source of strength when you are feeling at your lowest.

__________________________________________________ _____
“Some people are like slinkies…completely worthless…but still put a smile on your face when you push them down the stairs”.
onedarkly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:01 AM   #32
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC

GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKER.
SUICIDE ISN'T A FUCKING SOLUTION. IF THEY DON'T LIKE YOU WHEN YOU'RE ALIVE, WHY WOULD THEY LIKE YOU WHEN YOU'RE DEAD?

Jesus, it's not like you're going to be doing anything when you die anyway.
It's a little rude but it's touching.

So,JCC, your point is that as he was acting like an empty seat, his dead won't effect others much.

Am I right ?
Old 10-17-2008, 09:09 AM   #33
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by $haDe
It's a little rude but it's touching.

So,JCC, your point is that as he was acting like an empty seat, his dead won't effect others much.

Am I right ?
Spot on.

dogihughf
Old 10-17-2008, 11:01 AM   #34
xXEducatedSocialiteXx

Usually, I feel sorry for people who feel like this because I know how they feel.
But today, for once, I don't believe the OP.
I'll explain later after I've had dinner.
xXEducatedSocialiteXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:05 AM   #35
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXEducatedSocialiteXx
Usually, I feel sorry for people who feel like this
It's awful how their mum won't let them get black lippy, ain't it.

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:13 AM   #36
k3n666

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_dreams
I'am not starved for attention! I REALLY meant it when I posted it. I went to bed last night and woke up feeling slightly better but I still mean it. I cant do it yet becuase I cannot let my family be destroyed in such a manner. Not yet.

We have nothing worry about someone who is really suicidal wouldnt care about there family there so focused on death thats all they want! for example my friend killed himself in his moms room =]
k3n666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:06 AM   #37
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonedblueeyes
calm down its ok its probably because u have to fart
Tell me if that was supposed to be a joke.

Because of if it's not....err.... forget it.

There're lots of people that called you a troll.

I didn't, I 'thought' that you're a type of people who stubbornly insisted in anything you did no matter how wrong it was.

May be you're....

I'll stop feeding you then.

*sigh* I was stupid.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:02 AM   #38
JCC

What's with all the blanket statements being flung around in here?