Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-22-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
Lord Whiskerton

Good day to you my good men and women

Dear fellow Gothic.net members,

My name is Lord Whiskerton, Earl of Beef Wellington. I have joined this forum to enjoy some company with my fellow intellectuals. I assume that we all will share similar interests, hobbies, and such.

Where are you from? I am from the deepest confines of your imagination. I may or may not exist.....It is all up to you.

Who is your favorite author? I cannot read you dimwit. I am a cat.

What music do you want played at your wedding? Well I am already blessed to have married my wife, Lady Whiskerton. We played Love You To Death by Kamelot.

At your funeral? I do not plan on dying. I wish to become immortal.

This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? I simply do not wish to perish.

What kind of casket would you want? Well if you must persist.....If I WERE to die, I would like to sleep eternally in a red silk coffin fit for a king(Preferably the size of my litterbox).

What's your FAVORITE outfit? My top hat, monocle, and jabot (I alternate between wearing a jabot and a bow tie).

What's your favorite band? It pleasures me to hear symphonic metal and music from the Baroque era.
Symphonic Metal Bands: Rhapsody of Fire, Kamelot, Epica, Nightwish, and Within temptation.
Baroque era composers: Boccherini, Purcell, Handel, Vivaldi, Bach, Charpentier

What are your interests? I have been quite fascinated with the Victorian, Baroque, Edwardian, Rococo, Renassiance eras.

I will enjoy my stay here at Gothic.net

Signed,
Lord Whiskerton
Lord Whiskerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
DRM

Wow.
Just wow.
DRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:21 PM   #3
ZyklonB

YOU, MY MAN(or should I say cat?), ARE MADE OF WIN. Cats <3
ZyklonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:25 AM   #4
Still Jack

I like you allready.
Still Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:48 AM   #5
the-nihilist

How is it possible that you can operate a keyboard without any typos? If you can't read, then how is it that you can communicate on this forum?
the-nihilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:01 AM   #6
Lord Whiskerton

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-nihilist View Post
How is it possible that you can operate a keyboard without any typos? If you can't read, then how is it that you can communicate on this forum?
I use my human servant to type for me. I dictate while they type.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:39 PM   #7
ZyklonB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Whiskerton View Post
I use my human servant to type for me. I dictate while they type.
Good answer. Besides, everyone knows cats are the true masters. Though I'm more partial to Scottish Folds, I'll still hold you dear to my heart Lord Whiskerton.
ZyklonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 08:44 PM   #8
Lord Whiskerton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyklonB View Post
Good answer. Besides, everyone knows cats are the true masters. Though I'm more partial to Scottish Folds, I'll still hold you dear to my heart Lord Whiskerton.
Thank you for your kind comment my good man. One day, when we rise up to become the supreme overlords of the world I may appoint you to be my official belly rubber.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:06 AM   #9
DemiGoth

You're quite the hardcore feline.
DemiGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:06 AM   #10
Malice In Wonderland

We're going to get on.

Edit: I am currently serving two Devon Rex cats, so when you rise supreme or whatever, please bare in mind that I have experience with fickle cats.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:06 AM   #11
Lord Whiskerton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice In Wonderland View Post
We're going to get on.

Edit: I am currently serving two Devon Rex cats, so when you rise supreme or whatever, please bare in mind that I have experience with fickle cats.
You will make a great ally when we commence our plans of world domination. I shall be sure to spare your life and allow you to live as a free man after we conquer the rest of the human race.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:16 AM   #12
JCC

I like you, but your taste in music is appalling.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:39 PM   #13
alyroi360

"Blah, blah, blah... I'm a stupid ass cat that sucks its own dick every morning."

That's all I can hear from Whiskerton.
alyroi360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 04:43 AM   #14
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Whiskerton View Post
You will make a great ally when we commence our plans of world domination. I shall be sure to spare your life and allow you to live as a free man after we conquer the rest of the human race.
Thank you m'lord.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:35 AM   #15
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Lord Whiskerton, pray tell me how to convince my son's white cat to cease her trampish ways; she has had two to three litters a year for the past 2 years. My son refuses to get her fixed, and ends up giving the kittens away when they reach 8 to 10 weeks of age in front of the Walmart or ALbertsons, and ...AH HA! I see your evil plans! Spreading cats amongst the unsuspecting human hosts until your time has come!

Oh, and I am allergic to cats, so please remain outside with the tramp.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:23 PM   #16
Lord Whiskerton

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain View Post
Lord Whiskerton, pray tell me how to convince my son's white cat to cease her trampish ways; she has had two to three litters a year for the past 2 years. My son refuses to get her fixed, and ends up giving the kittens away when they reach 8 to 10 weeks of age in front of the Walmart or ALbertsons, and ...AH HA! I see your evil plans! Spreading cats amongst the unsuspecting human hosts until your time has come!

Oh, and I am allergic to cats, so please remain outside with the tramp.
Ahhh.......Sir HumanePain, I see that you have uncovered our plot. Do not fret my good man. That is only part one of the procedure for feline supremacy. We have yet to initiate part two.

I once had a summer fling with a lass like that. She was a flirtatious British Longhair who was seen with many tomcats. But alas that was in my younger years. I wonder what has become of her...
Old 07-26-2009, 08:26 PM   #17
epitomeofsleep

Lord Whiskerton, I fear I am currently holding one of your long lost cousin prisoner. He does not seem to shut up, and enjoys to jump people while they're peeing on the toilet. He also knows how to open doors and talks back whenever you speak to it.

What type of cat is this? And what is he as a part of your plan?
epitomeofsleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:44 PM   #18
Lord Whiskerton

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitomeofsleep View Post
Lord Whiskerton, I fear I am currently holding one of your long lost cousin prisoner. He does not seem to shut up, and enjoys to jump people while they're peeing on the toilet. He also knows how to open doors and talks back whenever you speak to it.

What type of cat is this? And what is he as a part of your plan?
Hohoho! He seems to be quite a cunning advocate of mine. He does have reason behind why he behaves as such. He is trying to detect the deficiencies of the human race by observing your reaction while he antagonizes you. His ability at opening doors is of absolute value. He seeks to eradicate you and will not the perfect time to do this be at your time of slumber? Also, what is this toilet? I have examined it in every home. Is it some sort of weapon that will hinder us from our goal of world domination?
Old 07-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #19
epitomeofsleep

Well, not to give so much away but the toilet holds so much great magic and mysteries. It is a magical portal of water. Obviously, something cats would not like. Any further questions of the toilet will have to be issued and written on paper and mailed appropriately.

This cat of mine, his name is Bandit. Obviously a codename yes? And he does seem to like waking up everyone in the early mornings, he even stays there and watches you to see some type of physical movement before fully meowing and waking you up. He is quite marvelous.
epitomeofsleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:53 PM   #20
Lord Whiskerton

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitomeofsleep View Post
Well, not to give so much away but the toilet holds so much great magic and mysteries. It is a magical portal of water. Obviously, something cats would not like. Any further questions of the toilet will have to be issued and written on paper and mailed appropriately.

This cat of mine, his name is Bandit. Obviously a codename yes? And he does seem to like waking up everyone in the early mornings, he even stays there and watches you to see some type of physical movement before fully meowing and waking you up. He is quite marvelous.
Ahhh......I see........I shall issue a prompt command to every feline in the area and warn them of the perils of this magical portal of water. Every toilet must be abolished!
Old 07-27-2009, 05:29 PM   #21
HavelockV

Well, well, what have we here? It seems that there is now a gentlecat, a most rare and venerable breed I daresay, in our midst. I do bid you welcome, sir, and offer you a serving of fresh milk in a fine crystal bowl as a gesture of goodwill.
HavelockV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:12 AM   #22
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavelockV View Post
Well, well, what have we here? It seems that there is now a gentlecat, a most rare and venerable breed I daresay, in our midst. I do bid you welcome, sir, and offer you a serving of fresh milk in a fine crystal bowl as a gesture of goodwill.
It's a strange myth that felines enjoy milk; most cats are lactose intolerant. It might lap it up at the time, but later that dude's going to have a pretty mean case of the shits.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:54 AM   #23
Lord Whiskerton

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavelockV View Post
Ah.....why thank you kindly Sir HavelockV. I shall be sure to consume your offering of hospitality. It has been a pleasure meeting one as courteous as you.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:50 AM   #24
scarlettears17

Rococo and Victorian, eh? Seems like we have more in common than just music.
scarlettears17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:53 AM   #25
Lord Whiskerton

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlettears17 View Post
Rococo and Victorian, eh? Seems like we have more in common than just music.
Yes......yes we do.