Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 10-25-2008, 10:51 AM   #376
Geoluhread

I am very thin
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:27 PM   #377
DementiaNocturne

I like the color orange? :/

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
DementiaNocturne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:40 PM   #378
NightmareInShiningArmour

I like the colour purple.
Old 10-25-2008, 07:59 PM   #379
DementiaNocturne

I prefer the hue of violet. ;D

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
Old 10-25-2008, 08:18 PM   #380
MegearaErotica

I enjoy having mass orgies.
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:20 PM   #381
DementiaNocturne

(Tehe!)

I enjoy being fucked by Donni! ;D

Old 10-25-2008, 08:24 PM   #382
MegearaErotica

Only partially true, since it's never really been a true fuck.

I enjoy making Megeara's breats sensitive.
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:29 PM   #383
DementiaNocturne

Baha!

I enjoy teasing Donni? :o

Old 10-25-2008, 08:33 PM   #384
MegearaErotica

Of course!

I enjoy teasing Meggie.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:40 PM   #385
DementiaNocturne

But of course.

I have fun tea parties! xD

Old 10-25-2008, 08:41 PM   #386
MegearaErotica

I love yoai!!!
Old 10-25-2008, 08:44 PM   #387
DementiaNocturne

I need Hentai!!

Old 10-25-2008, 08:46 PM   #388
MegearaErotica

I don't need hentai when we have chats like this Dementia.

I <3 bath salts.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:48 PM   #389
DementiaNocturne

Noted. ^_~

I love androgynes? xD

Old 10-25-2008, 08:53 PM   #390
MegearaErotica

No, I just love sex.

My impression of Donni: AHHHH! More!!!!
Old 10-25-2008, 08:55 PM   #391
DementiaNocturne

Haha, that makes me sound desperate, though! :3

Meggie: *giggles* I've tasted blood and I want more... ;D

Old 10-25-2008, 08:57 PM   #392
MegearaErotica

Some have said I suck so much I should be a vampire...

And you should be desperate Donni.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:58 PM   #393
DementiaNocturne

And why's that? ;D

Meggie: I have a kinky internet friend. xD

Old 10-25-2008, 09:00 PM   #394
MegearaErotica

Because in our little chat on the other thread, I've been torturing you with my mouth.

Donni: I also have a kinky internet friend who would also be a great fuck buddy.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:01 PM   #395
DementiaNocturne

Hehe, good point!

Meggie: Donni is my favorite fuck-buddy! xD

Old 10-25-2008, 09:11 PM   #396
MegearaErotica

You definately are, even if it's not in real life.

Donni: My three-somes are great!
Old 10-25-2008, 09:27 PM   #397
DementiaNocturne

Hehe!

Meggie: I have a talented mouth! xD

Old 10-25-2008, 09:29 PM   #398
MegearaErotica

Donni: I also have a talented mouth! Watch me suck dead_dreams!
Old 10-25-2008, 09:31 PM   #399
DementiaNocturne

*blushes*

Meggie: Tongue-tied? That sounds fun! ;D

Old 10-25-2008, 09:36 PM   #400
MegearaErotica

God I'm wet... but tell me if I go too far.

Donni: Oh yeah, we can definately tounge-tie, right after I watch you touch yourself.