Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-28-2010, 08:50 AM   #4451
KissMeDeadly

So, a budding relationship is formed. Two people who very much enjoy each other's company. Then, a night of awkward drunken bloody sex, and suddenly she's not as responsive and seems to be backing away from me.

Boy I hope it doesn't have anything to do with my penis.
KissMeDeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:23 AM   #4452
vindicatedxjin

^ bahahahahhahah!

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:21 PM   #4453
Geoluhread

I currently have a runny nose and I cough every five minutes or so.
Dealing with mice prior today for the first time is probably the first to blame since I have allergies to almost everything "new" ..

I don't know why I'm half-hoping it's not allergies.. It's been more than a year since I had a cold -like last ... ooooh wow, two years!

All the illness I've had a lousy headaches and dizziness, a change would be nice.. that's one
second, I'm an attention w****.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #4454
vindicatedxjin

Stomach virus. I feel like dying.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-28-2010, 08:17 PM   #4455
vindicatedxjin

So when I got home I ate some chicken soup. And now I feel woozy but not as bad as I did. I also got a message from a relative who was concerned about my soul...due to the fact that she read what I had wrote under religion. The message consisted of bible verses. I think my head is going to explode.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 10-02-2010, 02:04 PM   #4456
Pineapple_Juice

The magical cleaning fairies still haven't shown up to my house. Does anyone know if there's like a labor dispute or something going on? I keep waking up and expecting to see the house cleaned up, but it never happens. It just gets dirtier and dirtier.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:02 PM   #4457
the-nihilist

I think you have to submit a human sacrifice to Mr. Clean himself before that happens. Have you tried that yet? Mr. Clean feasts upon human souls, y'know...
Old 10-03-2010, 07:28 PM   #4458
korinna5555

Dilemma:

Guy A: I used to work with him. He was at my house for a party last night, turns out he's had a bit of a thing for me for a while. I like him lots.

Guy B: I was into him before I found out Guy A was into me. We were supposed to hang out this weekend, but he's in rehab. He gets out tomorrow. I like him lots too.

Side note:
Gorgeous Man: Lives entirely too far away. Hopefully, the plane ticket that I'm owed will happen.

God dammit. Decisions, decisions..
Old 10-04-2010, 06:11 AM   #4459
vindicatedxjin

I hate those types of dilemmas. If you're not going out exclusively with any of them, then just have fun! ^_^

Bring Kontan Back
Old 10-04-2010, 04:51 PM   #4460
Solumina

Oh god crazy has exploded all over my life *cries*
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:14 PM   #4461
Saya

I didn't realize until today that I have an exam on Wednesday about the gospel of St. Mark, and I thought it was going to be next week, because I am apparently a retard. I may not have read in entirety yet, as the bible I own smells weird but I don't have the heart to throw it out, but I don't like reading it. I don't want to buy another bible but its not easy to find the gospel on its own. And then I got to read it tomorrow. We watched a video today of this guy who memorized the entire gospel but I can't say it had my complete attention. I'm hoping speed reading through it, studying my notes and having memorized the entire score of Jesus Christ Superstar will save me.

I got an exam in Asian Religions on Friday, but I missed one class last week when she was talking about civil servant examinations in ancient China and there's no text, and there's going to be a question about it and I don't know anyone in my class that I can ask for notes. I'll have to smoothly ask for clarification during Wednesday's class.

I have a crippling fear I'm going to fail university miserably.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #4462
honeythorn

The piece of chicken I had at 10 AM was well within date, but for some reason had a disagreement with my gut. I'm sure I don't need to explain the outcome in any great detail
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:25 PM   #4463
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
I hate those types of dilemmas. If you're not going out exclusively with any of them, then just have fun! ^_^
Haha, that's what I've been doing. I'm a man's lady. Or some shit like that.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:35 PM   #4464
vindicatedxjin

It took me literally a whole minute to process "i'm a man's lady" in my brain. It didn't make sense because obviously you wanted to compare yourself to a "ladies man" But "man's lady" sounds like you just belong to ONE dude. "men's lady"?

I'm done with this forever.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #4465
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Mwaa! Good luck, Saya! You can do it!

I have to find a new doctor, and probably start all over with the process of finding what has been wrong with me for about a year now. Tiredness, constant feeling of having worked a day at the warehouse (which is not light work, by the way), random shortness of breath due to exhertion or just... nothing, almost always being cold, coughing (though that's not as bad as it used to be. Don't know if I'm too tired or if I've adjusted my breathing accordingly). It's weird, because I can do almost everything I always could (though I tend to be rather weak), but even breathing causes me to occasionally think "Eh. Too much work. Wish I didn't have to." GRRR!
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:15 AM   #4466
honeythorn

I think perhaps it wasn't the chicken after all. I bought a brand new pack, well within date, ate it, was fine. But today as well as yesterday, I have consumed a cup of flavoured coffee bought by my workmate. He's got a load of different flavours and is trying them all out in his little coffee machine.

He's had a few cups, so has Burns. They're fine.

Yesterdays was Vanilla and Today was Toffee. I felt very ill again today, yet again after drinking that coffee.....I suspect maybe something in whatever they use to bind the flavour to the coffee is what's made me ill. I was absolutely fine before drinking it, and now I'm home and have erm, got it out of my system shall we say, I feel ok again.

No more coffee thanks John!
Old 10-06-2010, 11:53 AM   #4467
Saya

I did great on the multiple choice, but the essay question was "write an essay on the Pharisees, Sadducees, Essenes and Zealots." I transferred in the class after the fourth class and apparently there was nothing about Essenes in the notes I got. I left them out, so I probably didn't do too good on that part, but other than that I expect to pass. Hopefully.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:52 PM   #4468
Pineapple_Juice

Honeythorn, it's alright to say you've got the trots.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:01 PM   #4469
honeythorn

I haven't any more. I did yesterday though >.<
Old 10-07-2010, 02:29 PM   #4470
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
It took me literally a whole minute to process "i'm a man's lady" in my brain. It didn't make sense because obviously you wanted to compare yourself to a "ladies man" But "man's lady" sounds like you just belong to ONE dude. "men's lady"?

I'm done with this forever.
Wow..

And quite possibly. I'm not entirely sure. Men's lady, man's lady.. either way. I've got lots of pretty boys to play with. I just added another one to the mix.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:09 PM   #4471
korinna5555

My friend brought me over a bottle of Jim Beam before he went to work (as payment for a Misfits shirt I'm making him), and then lectured me for drinking a fifth of whiskey in one night.
Christ.. >_>
Old 10-07-2010, 11:59 PM   #4472
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555 View Post
Wow..

And quite possibly. I'm not entirely sure. Men's lady, man's lady.. either way. I've got lots of pretty boys to play with. I just added another one to the mix.
You go get some pretty boy ass for me!

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:05 AM   #4473
Still Jack

I got vommed on at the club. It was rank to say the least, but worst of all, IT CONTAINED TUNA. Now my mo'fucking pipers smell like a shitty fishmongers.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:02 AM   #4474
honeythorn

Angry

My mother has barely spoken to or looked at me since Monday morning. I have no idea why.

I haven't done anything or acted in any way differently, and she was perfectly fine on Sunday. As far as I know My boyfriend has done nothing I can see that would have offended her ( he went home monday and she was fine with him all the time he stayed until Monday when she went funny ) and even if he had I have no idea why she's taking it out on me.

She acts fine with everyone else.

If she's waiting for me to ask what's wrong she can fuck right off. She's a 50+ year old woman and should know better than to play silly little games. She can carry on making a fool of herself for all I care
Old 10-09-2010, 10:54 AM   #4475
Saya

We had a yard sale fundraiser for the sexual assault crisis center, and it was unbelievably cold. Its not bad to walk in but after standing around motionless for four hours, I'm ready to make a blanket fort and never come out of it again.

I can't think straight, I'm that cold. Burns too many calories to think.