Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 01-29-2007, 01:21 AM   #1
TLZ

Atraind Gothic Webshop (Media school-assignment)

This spring I've got a school-assignment. It's a media-assignment, I can create a website, take pictures, write an article... anything that has to do with media. We can choose the theme for the assignment ourselves.

I've choses to design and develop a Gothic Webshop. (Not a real one ; ) I'm going to design a logo, a style, a webdesign and I also need to take photos of people with gothic clotes on. In other words I get to do my most favorite things: webdesign and photography.

I've thought I'd use this thread to get response to this project. Goths are int the webshops scope, so this is the perfect spot. If I've posted in the wrong category or something like that, please let me know.

I've chosen a name. "Atraind". It's from latin. Atra means Dark. Induviua means clothing. I think the name sounds good. The webshop is going to be in english. I've created a logo. Other than the logo I've haven't done much. Other than a couple of layout-schetches.

So first up is the logo. What do you think about it? Is it ok? Anyone has any suggestions?

Small Logo
Large Logo

I hope to get help and response here, I've already decided to make this my best media-project ever. =)
TLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:04 AM   #2
Dirty_Daniela

I think that your logo is great. But I think that the "A" is too big and heavy for it?
But colors and font and everything else is great,(and beatiful) but are they too usually in gothic websites?
...maybe you shouldnt listen me...
Dirty_Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote