Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-02-2007, 07:57 PM   #1
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Help me

I don't know what to fucking do anymore. I fucked up the only relationship I've ever had with the only person I've ever loved. I can't figure out what to do.I've had an online relationship with her for a year. In the last month I couldn't figure out what to say. She left me because I never said anything more than hi. I fucked it all up.I the fucktard fucked it all up. How typical of me.I will, I must do anything to get her back I will do anything. I must know how. I need guidence on what to do, and I will do somthing, there is nothing you can do to stop it. I will do somthing, even though she says there is nothing she wants of me. I can't forget her, her smile her voice I can't. I won't. I've done nothing but stand by and do nothing the entire time. It is because I fucked up because I've fucking done nothing because I have been nothing. I have been completely dependant on my family my entire life. I must do somthing. I can't forget her I can't live without her. She has done soo much for me. The only one who ever said she loved me, now it's gone.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:03 PM   #2
Renatus

I have done nothing for too long.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 05-02-2007, 08:07 PM   #3
mrs.wes straker

You'll be OK. Seriously. *Pats you on the back* Time heals all wounds. Don't be so hard on yourself, either. Don't you believe in fate?
Old 05-02-2007, 08:10 PM   #4
Renatus

Yes but fate has done nothing but spite me. I will do somthing or die by her hands thanks to my stupidity. I can't just let it end. I was born with all the fucking right genes, I could be in the Olympics by now yet I fuck around the computer. I could be in College by now but I fuck around the computer. I could be with her by now but I FUCK AROUND THE COMPUTER

Old 05-02-2007, 08:11 PM   #5
Renatus

My father for years has always said how I always fuck up and what do you kjnow he is right.

Old 05-02-2007, 08:16 PM   #6
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
Yes but fate has done nothing but spite me. I will do somthing or die by her hands thanks to my stupidity. I can't just let it end. I was born with all the fucking right genes, I could be in the Olympics by now yet I fuck around the computer. I could be in College by now but I fuck around the computer. I could be with her by now but I FUCK AROUND THE COMPUTER

This isn't fate, my dear. It's you. Take control of your life. Go get employment if you aren't employed already, and find yourself a girl thats hotter, smarter, and lovier than the girl who left you will ever be. Or, fix your life up, and go win your gal back with demonstration of commitment to better yourself. Don't feel sorry for yourself for too long, or everything will get much worse. Be motivateed! (I should sell power bars)
Old 05-02-2007, 08:18 PM   #7
james"bloody tears"

tell her exactly what youve told us, tell her how you feel. your not a fuckup, as long as you live and continue living your not a fuck up.

love me or hate me i wont change

the eyes are the windows to the soul, are you afraid of what you see?
james"bloody tears" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:24 AM   #8
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Renatus: I will be on AIM in a couple of hours if you want to talk.
-HumanePain

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:50 AM   #9
Valerius

Can't do much over the net. If I were you, if at all possible, I'd visit her in person.

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:51 AM   #10
Renatus

For some reason I can't seem to access your aim through the boards probobly because of this computer always screwing up. I need the exact username. I thank you for the offer

Old 05-03-2007, 05:53 AM   #11
HumanePain

Wisconson is a tad too far. and I think she is a he. O_o

Renatus: I am on AIM now.

HumanePain

Old 05-03-2007, 05:55 AM   #12
Renatus

I'll have to get some things organized then. It is rather long distance. She lives down in Miami. I'm currently looking for a way for this to work, any help would be appreciated.

Old 05-03-2007, 05:56 AM   #13
HumanePain

What is your AIM name?

Old 05-03-2007, 05:58 AM   #14
Renatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
and I think she is a he. O_o
HumanePain
No I've seen her over video messanger.That fact seems to only make this whole situation worse

Old 05-03-2007, 06:00 AM   #15
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
No I've seen her over video messanger.That fact seems to only make this whole situation worse
Sorry, I was talking to Valerius, I thought Valerius was referring to you, not your significant other.

Old 05-03-2007, 06:01 AM   #16
Renatus

The Aim is RenatusUpborne.

Old 05-03-2007, 06:28 AM   #17
Renatus

I appreciate all the help and after a chat with HumanePain I am giving up for now. I never was good on the offense anyways. Always a defensive player building up the main base. Again I thank you Humane, you will always be my favorite elder goth..... unless I get married and then me and my wife get old enough to hold the title then she will be my favorite elder goth and you my second favorite. But you'll be the one who helped make whoever she may be possible in my life.

Old 05-03-2007, 06:43 AM   #18
Renatus

Though I do feel kind of ashamed of my inability to shed tears over such things. I couldn't even cry over my grandmother's death.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:57 PM   #19
Renatus

Damn relapse. Well after a bit of thinking I have found that finding somone like her is one in a million if not more. She's beautiful, in just the right way, her life fits mine perfectly. I don't like the concept of being in a marrage with anyone else because of the possibility of it being less perfect.