Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-25-2007, 04:38 PM   #76
Aaroneet

On a random note, I have my own little weight control-related celebration: I posted earlier that I was trying to lose 17 pounds. I've finally lost ten out of the seventeen, after seemingly months of nothing. My pant size hasn't been smaller in a long time; I'm now a size 4. Then again, I'm naturally a small person; I have to be small in certain clothing sizes, and bigger in others, where it comes naturally to my body.

What I've learned this time around: Listen to your body. That's what keeps many people from losing weight, or maintaining a natural weight, in my opinion. I really hope I can successfully keep off whatever I lose this time; I'm kinda scared to see how much weight I'll put on next year .
Old 06-25-2007, 05:24 PM   #77
BLEED REBELION!!!

Jillian your only 115? BLAAA I'm 125 and I dont even look big but still im sick of weighing more than all you skiny men blaaaaa!!

" I love 4play! Its the best thing I've ever done"
- My Boyfriend
BLEED REBELION!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 05:30 PM   #78
MollyMac

Weight matters less than proportion ands size. Believe me. I am 165 lbs at 5 feet 7 inches... but about a US size eight. My weight goes up but I get smaller because I do a lot... A LOT... of strength training.

I look good, feel good, and am shockingly heavy when a bagpiper thinks it will be funny to try to throw me over his shoulder.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:34 PM   #79
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I LOST 4 POUNDS LAST WEEK!!!!! I am so proud of myself.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 05:43 PM   #80
Aaroneet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
Weight matters less than proportion ands size. Believe me. I am 165 lbs at 5 feet 7 inches... but about a US size eight. My weight goes up but I get smaller because I do a lot... A LOT... of strength training.

I look good, feel good, and am shockingly heavy when a bagpiper thinks it will be funny to try to throw me over his shoulder.

That's about what I was when I started dieting this year. And even some of the eights were tight on me. But exercise helped a lot. I joined a gym recently, which really is starting to expedite the weight loss. As I've said before, I'm short-but-stocky. I'm 4'11, but I could easily afford to weigh 125 pounds. I'm shooting for 128, and, again, I'll state this; I only have about seven more pounds to go.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:04 PM   #81
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_cure
Can someone please explain to me the best way to keep a food journal? It sounds like it might be something to help me, but I have no clue as to how to get it started.

If you tell me I will give you a big health food cookie!
I do it by times. Basically, if I have breakfast at 8:30 am and I'm feeling peckish at 10:30 am, I take a look at my trusty food journal before deciding to snack and realize, 'Oh, I'm bored, not hungry. I just ate.'

It helps you to think about eating for health instead of hobby thus, you lose weight. (Hopefully) I pretty am in the habit of monitoring what I eat now all day long and find I don't really need the journal anymore. Yes, I'll have a string of bad days here and there, and if I find my old habits creeping back up I'll return to the journal for a couple of days to get back on track.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:22 PM   #82
Senor_Sadomachism

I need help organizing my journal : ( And tips on even starting one! Well, today me and my brother went to the gym, worked out for about an hour, and walked all the way home since my asshole father didn't even bother to come and pick us up just to find that all the doors were locked : ) At least I did more Cardio
Senor_Sadomachism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 06:27 AM   #83
Ishkabibble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor_Sadomachism
I need help organizing my journal : ( And tips on even starting one! Well, today me and my brother went to the gym, worked out for about an hour, and walked all the way home since my asshole father didn't even bother to come and pick us up just to find that all the doors were locked : ) At least I did more Cardio
As far as I know, if you walk at a steady pace and fast enough to keep yourself from talking (that is about 5-6 km/hour), you burn more than if you had run.

Here's a link... http://www.aarp.org/health/fitness/w...ownsizing.html
Old 06-27-2007, 07:48 AM   #84
Valerius

I'm telling you, the easiest way to lose weight and gain an anemic and pale complexion at the same time is ingest a tapeworm egg. It'll hatch and latch on to your intestinal wall and suck up all your blood and nutrients.

Not that I'm going to do it myself.

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:59 PM   #85
Senor_Sadomachism

Valerious... thank you for the mental image I'd prefer doing it the healthy way. Is there proof that it works? Ingesting a tapeworm egg huh? So... if it sucks up all your nutrients and blood. Sounds like a rip off energy drink. By the way... if you're exercising to the extreme. Do not think of taking energy drinks. Ever! Yes I know... the sensually sinful taste of Monster Energy Drink *moans* Why? Energy drinks contain huge amounts of caffeine and sugar. All the stuff they put in there ginseng, taurine, etc. Once consumed it is hard to digest so the body uses up your nutrients to digest the energy drink. Causing dehydration, and crashing. And after taking it for a while, you'll get used to it. Even though you were tired and you still drank an energy drink you'll still feel tired! Or worse. Don't take energy drinks! I forgot where i read this :P But it's true, happened to me and I relied on it to perform better in school. I crashed 6 hours later. It was the worst!
Old 06-27-2007, 02:17 PM   #86
Ishkabibble

Quote:
Valerious... thank you for the mental image I'd prefer doing it the healthy way. Is there proof that it works? Ingesting a tapeworm egg huh? So... if it sucks up all your nutrients and blood. Sounds like a rip off energy drink. By the way... if you're exercising to the extreme. Do not think of taking energy drinks. Ever! Yes I know... the sensually sinful taste of Monster Energy Drink *moans* Why? Energy drinks contain huge amounts of caffeine and sugar. All the stuff they put in there ginseng, taurine, etc. Once consumed it is hard to digest so the body uses up your nutrients to digest the energy drink. Causing dehydration, and crashing. And after taking it for a while, you'll get used to it. Even though you were tired and you still drank an energy drink you'll still feel tired! Or worse. Don't take energy drinks! I forgot where i read this :P But it's true, happened to me and I relied on it to perform better in school. I crashed 6 hours later. It was the worst!
They have an awful taste anyhow.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:31 PM   #87
Senor_Sadomachism

Don't make me go all troll on you! Nuh uh monsta 3n3ry drink i$ tha b3$t! You're just jealous because in the future I will have a higher risk of stroke and heart attack What? I looove the taste of Monster. Fucker shit!!! I have my own energy! Rawr ; ) Please excuse my retardness, I just got some new glasses and everything looks and feels weird... Monster tastes like Candy flavored soda :P *Burps* /Passes Monster along. Anyone?
Old 06-28-2007, 06:54 AM   #88
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I would love a Monster. I absolutely love that shit!!! Even though it's really bad for me and I shouldn't drink it due to my diet. But whatever.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 09:28 AM   #89
Valerius

Yes, yes. In the early 20th century ladies looking to lose weight would ingest tapeworm eggs just to achieve that. I read it somewhere on the internet, so I suggest you try looking it up just for a few laughs.

For my workout I drink supplements by BSN.

Old 06-28-2007, 10:44 AM   #90
Senor_Sadomachism

*SS and CCT take turns sipping "Lo cal" Monster." :P Valerious, what's BSN? Can SS have a link?
Old 06-28-2007, 06:35 PM   #91
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerius
I'm telling you, the easiest way to lose weight and gain an anemic and pale complexion at the same time is ingest a tapeworm egg. It'll hatch and latch on to your intestinal wall and suck up all your blood and nutrients.

Not that I'm going to do it myself.
Wow Valerius THANK YOU. You're so right . Do you have a personal profile? Like, one other than the one on Gnet? I'd like to see it.
Old 06-30-2007, 04:56 AM   #92
Valerius

Quote:
*SS and CCT take turns sipping "Lo cal" Monster." :P Valerious, what's BSN? Can SS have a link?
Clicky for a link to the BSN website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.wes straker
Wow Valerius THANK YOU. You're so right . Do you have a personal profile? Like, one other than the one on Gnet? I'd like to see it.
Well, good luck finding tapeworms. Hahaha! And yes, I do have another profile. But, I haven't visited it in the longest time.

Clicky for a link to my profile. Things in there might be a bit old, so yeah.

Old 06-30-2007, 06:31 AM   #93
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
Clicky for a link to the BSN website.

Well, good luck finding tapeworms. Hahaha! And yes, I do have another profile. But, I haven't visited it in the longest time.

Clicky for a link to my profile. Things in there might be a bit old, so yeah.
Ooh pretty. Better than My Space.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:11 PM   #94
Valerius

Yes, yes. Very pretty. But, I'm not much for these types of websites anyway.

I do wonder, though. I loved the music you have on you Multiply, Virtual State. Where'd you get it?

Old 07-04-2007, 01:20 AM   #95
Senor_Sadomachism

How's that stuff working for you? Will it make a guy bulky even though he didn't want to? I understand a male has more testosterone than a woman, but Moi doesn't want to get bulky. *shrugs*
Old 07-04-2007, 05:28 AM   #96
Valerius

Well, it'll make you bulky if you workout to get bulky. Basically these supplements are there to speed things up a little and to enhance your exercise regime. And yup, these things work wonders for me, as in some supplements increase my endurance and strength while others help my muscles get much more 'pumped' as compared to when I'm not taking them.

So, exactly what would be your aim? If you're not looking to get bulkier then a lot of supplements aren't meant for you. If you just want to get ripped but not bulky then a more rigorous workout regime and certain supplements is what you're looking for.

Old 07-13-2007, 05:52 PM   #97
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
Yes, yes. Very pretty. But, I'm not much for these types of websites anyway.

I do wonder, though. I loved the music you have on you Multiply, Virtual State. Where'd you get it?
On My Space! Is that what you meant? :/
Old 07-14-2007, 07:21 AM   #98
Valerius

Yeah, that one.

Old 07-15-2007, 11:53 AM   #99
mrs.wes straker

I heard it in a Darkwave mix and tracked it down till I realized it was Evil's Toy, and then found Evil's Toy on My Space. How gay does that sound? Evil? My Space? Tscha.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:36 AM   #100
Valerius

Yahuh, and you just removed it. >( I liked listening to it.