Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-21-2008, 05:32 PM   #1
Trauma Radio

I'm new (i'm not much of a topic starter) lol

I have a full name, but i'm always referred to my last name (GAMO) or you could call me (Trauma) if you want. I'm filipino/chinese. I'm 18 years old and born December 25, 1989.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)

My hobbies are drawing anime and manga (never went for those realistic types of drawing), photography, designing/editing clothes, music, internet, playing video games, go to book stores and cafe's and etc.

2. Where are you from?

I was born in Manila (Philippines), but was raise in Davao for twelve years; suddenly was brought to America (California) by force, but there seems to be no problem I guess.

3. Who is your favorite author?

I do not quite know who is my favorite author is because I read books that catches my attention.

4. What are your favorite films?

I would have to say NO/comment because there are too many films to name, but i might come back to this and question (3), once i have the time.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?

Never really thought about marriage So... I'll leave that blank till the day comes. (Undecided)

6. At your funeral?

I have years before my funeral. I can let that wait lol (Undecided)

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?

Hmm... to die... would be such a waste of life would it not ? If i do die I would die to protect someone I loved. or die a normal way.

8. What kind of casket would you want?

A customize Casket that i myself would design (details are secret) XD

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?

I bought this bondage jacket, but I added some of my touchings to make it somewhat not one of those normal bondage jackets you usually on those online stores. Still working on the pants though (HAH!), Bondage belt, and Platform boots.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?

Getting away with things or things going your way, but alas we all have to outgrow our inner child. x_X

11. What's your favorite band?

To many to list; sorry if this doesn't help to much, but I'll get back to this

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?

Well right now I am going to be a senior in my High School. I still don't' know what I am going to major in, but I'm interested in drawing and computers if that helps.

13. Why did you join?

Never actually thought of this; i was searching some online stores in google and suddenly this site pops-up and that is how i registered for this shop.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?

Lets see if you guys can figure it out after answering the 13 questions.
Trauma Radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 06:11 PM   #2
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Welcome, This isn't a shop, we can refer you to some, but we don't sell anything here. But please mention a few bands you like listening to.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 06:21 PM   #3
Trauma Radio

oops i need to correct myself i know this wasn't a shop I was busy with cooking in the kitchen that i typed to fast. Sorry for mistakingly typing that i registered for this shop. thanks for pinpointing my mistake. I'll try to slow down when i type.

edit- (If possible i wish to edit the 1st thread in this topic, but i didn't see the edit button) ...
Old 08-21-2008, 06:54 PM   #4
alyroi360

that's ok. groovy!! you like to cook!! man, I don't think I know anybody that likes to cook... except for my dad and my grandma... these things tend to go from generation to generation... not to me though. I'm a chinese takeout gal.
alyroi360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:02 PM   #5
Trauma Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyroi360
that's ok. groovy!! you like to cook!! man, I don't think I know anybody that likes to cook... except for my dad and my grandma... these things tend to go from generation to generation... not to me though. I'm a chinese takeout gal.

well a few have to learn to cook once in a while; once they start to live by themselves hehe..., but sometimes i takeout once in a while
Old 08-21-2008, 07:04 PM   #6
alyroi360

cool. I'm still in high school. it sucks...
Old 08-21-2008, 07:09 PM   #7
Trauma Radio

I'm in high school too lol although going to be a senior in said in question 12 o.O
Old 08-21-2008, 07:15 PM   #8
alyroi360

I'm in 10th grade... soooooo. what KIND of music do you like?
Old 08-21-2008, 07:29 PM   #9
Trauma Radio

Do you mean like music genre or a list of bands that i would listen too lol

if bands i listen too then here:

Alien Sex Fiend, Bauhaus, Dominion, Siouxsie & the Banshees, some Japanese Goth rock Dir en Grey, and Malice Mizer a few more etc

a variety of songs that i'm in the mood for,

Ludwig van Beethoven's Symphony 9 somewhat interests me lol
Old 08-21-2008, 07:33 PM   #10
Saya

hurray for a Dir En Gray fan ^_^

And if you can cook you have my respect, been living on my own for years and somehow whenever I try to cook unsupervised disaster ensues.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:40 PM   #11
Trauma Radio

well i do have some downfalls when i cook sometimes; like not looking at the clock sometimes when I'm preoccupied with other tasks around the house @_@ so eh.... everyone makes mistakes lol