Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 08-01-2008, 08:27 AM   #51
Solumina

When I was a little kid I played soccer and I was really quite good...other than the fact that most of or fields had wildflowers growing on or around them and if I saw a particularly pretty flower I would forget about the game for a sec and pick the flower.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:50 PM   #52
kikrox

i used to ride on my doggies back ! yay
kikrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:36 PM   #53
Geoluhread

I miss this thread, it's fun to read!!
So I'm bringing it back *a song popped in my head, I'm bringing sexy back* =P

So... When i was a kid
I was really scared of the dark, and always imagined a white spirit wearing a cape following me and flying behind me
Thanks to a horror movie i saw when i was 3...
I think i got rid of my fear of the dark two years ago...

So a tip for your kids, DON'T SHOW THEM HORROR MOVIES UNTIL THEY'RE 10!! -or older-
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:42 PM   #54
MegearaErotica

When I wa a kid... wait I still am a kid.
Okay, when I was younger, I loved to play tackle football with the neighbor's kid. That is until the summer before 6th grade when he tried to kiss me. I still thought boys had cooties. ^.^
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:12 PM   #55
Corpsey

When I wa a kid I thought girls all had penises that were just smaller and hidden... I've always thought we were the same.

I also thought exotic dancing was just foreign dancing.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:39 AM   #56
$haDe

When I was a kid..I believed that homosexual worse than crime, parent is god and god is ....god ? And that talking other language is the beginning of tearing the nation apart

Oh and music is for street people

But..now Looks like it all on the opposite way.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:28 AM   #57
lucylucy

I literally believed that monsters lived in my closet and were going to eat me. I left them offerings to fend them off and slept with my eyes open because I was too afraid to close them. It scared the shit out of my mother.
lucylucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:28 AM   #58
Duane

I had this wagon, right? Well, I used to live by this hill that I'd ride down on it. Alot of fun it was, not fun when I hit a side walk, and learned how to "fly". Broke my little collar bone, I think I was 4. I got something good out of it, though, a happy meal.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:18 PM   #59
a morbid curiosity

When I was young I used to think that Blu-Tack held up EVERYTHING and was indestructible. I don't know why. So I wanted to stick a massive book on the wall next to my bunk bed so I could read it without having to turn a page. It worked until my brother, who was at the time only two years old, lay down on the bed. It fell off and hit him on the head.

There was also an incident where I thought if I Blu-Tacked a boomerang to a broomstick it'd be able to fly, but that's another story...
a morbid curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:19 PM   #60
Fatbaby

I used to hide in closets for hours. Sometimes in the cabinets in the kitchen.
Fatbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:58 PM   #61
Sabine Blodwin

When I was a kid I saw Fred Krueger movie and than I just stay without sleep for 4 days lol
Sabine Blodwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:26 PM   #62
Valravn

Ok so when i was a child I believed that there were people with a different and rare kind of blood since i was seeing people in T-shirt during winter and heavy cloths during summer...
Valravn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:54 AM   #63
Nexus-6

When I was a kid I used to believe that if you ate fruit seeds a fruit tree would grow out your naval
Nexus-6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:08 AM   #64
Mealla

When I was a kid, I and a friend made "witches brew" by filling a big metal tub out back with water and everything we could find, from mushrooms, to bread, twigs, mud, bugs, flowers, etc. My mom found it a week later when it started smelling like something died out back.

I and same friend got into a huge argument with this girl named Monica over whether or not babies came out of your butt. We said they didn't, she insisted that they did.

I also mistook my living uncle for my dead uncle once when I was three and about gave my mom a heart attack when I started saying "Look, there's Uncle John."

I wouldn't eat hotdogs after having a nightmare at the age of six about a haunted house where a demonic rabbit was holding some raw hotdogs carved from human flesh. Still don't eat them to this day, though it's not because I believe they're made with human meat anymore.
Mealla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:10 PM   #65
jack_the_knife

When I was a kid I used to help our neighbour distill spirits in his garage, now I help him drink it too. . The neighbours kid and I were the only children allowed in his shed where he kept his still .

Also when I was a kid I got into a lot of fights because people teased me about my red hair. : /

P.S. Sorry for reviving an old thread.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:20 PM   #66
Geoluhread

It's alive!! My thread is alive!!

When i was a kid i used to wet my bed
... Because i used to be petrified of my father...
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:28 PM   #67
Elysiume

That sounds bad...
Um...I used to get dirty looks from people because I stank of cigarette smoke.
Elysiume is offline   Reply With Quote