Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 09-20-2008, 09:00 AM   #1
Geoluhread

Stupid/weird dreams

I usually have dreams that I'm a guy

I dream that i get killed alot too!!

How about you guys?
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:04 AM   #2
MegearaErotica

I have dreams about fictional characters in feudal era clothing...
and they're normally very, very strange.
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:28 AM   #3
a morbid curiosity

My dreams are either very darkly humorous, or surreal stress dreams.

Once I dreamed that I was in a shop, eating strawberry-flavoured sweets (I don't know why) and playing I Want To Know Your Plans by Say Anything on guitar (when I awoke and played it out on the guitar, I realised that in my dream I had been playing the actual chords), when this random police guy came up to me and started telling me it was an illegal offence. And then I found myself in a dark, cold ruin, surrounded by corpses, alongside my friends, who were dressed in dirty rags and looked as though they hadn't eaten in months. The police people started to force us to abuse and mutilate the corpses, or else they would whip us (with these massive horse whip things), and I cried a fair bit.

It was somewhat disturbing.
a morbid curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:47 AM   #4
Duane

I once had a dream that I was being eaten, by a man made out of Pancakes, for breakfast. In the morning, I got my revenge.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:26 AM   #5
dabbadmc

I had a weird dream not long ago that I was being looked for my the police for shoplifting. I was in Belfast with my friend and some other people I knew were drinking coffee in the corner. So, I went to the cash desk after deciding with my clarinet teacher that I wanted some toys. Then the man behind the desk raised a huge gun and tried to shoot me, but I ducked and ran out of the back entrance with my friend. After hiding behind a car, we started walking because we had to get the train home from Belfast at seven. Somehow, we managed to walk along fields, and started singing the Sound of Music soundtrack. Suddenly, we saw three people outside this old, abandoned house, and we presumed they were police people, so we slipped into the house into this laundry room. We figured we'd have to creep out the window, and run away, so we did, but I landed funnily and the three people heard, and started chasing us. Meanwhile, my friend and I pretended to be joggers so those people wouldn't recognise us, but we couldn't run fast enough. They caught up and told us how good our singing was, and that they wanted us to be in a show, but we declined.

...and then it ended.
dabbadmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:41 AM   #6
Deadmanwalking_05

Flashbacks of the wreck and fights that I've been in.

Also dreams about a black haired woman pale complected,blue eyes small statured,sometimes she takes the form of my Ex other times the young lady has different facial features and most of the time it's a high stress nightmare.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:46 AM   #7
Fatbaby

I have dreams that I am at some boring party with the poorest sound system and I cannot find the way out. Another terrible dream I have is that I am in an airport because my plane is down dragging around my luggage trying to get on a flight.
Fatbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:03 PM   #8
Saya

I dream a lot about the end of the world and zombies, those are awesome dreams ^_^

I had a nightmare the other night that my boobs wouldn't stop growing, but they grew in weird shapes and became rock hard o.O
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:18 PM   #9
Apathy's_Child

I've had a few dreams about people on here, actually. Oddly, they've been reasonably linear...... in a weird kind of way.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:37 PM   #10
The Antichrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
I dream a lot about the end of the world and zombies
Same here.I kinda like them though.It gives me something to think about all day.
The Antichrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:32 PM   #11
Nocturne Midnight

Location: The center of the city where all roads meet, waiting for you.
I had this one dream about a week ago. I was being chased by Pyramid Head (from Silent Hill). And for some odd reason I couldn't shoot him. It was like he was formerly my best friend or my cousin or something.
Anyway, I was being chased through my school, when suddenly he shifted and became some sort of flesh monster. I turned around and started stabbing him (it?) with a steak knife. There was blood everywhere.
Suddenly, all of it's wounds healed and it's maw opened up to reveal rows of razor sharp teeth. It grabbed me with a tentacle and pulled me in.
Then I woke up.
Nocturne Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:45 AM   #12
Geoluhread

I once dreamt that i am a red dot in a video game (like red in M&Ms)... I was running from heavy machines trying to crush me
And suddenly it was like a bucket of water spilled on me, then dad woke me up and i gasped for air from being under water

Now that's a stupid dream
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 09-21-2008, 01:17 AM   #13
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
I dream a lot about the end of the world and zombies

Me too...

Zombie Apocalypse!!!
Old 09-21-2008, 10:04 PM   #14
Nocturne Midnight

Location: The center of the city where all roads meet, waiting for you.
You know, the worst part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that it's not awesome.
Nocturne Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:15 PM   #15
MitsyMayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread
I usually have dreams that I'm a guy

I dream that i get killed alot too!!

How about you guys?
Me too!
I just did last night.
Was at a bar and got in a motorcycle accident.
MitsyMayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:32 PM   #16
Geoluhread

My most stupid dream about being a guy that i once was leonardo decaprio... I hate his guts,.. I don't know why him!!

*waves* hi mitsy
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 09-21-2008, 10:38 PM   #17
Duane

I had a dream where I was a cookie, and a horrible giant Cookie Monster with blood shot eyes was chasing me! It was horrible!*sobs*
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:31 PM   #18
NightmareInShiningArmour

I swear I was NOT the cookie monster. *shifty eyes*
Old 09-22-2008, 02:50 PM   #19
Noumi

In my dream the world was going to be over. So there was this suicide machine wich you could use if you wanted to die early. So I decided to die, but then turned out the end of the world was canceled.

ピラール
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:30 PM   #20
(heartofflames)

I have had a LOT of weird dreams: that I'm a guy that surfed naked in this huge pool, that I was preggers, that I was part of a secret org. with all my friends at school, and that while I was held hostage, the others were killed. I cried b/c my good guy friend died. Then he came back along with all my other friends and I was happy.

Charlotte: You're probably just having a mid-life crisis. Did you buy a Porsche yet?
(heartofflames) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:36 PM   #21
TheBloodEternity

My dreams are usually normal, but the last dream I had was that my principle smoked a joint and went running around hugging everyone, ran up to me and said "wear all the fishnets you want!" and gave me a giant hug. Then he ran down the hall holding hands with the headmaster.

The most surreal one I ever had was that I was in the car with my mother and on the corner there was a giant church and the graveyard had playground equipment in it. Then all the street signs were in the middle of the road and when we drove around them the cars in front of us disappeared.

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
TheBloodEternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:36 PM   #22
Solumina

I have this one dream that I get at least a few times a year, it started sometime when I was in elementary school and I get it a few nights in a row and then it goes away for a long while. Anyway in this dream I am away at summer camp on the ocean (still not sure what ocean or even if there is a beach or if we are on some sort of floating platform) and at this camp we learn about marine biology and there are a bunch of dolphins that are all trained to be helpers (they frequently have underwater cameras attached to them and they can identify signals for tools and will bring them to us). Somehow I end up working very closely with the dolphins and get to help in their training, one of them becomes my friend and we can speak telepathically. Somehow the dream ends up with me turning into a mermaid but that part doesn't always happen the same way.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:49 PM   #23
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
I had a dream where I was a cookie, and a horrible giant Cookie Monster with blood shot eyes was chasing me! It was horrible!*sobs*
Hmm reminds me of part of a terrible series of nightmares I had as a child. This was back when we lived in an apartment. I had cookie monster in a sort of conga line slowly creeping towards me while I sat on couch helpless somehow helpless to get away. The freakiest part was that it was an animated cookie monster, and not a smooth clean animated cookie monster. No it was as if somebody took pictures of him on different color backgrounds of each individual movement and then pieced it together like a flip book. The same process is also done for the other unidentifiable members of the conga line. Then when they finally touched me I started falling into an infinite black abyss, I don't remember anything after that. It's one of my most vivid memories of my childhood, unfortunately most of my childhood memories are of nightmares I had as a child, it is disheartening.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:42 PM   #24
LadyFilth

The weirdest dream I ever had, was having repeated dreams, when you wake up, you find out your still dreaming, then when you think you've woken up finally, you look into the hollow eyes of a brain-craving zombie caught you in his clutches. Then you realize your stuck in a dream. The thing is, I had a dream where when three times in a row, each dream I grew 5 years old each time. Starting from, 6 years young to 20 years old.
And in each dream, I quickly sneak out of the house and run to this blonde english ladys house. The entire house is gated, and very secure, but isolated. The lady is in her late 20's and she never ages, but she always takes me in. She looks fatigue, pale, and black around her tiresome eyes. The thing is, I always come, with a teddy bear, no matter what age, before dawn. It's like I wake up in the morning, and I feel them coming. I know when the zombie apocalpyse will arrive, so i quickly run for shelter and security to the lady. And when I get there, I hide in her closet, while she leaves all the windows open and stares out. Pretty, eh?
LadyFilth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:46 PM   #25
Geoluhread

I woke up about an hour ago... I had a really strange dream
I dreamt that dad forbid me to open Gnet ever again because he saw Unimatrix's profile
WTF?!!
Jack Osborne

add me on