Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 07:24 PM   #3651
Godslayer Jillian

It's not that.
I also have people like that.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:38 PM   #3652
mrs.wes straker

Really? I don't have friends, so maybe that's why I don't understand. When someone annoys me enough that I think about it when they're not around, I can't consider them to be a friend. Before you jump on me for saying I have no friends, this is the deal: I've been working in offices now since age 17. I trust no one, and my job comes first. I have a husband, 2 kids, and my parents who occupy all of my free time, excluding the time when I'm on the computer or indulging in one of my other hobbies, and they interfere with that time, too. "Friend" is a very delicate word to me. It might be because I'm a self centered, egotistical pessimest. I am afraid to call anyone my friend, for fear of looking like a fool after they betray me. I have non-family members that I care about, and even communicate with some of the kids I grew up with, but I to me they're "people I know"; not friends, who in my mind, are people who stand by you in thick and in thin, through the good and the bad, blah blah blah blah.... you know what I mean.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:17 PM   #3653
PersephoneX

Your family is the only group of people you can trust...
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
Old 04-20-2007, 05:14 AM   #3654
mrs.wes straker

My sentiments exactly. They are jerks, too, at times-- but they're my blood. My husband is included in my family; my children are related to him by blood. When it comes to my kids, husband and parents, there is no limit to my forgiveness.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:36 AM   #3655
disorder

I don't think I'll ever get a boyfriend, because I'm too shy. *sigh* Everyone's like, "You just have to be yourself and have fun!". But what if myself is just sitting and listening? Who wants that these days? My friends are too bright. I look so dull in comparison.
Old 04-21-2007, 07:13 AM   #3656
Cicero

disorder - You're about as dull as a eighteen foot tall penguin with multicoloured tentacles wearing a sombrero and playing the bagpipes. In other words: you and the word 'dull' are about a million billion miles apart.

If there's anything a guy appreciates in a girl, it's a sense of humour, and from what I've seen of you on this site, you have the art of comedy down perfectly. Being a good listener at the same time is just added bonus points. Shyness only means it'll take a bit more time, but when it comes to matters of love that's usually a good thing.

The right guy who appreciates your coolness will come along someday, no worries about that.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Old 04-21-2007, 09:51 AM   #3657
Shyantra

disorder, cicero is right. You are a hilarious chic on here. I didn't get asked till I was 17 and then everyone (figuratively speaking) wanted to date me. So hold in there and wait for that one person to set the ball rolling.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:02 PM   #3658
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
I know disorder has secret admirers. She could not possibly be that cute ( I LOVE the MCR photoshops of you babe!), funny (I watch your Doritos and SPAM YouTube videos at least once a week to cheer me up!) without having an army of boys who secretly worship her, but are themselves too shy to approach such a dream.

Next time you walk past a group of boys, try suddenly looking around. You will catch their eyes suddenly looking away or down.

Walk past storefront display windows when there are boys around. You will see in the reflection their silent adoration.

Everything I said is true. I am old enough to know.

Old 04-21-2007, 12:20 PM   #3659
Shyantra

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP
Next time you walk past a group of boys, try suddenly looking around. You will catch their eyes suddenly looking away or down.
I love doing that! There were only two guys who actually held my eyes as I walked past. Pity that I didn't follow them up on that.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:52 PM   #3660
disorder

I think I'm slightly cooler online than I am in real life. But I still love you guys. Thanks for cheering me up *huge hugs*
Old 04-22-2007, 04:16 AM   #3661
Lucretia_my_Reflection

bleh, im sick of people with big egos and even BIGGER lies....people are so snobby ENOUGH WITH THE EGOS PEOPLE. And its impossible to find work hostly im sure the people in charge of the local shops will hire some dumb whore over me just because they are more attractive to the typical male mind, i think its time to run away from the world. hide my ugly face [that was a messy post i needed to say that o.O]
Old 04-22-2007, 04:29 AM   #3662
Lucretia_my_Reflection

oh my, that post was worse then i thought let me re-state that
I'm sick of, peoples ego's and lies seriously and the fact that i can't find a job when someone tells me there not interested and then they hire some bimbo who can't operate the cash register, and bodily issues seriously I'm ugly so deal with it. I thinks its time to hide me and my face away from the world. The human race hates me because I'm not what they want, people think I'm the scum of the earth because of my appearance. Wheres my paper bag with the eye holes in it.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:16 AM   #3663
Mir

Lucretia: Everyone is beautiful in their own little way. Everyone.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:20 PM   #3664
mrs.wes straker

It sucks that you feel that way Lucretia. Just because you're not ideal by what may seems to be the majority's standards doesn't mean you aren't attractive. Anyhow, if people are that shallow, would you want to associate with them anyway? There are plenty of people who don't find the media's depiction of idea to be ideal, and there are lots of of different types of beauty. You have to learn to appreciate yourself for who you are. I also need to take my own advice. *Smile*
Old 04-22-2007, 05:36 PM   #3665
Lapin

Military people annoy the living fuck out of me.

Let me specify; I don't mean the military that is only six years older than me. I mean the officers as old as my grandfather.

I ran lights for a military show today, out of mostly the goodness of my heart. Let me replay the conversation I had with the Colonel in charge:

Col.: Where is your advisor?
Me: I'm in charge.
Col.: (Looks me up and down, from my red hair to my eyebrow piercing to my tattoo) I thought there was an older man in charge of you.
Me: He had to leave. Now could you tell me what you want done with the lights?
Col.: I want them dimmed after the colors go through.
Me: The what?
Col.: The colors. Don't you know what those are?
Me: (Drawing complete blank) (Shakes head)
Col.: Those. (Indicates the flags)
Me: The flags?
Col.: The colors.
Me: Err. Hmm. The lights do not dim. They're too old. They have two settings. Off and on.
Col.: I want them dimmed.
Me:They don't dim.
Col.: Well figure out a way to make them dim.
Me: I'm serious, it's not happening. The electrics in this building are about thirty-something years old. We're lucky they agree to turn on.
Col.: Dim them. (Walks off, while I swear in three languages behind his back)

Afterwards, they didn't even thank me and the other girl. They just said that 'whoever sneezed during the pledge needs to learn respect'. (I'm sorry I have allergies you ungrateful bastards)

I. Am. Never. Running. Lights. Again. For. These. Bastards.
Old 04-22-2007, 10:17 PM   #3666
PersephoneX

Ha ha ha ha! Military people are funny!

I have a friend that is jeopardizing my relationship with my Ferret, because he is still in love with me. He calls all the time. He does everything he can to cause drama when he knows I’m supposed to spend time with my ferret and then, when I finally get a few hours to see ferret-kins, he calls every 25 minutes. It’s a problem!!! I only get to see my partner for a few hours every week, and when I do, I expect my friend to respect that I am with someone else…
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 04-22-2007, 10:23 PM   #3667
PersephoneX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero
disorder - You're about as dull as a eighteen foot tall penguin with multicoloured tentacles wearing a sombrero and playing the bagpipes.
Don't forget the llama flavoured tap shoes! Disorder, you'll be fine...If not, i know a friend of a friend that happens to like long walks on the beach and Penguins in Sombreros...
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 04-22-2007, 11:19 PM   #3668
eternalcrimson

I’ve had the same shit happen to me several times this week. In order to explain what happen I have to backtrack a little.

About 5 years ago a Home Depot was built near my home. Over the years it has been attracting lots of trash mainly Mexican migrant workers and hookers.

Thursday I was walking to the post office to mail something to Japan when these pieces of Mexican trash in a Ford F-150 pick-up at the Home Depot parking lot started calling to me, “Hey Chica!” then they proceeded to blow kisses and make cat calls. Of course being the grown up I just ignored then. Do you think they would stop? Nope, they just did it louder then after a couple of minutes they drove off. The way I figure it they did it for two reasons 1. They thought I was a prostitute since I was near a Home Depot or 2. I’m a guy with long hair.

Then Today I was walking around the block and had the same fucking thing happen except this time with a Mexican asshole driving a Chevrolet pick-up. “Chica! Hey Chica!” Then starts to scream in Spanish to me. I just ran off but WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

What is it with Mexicans, pick-ups and having the need to call me Chica? It still leaves me scratching my head.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:04 AM   #3669
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalcrimson

What is it with Mexicans, pick-ups and having the need to call me Chica? It still leaves me scratching my head.
It is pure ignorance, and ultra conformity. The Mexican culture strongly enforces the "macho" role, and so anyone who deviates from that is ridiculed to make them seem more manly. I shudder to think what they would say or do to Oscar Wilde!

Old 04-23-2007, 08:22 AM   #3670
PersephoneX

Man are such idiots at the best of times...
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 04-23-2007, 09:18 AM   #3671
edible_eye

Get a fake I.N.S. badge and run toward them next time.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:28 AM   #3672
PinstripesAndPithHelmets

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneX
Man are such idiots at the best of times...

That we are. The female figure (or the male, depending on the individual) turns us into slavering beasts.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:47 PM   #3673
eternalcrimson

Almost the same BS happened to me today.

I was walking to school when I heard the sound of a water bottle slamming on the ground and women laughing. Perfectly understandable. I’d laugh too if my bottle of water fell out of the car but then I heard it again. I turned my head and I see these two blonde cunts in a Camary pointing and laughing. My first instinct was to take my bottle of water and throw it right through their window but then I realized that I’d be stooping down to their level. I just ended up ignoring them.

Once again. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

I don’t get it. I’m walking minding my own business when these assholes have the need to fuck with me.

Seriously is there anything I can do to these assholes besides physical violence to teach them a lesson? I’ve been fucked with 3 times in the last 5 days (all different people) and I’m sick of it.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:51 PM   #3674
HumanePain

Let me guess: the street you were walking down is:

a) Harbor Blvd in Anaheim by Disneyland
b) Chapman Ave. in Garden Grove
c) Somewhere in Norwalk

I have received similar treatment in all of the above, beer bottles in particular on Chapman Ave.

Old 04-23-2007, 07:58 PM   #3675
eternalcrimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
Let me guess: the street you were walking down is:

a) Harbor Blvd in Anaheim by Disneyland
b) Chapman Ave. in Garden Grove
c) Somewhere in Norwalk

I have received similar treatment in all of the above, beer bottles in particular on Chapman Ave.
No it was near Cypress College but I’ll be sure not to visit those areas <Jots down locations>

Beer bottles? That really sucks. I hoped you called the police or kicked the guys ass.
Closed Thread