Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-03-2007, 04:27 PM   #51
honeythorn

I would really love to know how you consider modern paganism to be " dangerous ". I mean paganism itself ( which is my belief system of choice ) not just belief in general.

I have yet to hear, read or see any form of evidence of pagans blowing them selves up, killing people for not believing the same as them, or screaming in the streets waving their pentacles . I have yet to see any evidence of militant paganism.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 04:28 PM   #52
Lapin

Its shorter. And the baby was crying so I typed it fast.
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 04:28 PM   #53
Onetwothree

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
I would really love to know how you consider modern paganism to be " dangerous ". I mean paganism itself ( which is my belief system of choice ) not just belief in general.

I have yet to hear, read or see any form of evidence of pagans blowing them selves up, killing people for not believing the same as them, or screaming in the streets waving their pentacles . I have yet to see any evidence of militant paganism.
Go to any high-school. Many of the assholes claim to be pagans, and they cause a lot of bullshit. But they grow out of that crap and fulfill themselves in more violent religions, or just turn into hippies. Most pagans I know turn into satanists, and they always claim to do crazy shit, but they are the biggest pussies around.

Still, the belief is intrinsically dangerous to minds, more than bodies. It's mental pollution, or a mental virus.
Onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 04:30 PM   #54
Onetwothree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappinator
I'll make this short and sweet:
1. I did not threaten you with violence
2. You would chicken out. If you didn't, you're stupid and/or suicidal.
3. I never said I was religious (maybe I am, maybe I'm not. But it's none of your business )
4. Please stop pulling random elitist slogans out of your ass.

Actually, scratch number 4... Do whatever you want
I'm done and going to bed!

Good night!
1. B.S.
2. Why would I chicken out? Why is it stupid? You ever read any philosophy in your entire life, by Nietzsche, or Sartre? Perhaps I want to make a choice, or make a stand.
3. So would YOU convert and deny all your beliefs if someone said they were gonna kill you?
4. Prove anything I've said is irrational. But you can't, so everything you have said about that is bullshit. Have a nice day.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:31 PM   #55
honeythorn

I am talking about adults idiot. How many adult pagans have you spoken to? Have you ever been to any kind of pagan event? such as a solstice?

Most of the people you are referring to have been watching the craft a little too often, and are trying to impress their friends and scare their conservative christian parents.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:31 PM   #56
Lapin

(laughs) My day is looking up and you no longer make me angry.

In fact, you're downright funny.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:35 PM   #57
Onetwothree

Quote:
I am talking about adults idiot. How many adult pagans have you spoken to? Have you ever been to any kind of pagan event? such as a solstice?

Most of the people you are referring to have been watching the craft a little too often, and are trying to impress their friends and scare their conservative christian parents.
Adult pagans? Not many, because most people aren't retarded. I have to say...paganism is the funniest religion ever, besides Wiccans, Satanists, Mormons, and the Scientologists.

You guys are hilarious. With all your hocus pocus crap, and magic that never works. Casting curses on each other and b.s.

Seriously...I can't think of anything more delusional. It's like they never matured out of high-school.

Still, I don't take anyone seriously who is a pagan, because they are too immature to talk to. They often scare me too, because their beliefs are so egotistical, and insane. Like they have 'powers' over certain things, or clairvoyance. That is pretty fucking insane if you ask anyone who is a psychologist.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:35 PM   #58
Onetwothree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapin
(laughs) My day is looking up and you no longer make me angry.

In fact, you're downright funny.
You've never made me angry to begin with, and the fact you got angry kind of proves my point: your beliefs are bullshit, and always will be.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:39 PM   #59
Cappinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetwothree
1. B.S.
2. Why would I chicken out? Why is it stupid? You ever read any philosophy in your entire life, by Nietzsche, or Sartre? Perhaps I want to make a choice, or make a stand.
3. So would YOU convert and deny all your beliefs if someone said they were gonna kill you?
4. Prove anything I've said is irrational. But you can't, so everything you have said about that is bullshit. Have a nice day.
Ok, couldn't resist one last post... But after this, straight to bed!

1. Quote me! I dare you to quote me where I threathened YOU with violence.
2. Yes, I have actually. And it's ok to make a stand, but pick your battles. Be smart about it.
3. Why do you care?
4. Oh, I really couldn't be bothered. And if you think that proves your point, then you should rethink your logic.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:39 PM   #60
Lapin

Quote:
You've never made me angry to begin with, and the fact you got angry kind of proves my point: your beliefs are bullshit, and always will be.
Ring around the rosey,
Pocket full of posey,
Ashes, ashes,
We all fall down!
Old 08-03-2007, 04:40 PM   #61
honeythorn

[quote=Onetwothree]Adult pagans? Not many.

Why does this not surprise me?

You guys are hilarious. With all your hocus pocus crap, and magic that never works. Casting curses on each other and b.s.

Oh I think I just got my laugh of the evening.

Like they have 'powers'

No one has " powers " . People have energy. That is what is used. energy.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:41 PM   #62
Onetwothree

Quote:
Ok, couldn't resist one last post... But after this, straight to bed!

1. Quote me! I dare you to quote me where I threathened YOU with violence.
2. Yes, I have actually. And it's ok to make a stand, but pick your battles. Be smart about it.
3. Why do you care?
4. Oh, I really couldn't be bothered. And if you think that proves your point, then you should rethink your logic.
1. You just said militant-muslims. Perhaps you are a militant muslim. You didn't claim what your religious affiliation is. So it's certainly left open to interpretation. Which is why I think you are holding back in the first place.
2. Why chicken out just because you can't win a battle physically? You are a pussy.
3. Because your belief system is probably more laughable than imaginable.
4. My point was that I have not said a single thing irrational to you, and if you cannot supply evidence for this, then yes, it does actually prove my point. It's irrational to believe a lack of evidence proves anything. I guess you're the only one who is irrational here--like I said in the first place.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:42 PM   #63
Onetwothree

[quote=honeythorn]
Quote:
Adult pagans? Not many.

Why does this not surprise me?

Oh I think I just got my laugh of the evening.

Like they have 'powers'

No one has " powers " . People have energy. That is what is used. energy.
How do you measure this energy, or use it? How do you know it exists?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:43 PM   #64
Lapin

[quote=Onetwothree]
Quote:

How do you measure this energy, or use it? How do you know it exists?
Little Boy Blue
Go blow your horn
Old 08-03-2007, 04:45 PM   #65
honeythorn

Measure it? What the fuck are you on about? why would anyone measure it? There is no reason to measure it.

If I am not mistaken, human bodies consume food and drink to produce/convert to sugars/glucose ect ( which give us ) energy in order to move/function .
Old 08-03-2007, 04:46 PM   #66
Onetwothree

[quote=Lapin]
Quote:

Little Boy Blue
Go blow your horn
I see resorting to mother-gooseries is the only way to reconcile with your little wit.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:46 PM   #67
Lapin

It does give me a giggle, yes.

Monday's child....
Old 08-03-2007, 04:49 PM   #68
Onetwothree

Quote:
Measure it? What the fuck are you on about? why would anyone measure it? There is no reason to measure it.

If I am not mistaken, human bodies consume food and drink to produce/convert to sugars/glucose ect ( which give us ) energy in order to move/function .
RALMFAO!! Because it's energy in the body that you are claiming we have! Why can't we attempt to measure it, or identify it? Or should we just leave this 'mystery' up to 'God'?

Come on, if I have this special 'energy' in my body, then please, tell me how I can measure it. Plus, we do not make energy. We have chemical energy, which is different than actual energy. We do not create reactions like you might know as E=MC^2 inside of our bodies. Or we'd probably blow ourselves up. Our body deposits different molecules, and atoms around our body and uses this is as fuel. This is matter. Not energy.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:49 PM   #69
Onetwothree

Quote:
It does give me a giggle, yes.

Monday's child....
You sound like a person who deepthroats.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:51 PM   #70
Lapin

That's funny! So do you! We should be best mates!
Old 08-03-2007, 04:52 PM   #71
Onetwothree

Quote:
That's funny! So do you! We should be best mates!
Nah, I'm good. You can go deepthroat someone though.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:53 PM   #72
Cappinator

Quote:
1. You just said militant-muslims. Perhaps you are a militant muslim. You didn't claim what your religious affiliation is. So it's certainly left open to interpretation. Which is why I think you are holding back in the first place.
2. Why chicken out just because you can't win a battle physically? You are a pussy.
3. Because your belief system is probably more laughable than imaginable.
4. My point was that I have not said a single thing irrational to you, and if you cannot supply evidence for this, then yes, it does actually prove my point. It's irrational to believe a lack of evidence proves anything. I guess you're the only one who is irrational here--like I said in the first place.
1. Why can't you just say "Hey, you're right. You never threathened me." Is it so difficult to admit you were wrong?
2. And you are dumb. Ok, we've settled this point! Great!
3. So you care because my belief system is probably more laughable than imaginable. I never told you what my belief system is. Ergo, you are making assumptions (again) that are unfounded. You are digging a hole for yourself... you know that, don't you?
4. You really have the logical thinking capacity of an earthworm on speed, don't you? You say some stuff and bring on fake statistics and call it proof. Forgetting the fact that statistics never prove anything (at best they can be used to deduce or assume something), you still claim you have proof for your statements. When I refuse (or fail in your words) to prove you talk crap, you claim it does indeed prove your point.

And I would REALLY appreciate it if you stopped twisting my words.

THIS IS A FORUM, IDIOT. I CAN SCROLL BACK, YOU KNOW!
Old 08-03-2007, 04:55 PM   #73
Lapin

Quote:
Nah, I'm good. You can go deepthroat someone though.
Aww, really? That's so sweet. How about you?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:58 PM   #74
honeythorn

Quote:
Why can't we attempt to measure it, or identify it? Or should we just leave this 'mystery' up to 'God'?
Why do you want to? Why do you care? This isn't a science experiment. If you don't beieve it exists, then don't. I couldn't give a shit.

As I have said numerous times, I am not attempting to convert you, I don't care if you agree with me or not, and therefore, You are owed no proof.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:58 PM   #75
Onetwothree

Quote:
1. Why can't you just say "Hey, you're right. You never threathened me." Is it so difficult to admit you were wrong?
2. And you are dumb. Ok, we've settled this point! Great!
3. So you care because my belief system is probably more laughable than imaginable. I never told you what my belief system is. Ergo, you are making assumptions (again) that are unfounded. You are digging a hole for yourself... you know that, don't you?
4. You really have the logical thinking capacity of an earthworm on speed, don't you? You say some stuff and bring on fake statistics and call it proof. Forgetting the fact that statistics never prove anything (at best they can be used to deduce or assume something), you still claim you have proof for your statements. When I refuse (or fail in your words) to prove you talk crap, you claim it does indeed prove your point.

And I would REALLY appreciate it if you stopped twisting my words.

THIS IS A FORUM, IDIOT. I CAN SCROLL BACK, YOU KNOW!
1) Until I see proof, then I am forced to conclude that you are probably threatening me.
2) I thought blind-faith was a virtue? I guess not. So if someone died for their 'beliefs' it's stupid now? I thought you were on their side, not on mine.
3) I am not making any assumptions. I don't know what your belief system is, but it is most likely embarrassing if you can't even tell me.
4) You cannot support a single thing you say. Statistics that are false? Tell me how they are false. When did I ever say I had a 'proof'? Go scroll back and read everything again. Like every other Christian I've met, you are intellectually lazy, roll over ideas, think you know it all, and you really don't.

Go back and read what I wrote, then start talking. Because so far you've only made a complete ass of yourself by making up strawman arguments.

P.S.

Did you really say that statistics don't prove anything? Are you serious? I guess AIDS really isn't going up in Africa. The pope was right, we don't need condoms. Free love in Africa!