Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 10-29-2008, 09:11 AM   #26
Boobi

Location: There is next to nothing interesting, and I'm too scared to leave my house on my own (fear= zombies
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Basically, every fourteen year old that comes on here except a_morbid_curiosity sticks their ass up at the English language in the manner of defiance. It annoys me that they all parade around setting a terrible standard and endorsing the stereotype which leads to people saying really annoying shit like "Wow, I thought you were 30, good job!"

No. Not good job. If being able to speak properly equates with being thirty, don't you think you guys are lowering the bar for the entire human race?

Now, I don't know whether to feel bad about my difficulty with spelling, or to laugh.
Boobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:18 AM   #27
JCC

Make an effort with your grammar and we'll get along fine, I'm sure. I just don't like laziness about something fairly simple.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:27 AM   #28
Boobi

Location: There is next to nothing interesting, and I'm too scared to leave my house on my own (fear= zombies
Alright I'll try! =P
Boobi is offline   Reply With Quote