Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-13-2007, 09:27 PM   #76
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
Again you arn't reading what I am writing. When did I ever say you felt sorry for yourself. What you were doing was trying to make others feel sorry for you. The fact that you just admitted to being a fake manipulative jackass is bad enough. Please leave this website while you're ahead, while we don't mind manipulative people or jackasses we don't appreciate fakers.
You can't be an authentic person and manipulate people, at least not successfully

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:30 PM   #77
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormboy
You can't be an authentic person and manipulate people, at least not successfully
Actualy it is quite doable, it's easy for somone to manipulate somone else while letting the other person know about them. Sherlock Holms once had a case involving such a person. Here we appreciate people telling the truth about themselves, since soo many of us have soo much experience with people doing otherwise.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:30 PM   #78
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot
Are you kidding? You have no clue what industrial truly is.

It was a musical movement started in the seventies based around experimentation and anti-music theory.

What you are describing is post-industrial at best, which Manson doesn't even fit. The closest you can get is electronic rock. Think Stabbing Westward or NIN after their first album (which was a Skinny Puppy rip-off).

Also, I just felt that this needed to be added to the record: The most praised and influential industrial band ever, the one that gave industrial it's name whose record label and harbored the original acts, Throbbing Gristle, was also a jazz band.

Believe me, kid. You can't beat me in a battle of wits when it comes to industrial. I don't care how much of a little hipster dip-shit you are, I know much more about industrial than you.

Again, not industrial. He's another shitty electro-rock band whose main tactic to acquire fans is using shock tactics. In other words, shock-rock. Happy?
Yes, yes I am
You put together an effective, if not low class, argument. You win the point in the argument, and no doubt to your satisfaction.

You've gotten upset at me, searched through your mind and knowledge of an arbitrary and pointless subject just to prove me wrong. Congratulations, you managed to show up someone on the internet, this will surely make you a place in the record books eh?

Meanwhile I have the satisfaction of knowing that while I was sitting and relaxing you were formulating counter arguments and hating me.

Thank you, and have a nice day

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:36 PM   #79
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Yes, yes I am
You put together an effective, if not low class, argument. You win the point in the argument, and no doubt to your satisfaction.

You've gotten upset at me, searched through your mind and knowledge of an arbitrary and pointless subject just to prove me wrong. Congratulations, you managed to show up someone on the internet, this will surely make you a place in the record books eh?

Meanwhile I have the satisfaction of knowing that while I was sitting and relaxing you were formulating counter arguments and hating me.

It may seem pointless to you but to him and to the world it is a valid subject that he was persuing. To uphold the facts. If people didn't try and uphold the facts plenty of things could go askew, I could kill you and say you were suicidal and no one would care to find out the truth. You attacked maggot on a level that is personal to him. It's like as they say hitting a man below the belt, you don't poke a bear and expect him not to retaliate.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:53 PM   #80
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
It may seem pointless to you but to him and to the world it is a valid subject that he was persuing. To uphold the facts. If people didn't try and uphold the facts plenty of things could go askew, I could kill you and say you were suicidal and no one would care to find out the truth. You attacked maggot on a level that is personal to him. It's like as they say hitting a man below the belt, you don't poke a bear and expect him not to retaliate.
Oh no no no no no, I wanted him to retaliate, get angry, fight back, it entertains me.

Old 08-13-2007, 11:07 PM   #81
raggedyanne

In that case, please specify whether or not you believe in artificially sustaining life. Cremated or buried?
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:13 PM   #82
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
In that case, please specify whether or not you believe in artificially sustaining life. Cremated or buried?
I'm going to assume this is an implication of you taking physical actions against me. Well I could think of all manner of ways to turn this around, however I don't see the point. So I'll leave you at that.

Old 08-13-2007, 11:15 PM   #83
raggedyanne

Not at all. I'm just jokingly stating that it might be smart to back off a bit.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:21 PM   #84
Wormboy

Not at all, it would be SAFE to back off, smart is a matter of perspective.

Old 08-13-2007, 11:24 PM   #85
killer_asian_Dax

For a second I actually thought a happiness was reached. I was wrong.

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:32 PM   #86
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_asian_Dax
For a second I actually thought a happiness was reached. I was wrong.
Well then that's with you, I'm happy.

Old 08-13-2007, 11:46 PM   #87
Corpsey

Well wormboy, I have only this to say to you.

While maggots and worms both have their uses in life which are benefitial to the environment, maggots are better than worms when it comes to humans. Maggots will ear all your rotten flesh in a wound and clean a wound for you. Worms will just survive in your intestines, leech you of your health and pop out your eye.

Thus, I hate worms and think there's nothing wrong with maggots.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggot
Are you kidding? You have no clue what industrial truly is.

It was a musical movement started in the seventies based around experimentation and anti-music theory.

What you are describing is post-industrial at best, which Manson doesn't even fit. The closest you can get is electronic rock. Think Stabbing Westward or NIN after their first album (which was a Skinny Puppy rip-off).

Also, I just felt that this needed to be added to the record: The most praised and influential industrial band ever, the one that gave industrial it's name whose record label and harbored the original acts, Throbbing Gristle, was also a jazz band.

Believe me, kid. You can't beat me in a battle of wits when it comes to industrial. I don't care how much of a little hipster dip-shit you are, I know much more about industrial than you.

Again, not industrial. He's another shitty electro-rock band whose main tactic to acquire fans is using shock tactics. In other words, shock-rock. Happy?
Yes, yes I am

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:12 AM   #88
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey
Well wormboy, I have only this to say to you.

While maggots and worms both have their uses in life which are benefitial to the environment, maggots are better than worms when it comes to humans. Maggots will ear all your rotten flesh in a wound and clean a wound for you. Worms will just survive in your intestines, leech you of your health and pop out your eye.

Thus, I hate worms and think there's nothing wrong with maggots.
And I don't give a shit what you think. Honestly, you fail at being clever. Wormboy is the name of a song by Marilyn Manson, and it was playing when I made this account. So basically you jerked me around a bit to say basically you side with that complete pompous asshole maggot? Ok well good for you. I don't care, and I hope you have a horrible life, just for my own satisfaction.

Old 08-14-2007, 12:24 AM   #89
Corpsey

My life is happy to a satisfactory standard, thank you very much. So long as I keep my look on life like I currently do that shall remain.

Yep, while maggot may have his flaws like everyone else, I sure as fuck side with him over a pompous twat like yourself.

Good choice for a name though, it outlines several paracitic functions about your personality. Must be fate.

Because your satisfaction is my unhappiness, you must be very unsatisfied at the moment.

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:27 AM   #90
Wormboy

Quote:
My life is happy to a satisfactory standard, thank you very much. So long as I keep my look on life like I currently do that shall remain.

Yep, while maggot may have his flaws like everyone else, I sure as fuck side with him over a pompous twat like yourself.

Good choice for a name though, it outlines several paracitic functions about your personality. Must be fate.

Because your satisfaction is my unhappiness, you must be very unsatisfied at the moment.

There are enough people suffering in life to keep me happy for a while actually. Parasitic? Oh no, that's much too dull, I'd rather be harmful, like a terrible bacterium that causes your flesh to rot at a painful rate, making every moment of your life hell.

Old 08-14-2007, 12:36 AM   #91
Corpsey

Charming, charming, I'm sure you would love to be something along those lines... Of course being such a parasite means that with the end of thier life your life would end too and I wouldn't mind dying in this world if it meant I could take a really nasty fuckhead such as yourself with me.

*Does the peace sign with the fingers*

Old 08-14-2007, 12:38 AM   #92
Wormboy

Quote:
Charming, charming, I'm sure you would love to be something along those lines... Of course being such a parasite means that with the end of thier life your life would end too and I wouldn't mind dying in this world if it meant I could take a really nasty fuckhead such as yourself with me.

*Does the peace sign with the fingers*
Ah it's the beauty of bacterium, we divide, we multiply, we spread, we're nasty little buggers who you just can't get rid of.

Old 08-14-2007, 12:50 AM   #93
Corpsey

Bacterium usually die when their host dies if they're as deadly as the cretins you are describing. It's the reason why they aren't nearly as common as they would be otherwise.

Old 08-14-2007, 12:53 AM   #94
Wormboy

Quote:
Bacterium usually die when their host dies if they're as deadly as the cretins you are describing. It's the reason why they aren't nearly as common as they would be otherwise.
Fair point, a virus then? Either way.

I'm rather terribly bored with this. I'd much rather have an intelligent conversation than a series of attacks back and forth. Much more satisfying.

Old 08-14-2007, 09:16 AM   #95
maggot

This is very interesting.

Your come-backs suck.
It was a very thin veil to say OH I STILL WIN LOLOL

My friends, now do you see why I've always been harsh with the newbies? It ushered in a new breed of annoying.
Can we all go back to being stuck-up assholes please? I seem to be the last vestige of it.

Oh, and yeah- upholding the truth, people skills, all that noise.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:22 AM   #96
Vyvian Blackthorne

Groan.

Quote:
My name is Wormboy, and eventually I WILL piss you off
Good for you. Accomplished. You did it to maybe hundreds of people you'll never even meet. Goodbye.

Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Old 08-14-2007, 09:26 AM   #97
maggot

Don't you just love trolls?
Old 08-14-2007, 11:24 AM   #98
Breathless Horror

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot
My friends, now do you see why I've always been harsh with the newbies? It ushered in a new breed of annoying.
Can we all go back to being stuck-up assholes please? I seem to be the last vestige of it.
You were rather nicer to me, as I recall. But with the recent influx of idiots, I can understand why you're harder on them.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 11:31 AM   #99
Umbrellacake

Well everyone's post counts are certainly getting a jog, aren't they? :D [/bright side]
Umbrellacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:00 PM   #100
Lapin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbrellacake
Well everyone's post counts are certainly getting a jog, aren't they? [/bright side]
(Looks around a bit nervously) Well thank the Mother you found the bright side. I've been watching this, trying to find something, and failed.
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote