Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
the-nihilist

Plane Hits I.R.S. Building in Texas

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/19/us/19crash.html
Old 02-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #2
PortraitOfSanity

Not surprised. It did happen in Texas, after all.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:34 AM   #3
gothicusmaximus

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...39.html?page=2
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:44 AM   #4
vindicatedxjin

"I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let's try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed."

God bless him.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:54 AM   #5
vindicatedxjin

"On Wednesday, the day before Andrew Joseph Stack III left his suicide note and crashed the plane into the building in Austin, the Obama administration proposed a widespread crackdown on all types of independent contractors in an effort to raise $7 billion in tax revenue over 10 years." -New york times

This pisses me the fuck off....

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-19-2010, 09:56 AM   #6
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
God bless him.
No fucking way. This is a man who time and time again made money and didn't leave his share for taxes, and then have the nerve to complain on the IRS when they want to take what he owes in taxes.

Sod him.

..and he left a wife and a 12-year old child. Very unselfish of the man, god bless him.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:59 AM   #7
vindicatedxjin

Unless you walked in the fuckers shoes...you have no right to judge. ass hole.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-19-2010, 10:02 AM   #8
Delkaetre

He also set fire to his house, if reports elsewhere are to be believed, so now his wife and little kid are out of a home.

No sympathy from me.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:14 AM   #9
gothicusmaximus

Clearly, the guy was a maniac, but in some respects I empathize with him. His insanity is in his actions, not in his anger.
He definitely threw the media a curve ball with that suicide note. On one hand he hates the IRS, but on the other hand he hates big business. EVERYONE KNOWS THOSE THINGS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER AND YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:00 PM   #10
Despanan

Quote:
You know Vind, most of the time, I ignore your posts. When Jillian or Duckman, or anyone else who smells blood in the water decides it's time to jump into a pecking party, I remain above the fray. There's really no need for me to waste my time on it, and lord knows you've got enough people flaming you.

So when I tell you to "Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch" I want you to take my full meaning.

This man injured thirteen people, two of which, may never fully recover, and that is only through lucky happenstance. He just as easily could have killed all of them, or more, in his psychotic selfish temper-tantrum.

This is a man who, though clearly a retard, and a self-centered jackass, as evidenced by that rambling, irrational, diatribe he posted. This is a man who was clearly suffering from some sort of narcissistic personality disorder. This is a man, who could afford a house, who could afford to raise children, who could afford to funnel money into what was, no doubt, insane rambling letters and mailings to whatever random political figure he chose to set his sights on. Joe Stack could afford a piano, Joe Stack could afford a fucking plane.

But do you think about that? Do you think about the expense his insanity is going to cause the people of Texas? The American people? Do you think about the people he's injured, or the financial and emotional tole his actions will take on their families? On his family? The debt? the medical bills? The fact that his kid will now grow up without a father?

No. You don't.

You read a woe-is-me diatribe. You read his working class posturing. You see him spout some tired slogans, you hear an anti-government rant, and a chance to go after the "darkie" in the white house, and your eyes glaze over and you pledge support to this froth-mouthed, paranoid, stumbling retard. More, you declare that we have no right to judge his insane, irresponsible, criminal, and in every way imaginable despicable actions. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

You'll notice that I have not peppered my post with mockery. Gone, is my playful veneer, seen by the likes of Jillian, and Underwear, and Amunet. I haven't broken out some new, clever way to insult you. I haven't batted you around, or told you to kill yourself, or declared my own superiority.

This is no coincidence, what you have said in this thread is reprehensible and at this point you fucking disgust me.

I'd advise you take this post, not as an argument, or a challenge. Just go home, and think about what you've said. Come back when you're ready to stop being such a stupid child.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:55 PM   #11
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
What Despanan posted - HE SAID WHAT I FULLY FELT WITH ALL MY HEART AFTER READING YOUR INSANE POST.

Read Despanan's comment again. And don't post here again if you're going to insist on being such an ignorant, malicious, reprehensible dumb fuck.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:34 PM   #12
Amunet

wow.

Vin, I think you really pissed some people off this time......

I agree too. I have no sympathy for this man whatsoever. You can have your beliefs, but when you take action that infringes on other people's rights, like the right to go to work and not fear that a fucking PLANE is going to crash into your god damned cubicle!

I think that his actions were completely selfish, insane and UNNECESSARY. The only statement he made with his life was, "Look at me, I'm a coward who can't look past my own problems so now I'm going to drag a shitload of people down to try and stick it to the man!"

Fucking really??????

Anyways, Vin you really should think before you speak, I'm generally neutral, and I know you're prob used to getting flamed so damn much that you don't care, but how can you honestly believe this guy should get any ounce of sympathy from anyone.

I feel so bad for his wife and child.

ugh.
Amunet is offline   Reply With Quote