Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-21-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
Lady_Alyce

Location: A lovely place where the humidity melts your makeup off.
I should have been named Cinderella

Seriously, I should have been named Cinderella. Most of my family doesn't give a damn about how clean the house is or how it is running, except for my mom who constantly complains about how crappy the house is, but won't do anything about it!!! So, I generally try to clean up to make it look nice and hide the rooms I'm unable to do. Now, my brothers are treating me like their maid or housekeeper: "Alyce, can you put up the rockband stuff?" "Alyce, find my Star Wars dvds" "Alyce, stop singing as you work, because I hate hearing you sing" "Alyce, can you clean up the cat poop so I can get a shower?"--it goes on. What is even worse is that dad does nothing and mum does little to stop this. The only time she intervenes is when I get seriously pissed and react. My brothers and dad then come by a few minutes later and make the room messy again. They still fucking expect me to clean it. Mum's been saying she'll pay me, but she'll be saying that for almost a year now.

The boys seriously need to grow some balls and clean up their junk and their room and contribute to the other rooms of the house. Same for dad. Mum just piles her stuff up into huge mountains of papers. So now, I'm trying to balance high school, ballet, and the house and matienence.
Lady_Alyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:22 PM   #2
Serren

Do you have your own room? If so keep that clean and sod the rest of them. Sorry the rest of them are so messy but they will probably never change. I'd let them wallow in their own filth.

My mother I think was one of the messiest people ever known. Parents don't change that for their kids, so I wouldn't bother trying.
Serren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:26 PM   #3
Alarica

Maybe you need to grow the balls and learn to say no to their demands and no to clearing up, unless of course you want to be a skivvy all your life.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:24 PM   #4
JCC

Yeah, when they say "Alyce, clean this up", you say, "No, go fuck a dead rat."
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote