Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

View Poll Results: Give Dcreep another chance since he never did anything anyone else does on a daily bases?
Give DCreep another chance, since other people kept bringing it up? 1 50.00%
Free DCreep, this is not a fucking Democracy! 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 05:16 PM   #1
thadon

Does Al Walk the Walk? (Lets Please see what opinions we hav

1st threat;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^ is officially fucked. Arrow pointed at me, why at this point am i fucked, i was stating a nick name and giving a compliment.

2 Threat;
< has been far too kind too long and now must give a prison-style fucking.
Of course this was referring to me! Now i begin to get a bit agitated specially after the stalker comments, someone look up the definition please! Threatening to fuck someone prison style nice, Al, talking shit!

Now I want everyone to read this will Al settle this like a man or is he really a punk bitch.

Jeez Al sorry if mentioning one of her nick names and giving a compliment, I'm just playing the game here I thought was wiped clean, you said yourself thru pm we squashed the beef.
"I'm officially fucked" by you, please explain, I really need to here this.
What have i ever done to you???? You keep busting my balls about dropping it, but your the one with the grudge my friend.
And talking about giving it to me prison style, you know I'm just going to pretend i never heard that.

Listen you really need to tell me what officialy fucked means, be a man and explain yourself, please, Listen you started this beef partner, I pm'd you and said"let's squash all this, we still homies" and you replied just yesterday and said no prob. bro. I took your word, you aren't from these parts for sure homie, we keep our word around here. This is now between you and me. I want some answers. compadre

And listen please don't ban me everybody this should be solved in a mature manner.

And Al CINGTHRUyou2 on aim just like i told you last night, so it seems you talk a good game, well you got what you wanted, but the real ? is , are you a man or a bitch?

Oh this will get deleted immediately, but if your within the circle of friends you can flame, say, do ,or hurt anyone's feelings you want.

? is Al are you a man or a mouse?
Old 02-12-2005, 05:21 PM   #2
thadon

I'd just like to add I never threatenend anybody!
This all comes down to principal not obsessiveness!!!!!
Can I have Special privilages too? fuck no your outte here fuckface!
We don't know you.
Old 02-12-2005, 05:41 PM   #3
thadon

YUp, I'm calling you out and you know what i have alot of frequent flyer miles. Call me at work homo everyone there knows me well "no prob,bro"
But if you weren't such a ho you get with me now instead of mon.

Oh and:
Skip AIM, I'll just call you at work, since you were stupid enough to leave that number with us.

Us being the operative term here, your stilla punk bitch and not even close to being a man of his word!HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
I took you seriously about those pm's the other day i gues i thought you were a man that keeps his word well i guess not!
Old 02-12-2005, 05:41 PM   #4
Empty_Purple_Stars

Which part of ' YOU ARE BANNED FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS' was confusing for you???

Like Weasel said this is not a democracy.

Secretboy also said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretboy
Just to boil things down:

You engage in any kind of harrassment on this site against another user and you're gone.

What constitutes harrassment is decided by Weaselboy. If it's not decided by him, it's decided by me. Once we have decided, that's it.

We're not punishing you, we're telling you to go play somewhere else. We're doing it because it's in the best interest for the site and the boards. That's it.

However, if you're begging and whining and crying to get back in the good graces of any of us or the moderators, then it's probably a big signal from your unconscious mind that you should go away, because you're too fucking invested.

That is all
This is all pretty simple stuff dude.

And your not being obessive??

Riiiiiight..

Be a fucking man about this.

STOP with the new alias Id's every 5 minutes.

Your just making yourself look ridiculous.

Seriously.

Quit.
Old 02-12-2005, 05:46 PM   #5
thadon

Oh, but when peeps are exposed for what they really are and have moderator friends everyone takes a back seat!

http://www.prsguitars.com/images/notice_main.jpg

That's were I work no shame here.

Are you going to talk to me like a man or just keep talking shit like a lil girl? ALKILYU
Old 02-12-2005, 05:50 PM   #6
thadon

Quote:

You engage in any kind of harrassment on this site against another user and you're gone.
That seems to definatley apply to Al, u know with the anal ****** threats and all and threatening me.
Old 02-12-2005, 05:52 PM   #7
Empty_Purple_Stars

Al had ZERO to do with why you got banned.

YOUR behavior towards some of the female members of this board got you banned. Your psychotic behavior afterwards sealed the deal.

Weasel and Secret and I ALL told you to back the hell off.

But nooooooo, mystery alias # 4!!

Yeah, that just exudes smoothness.

Your Creepy as Hell and getting Creepier by the second.

Pun Intended.
Old 02-12-2005, 05:56 PM   #8
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadon
Quote:

That seems to definatley apply to Al, u know with the anal ****** threats and all and threatening me.
Gee could that have been AFTER you threatened to **** my ass and punch me in the mouth?

I could provide an instant replay if you cant remember how disgusting you were to threaten me with physical violence.

My boyfriend called you on your foul mouth too.

Don't see you ' calling him out '

This is getting more and more immature by the second.

The stench of desperation is nauseating.

Give it up.
Old 02-12-2005, 05:57 PM   #9
thadon

Creepy or not Tea and i dropped this long ago and Al had to stick in his jealous nose and kept making threats, along with other prople making crazy assumptions, shit ask tea her side it isn't a fucking big deal, but whe a man threatens to ass **** me then runs and hides behind the meds that just makes me fucking boil.

I just want to talk aim Al, are you that much of a bitch?
Old 02-12-2005, 06:00 PM   #10
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Creepy or not Tea and i dropped this long ago and Al had to stick in his jealous nose and kept making threats, along with other prople making crazy assumptions, shit ask tea her side it isn't a fucking big deal, but whe a man threatens to ass **** me then runs and hides behind the meds that just makes me fucking boil.

I just want to talk aim Al, are you that much of a bitch?
Excuse me Sybil?

If you had dropped it a LONG TIME AGO, I would not have had to get involved in the first place. I even waited a few days to see if you would chill the fuck out.

But nooooooo, you forgot to take the red pills instead.

Have some self-respect.

It's embarassing.
Old 02-12-2005, 06:02 PM   #11
thadon

Hey EPS I never had anything against you.
I swear on my Grandaddy's grave I was not the one who made those threats toyou, what ever they were, god dammit. check the fucking ip's I fucking wasn't me nor did I put anyone up to it!!!!!
Get your facts straight before ypou make your accusations!
I know your smarter than that.
Old 02-12-2005, 06:05 PM   #12
Jane13

Whaa??? Who threatened... wha Wha WHA? I thought this was going one of those threads in te style of Dysfunction or DC creep... Because I think Al's really funny and great and creative (thanks for the avatar!). Okidoki, I'll go play in another thread now...
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 02-12-2005, 06:06 PM   #13
thadon

That's the whole point of this stupid shit EPS I'm getting accused of all sorts of shit that's untrue, why should i be banned, I'm just standing my ground, everyone says fucked up shit here.

I was warned, I was advised to edit, i deleted, I complied dammit, i apologized.
Old 02-12-2005, 06:14 PM   #14
thadon

I did chill, it was everyone else making there comments, I mean when the comments are innappropriate you do have to stand up for yourself.
Old 02-12-2005, 06:18 PM   #15
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
I mean when the comments are innappropriate you do have to stand up for yourself.
And your inappropriate comments got you banned.

I am so glad we understand each other.

Old 02-12-2005, 06:21 PM   #16
Deadhymn

This just gets more and more pathetic as time goes on. and whats really sad is you cant let go. making up new SN's is just kinda scary....and sad. very sad....
Old 02-12-2005, 06:27 PM   #17
thadon

I just know whats right and wrong and i haven't done anything even close to the worst and those people are still posting. I stood my ground!
I just want everyone to know i have the utmost respect for them and don't let anyone tell you that you can't achieve your goals! I'll miss everyone HORRIBALY. Even All the peeps I have beef with I got BIG LOVE for!!! and i mean that so later Yall have awesome ride i know i'm gonna!

Al , I really liked you and still do even round here we duke it out and shake hands.(then we seem to love each other more(pretty sick i know)
So stop being a lil girl and im me lets work things out!

Jeez I love OTFW (in a non stalking sorta way)
EE,,DIS,JANE,GBW,wolf,loy,gypsy,Tstone, and everyone else sorry it had to go down this way! Oh EPS, Manimal, WEasal, later, I TRULY LOVE YOU GUYS. :cry:
Old 02-12-2005, 06:36 PM   #18
Solumina

DCreep/thadon/whatever, at first I didn’t care about this whole thing because it didn’t really involve me but now it really creeps me out. The fact that you won’t go away just proves that you needs to, at least for the time being, not just for the sake of other gothic members but for yourself because you are obviously way too emotionally invested in this site. I know that may seem harsh but you need to hear it and really take it into consideration.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 02-12-2005, 06:39 PM   #19
thadon

Oh I'm sorry EPS I musta missed the part where your boyfriend wanted to call me out, well, like i said i got lotsssss o frequent flier miles and on the west surfing and fighting(In the ring) so if he's got beef he has the same invite AIM CINGTHRUyou2. So like you told my brother Johnny Blades bring it! And he'll be hiding like Al.
Guaranteed.
Old 02-12-2005, 06:56 PM   #20
Granny-like_the_apple

I look on this as an episode of Mr. Show with Bob and David: It was funny and it taught us all an important lesson about holes!

In other news, Mr. Show with Bob and David is still AWESOME.

"Jeez I love OTFW (in a non stalking sorta way)
EE,,DIS,JANE,GBW,wolf,loy,gypsy,Tstone, and everyone else sorry it had to go down this way! Oh EPS, Manimal, WEasal, later, I TRULY LOVE YOU GUYS."

This has gone too far. We spend a beautiful night together and now you don't even include me in the love-fest? BAN THIS MAN.

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Old 02-12-2005, 07:27 PM   #21
TeapotScar

Quote:
shit ask tea her side
My side? You're a fucking weirdo who won't leave me alone, and now you're getting all fixated on Al.

Just *LEAVE*. Find another board. You're no longer wanted, and nothing can you do will erase the psychopathic legacy you have left of yourself here. Leave. Leave *LEAVE*.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 02-12-2005, 07:49 PM   #22
thadon

I'm so sorry Granny , I honestly love you MORE than anyone in a non stalking non wierdo way, how could i forget about that wonderous night,
Granny pick up my email or something, We are casting in 2 mos for actors in a no budget film, and no not that kind you fucking pervert.
But it's gonna be off the hook, good, editing, and did i mention 2 films, one's mine one's Tucker Jones, who i'm helping for his film, then he;'s helpihng with mine, so if you know any actors?

That was one of the reson's i was going to tryout some actors on the site
So it's wavejonez1@juno.com for acting bio's

peace foools
Old 02-12-2005, 07:49 PM   #23
Manimal

Quote:
Oh I'm sorry EPS I musta missed the part where your boyfriend wanted to call me out, well, like i said i got lotsssss o frequent flier miles and on the west surfing and fighting(In the ring) so if he's got beef he has the same invite AIM CINGTHRUyou2. So like you told my brother Johnny Blades bring it! And he'll be hiding like Al.
Guaranteed.
Confused here... I told Johnny Blades to bring it not you - unless of course you and he are indeed the same. Rightfully so after the physical threats he/you made towards my woman. I say bring it cause if anyone were to do that in my presence there'd be trouble and I'm not afraid of you or anyone else on this board that has tried to come off as tough guys.

Lastly, it's great that you have frequent flyer miles. Take yourself on a trip and relax. I have no interest in you or any of your many personalities but if you show up on my front porch then we'll have some issues.
Old 02-12-2005, 07:56 PM   #24
WolfMoon

< damn look who's outta da loop.

*goes looking for clues*
Old 02-12-2005, 08:11 PM   #25
AlKilyu

Aha! My hands are finally unbound and I get to respond!

Drew, sweet heaven you are a psychotic douchebag. So demanding.

You demanded someone tell you exactly where they live so you could visit.
You demanded that person call you.
You demanded that person talk to you after they asked you nicely to leave them be.
You demanded that person accept your apology in private.
You demanded that person accept your apology in public.
You demanded to know who thought you were psycho. (Everyone)
You demanded to be heard, then got banned.
You demanded to again after being banned and trying to sneak back in like a douche.
Now, you demand that the people of this board like you again. When someone says they don't want to talk to you, they don't owe you shit, much less a reason why.

Now for the threats...

Frequent flyer miles, eh? Wanting to fight my best friend(s)? Well douchebag, here's the deal on that: You have been posting from a dial-up (more than likely home) and a high speed connection (work) and of all the psycho shit you've done, you've admitted to tomfoolery in a woodshop, the kind of thing OSHA would frown down upon. Your work wouldn't like that, or the fact one of the shop guys got onto one of the company computers and among other things, threatened people and made downright creepy statements. But that doesn't even matter, because most work places frown upon any computer usage other than work.

With all of that said, it'd be a shame if your work was contacted with copies and links from this site showing them specific things, as well as PMs and IMs that would make the hairs on the back of John Hinckley's neck stand on end.

BTW for anyone who missed it, DCreep just asked for personal info on you all for a movie he's making.
Closed Thread