Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-17-2005, 04:26 PM   #26
Circle V

Might as well continue; it's not like I have anything better to do.

You can't fault your parents for caring. What would you do if you saw "death" carved into your child's flesh? Ignore it and hope it will go away?

If you cut yourself solely to cause pain, there is no reason for you to carve words. The only explanation for carving words into your skin is that you expect or hope that someone else will read them. If you just like the word "death" a lot, get a tattoo.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:59 PM   #27
grottogrrl

Dude. Just remember, it's all a word game. Words can totally make us understood or drown us. So what are you trying to say? And more importantly, is there anyone to listen? No?

If cutting yourself is the only way you have to express yourself, then yeah, sure it'll help. But realize that you are ALLOWING this to happen! You are the one in control of your own life. I don't mean to be bitchy, but Parents? School? get a backbone. Dressing in black, listening to depressing music and moping isn't going to accomplish anything. Life is all about how you react to the crap that comes at you. And if cutting yourself is your answer, well, you're gonna look like a zebra pretty soon.

Overall, learn to laugh at all the sick shit around you. God's got a sick sense of humour. Try to aquire the same. And don't take life so seriously. It's only temporary.
grottogrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 07:47 PM   #28
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
HA! What a fucking poseur!

When I cut myself, I cut "Peace on Earth" into my leg.

POSEURS!

Here lemmie take a pic of what I just finished up...there.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...u/daddy0cb.gif
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 07:53 PM   #29
Manimal

I was a cutter for a while - fortunately the scars healed nicely and it's not something I have to explain to anyone. One thing I learned quickly from that outlet of self loathing... it's fucking retarded. At least I did it by myself and told noone. What ever it is that's hurting you so bad would, for an adult such as myself, be a laughable distraction at best.

You are not the hurtingest center of the universe and you will have bigger problems when you grow up. Welcome to life. You're off to an excellently average and moronic start....
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 10:54 PM   #30
winged_dreams

In the words of Arnold: STOP WHINING! XD

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 10:49 PM   #31
polished_wolf_claws

What can I say.....

I mean... I can't tell you what to do.... Well, I could, but you can easily put on the Ignore and thats the last from me you'll see...... I'm just saying.... Think about the future...

Well, there went my patience......
Fuck. Whats with Carving words??? Your far too Goth for me to even comprehend!

Death?
Wow, your like Lord Byron Reborn.
Like fuckin WOW.
I wish I could think of such a powerful statement.
That one word Gives such Depth to your Anguish.
You take the English language and Turn it into a vessel of Higher Existance, Powered by your Tortured soul....

FER FUCKS SAKES!!! CAN YOU BE ANYMORE INFANTILE!!?!?!
DEATH?? WHY DEATH!?!?!

Come On! Try and be at least Alittle More orriginal at least! How bout Helter Skelter? Don't see that So often. Or maybe something in latin? Thats classy..... or like a line from Something by Marlow.... or Shakespheare? or even somethign Poetic...

fuck, And Announcing your a Cutter? Clearly for attention.... or maybe peer support? am I right?
Your Fuckin WAY OFF.

And Fuck off with the Parents should leave you alone. Their Likely the ONLY ONES WHO CARE ABOUT YOU. They brought you into the world.... they created you because they Love you.
If they didn't, they would have put you up for adoption, or scramble you like an egg with a coathanger......
They Gave up Personal freedom, A large portion of Money and time, Not even gonna start on Emotional and Mental...... and what do you do? You tell em to fuck off and go ahead and destroy the BODY THEY GAVE YOU??

You Inconsiderate, selfcentered, Childish little Fucktard!

Grow up. Get some sense and go hug your parents real tight and apologize for this bullshit.

Fuckin kids.

"Teh Lordz Satan Protektz me frm ebil in mah PANTS!!!!!11111"
polished_wolf_claws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 10:52 PM   #32
Matr

One of my many questions of life, is that if your life is so horrible, why not go out and axe the people who are causing you the pain? If your life sucks so much, would prison not be an improvement from slashing your own body?
Matr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 11:03 PM   #33
polished_wolf_claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matr
One of my many questions of life, is that if your life is so horrible, why not go out and axe the people who are causing you the pain? If your life sucks so much, would prison not be an improvement from slashing your own body?
Matty Boy/girl..... your earning yourself Quite the Lovely Reputation..... Kinda Like Lord_Dagon.....

(Where did HE go anyways?)

"Teh Lordz Satan Protektz me frm ebil in mah PANTS!!!!!11111"
polished_wolf_claws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 12:48 AM   #34
rockandrose

Hopefully, the kid learnt his lesson!
Old 11-21-2005, 02:09 AM   #35
edible_eye

http://www.parcparmentier.be/Images/manneken%20piss.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by in the eyes of sorrow
last night i cut my leg. i sliced and carved "death" into it... she tried counceling me through it but son of a bitch! she didn't udnerstand!!! she tried comforting me... my dad comes picks me up takes me home then we stat talking bout it... i know my parents love me and care but why won't people just leave me the fuck alone?!!?!?!?!?!... i'm not posting this for the attention... people like you are the reason i am the way i am. because no one fuckin understands. maybe if someone would acctually stop and talk to me and understand what i was saying maybe i would be different...
Old 11-21-2005, 03:22 PM   #36
Matr

Quote:
Originally Posted by polished_wolf_claws
Matty Boy/girl..... your earning yourself Quite the Lovely Reputation..... Kinda Like Lord_Dagon.....

(Where did HE go anyways?)
Well, if that's good, yay, if it's bad, yay. I'm in a new place, that I don't really understand, so I figure, I give my honest opinions, and see where they take me.
Old 11-21-2005, 03:29 PM   #37
Matr

I have read it thoroughly, my hands off to whoever wrote that. But, I seem to wish to try the random idea, as I like atleast making things adventerous, for, what is learning, if there is no conflict? No chance of losing everything that you could possibly lose?
Old 11-21-2005, 03:43 PM   #38
secretboy

Quote:
I have read it thoroughly, my hands off to whoever wrote that. But, I seem to wish to try the random idea, as I like atleast making things adventerous, for, what is learning, if there is no conflict? No chance of losing everything that you could possibly lose?
Matr: Please don't take offense at this, but is English your first or second language?
Old 11-21-2005, 03:45 PM   #39
Matr

I am from Russia, and I have lived in America for five years. It isn't my first language, but I am trying my best. If you want to correct and breakdown my english, please, go.
Old 11-21-2005, 03:47 PM   #40
Matr

But I don't want it to be forgiveable. My english teacher told me that if we acted like normal people, eventually we will get better?
Old 11-21-2005, 03:48 PM   #41
secretboy

Quote:
I am from Russia, and I have lived in America for five years. It isn't my first language, but I am trying my best. If you want to correct and breakdown my english, please, go.
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. When I read your posts, there are times where I can't quite make sense of what you are trying to get at. But at the same time, I have this feeling like if we were talking face-to-face, I'd probably understand you better.

Sometimes text fails us.
Old 11-21-2005, 03:52 PM   #42
Matr

If you would please, I would like you to be less tolerant. I want to learn english as quickly as possible, so I can learn to communicate better.
Old 11-21-2005, 07:25 PM   #43
Gnossos

This thread is quickly dissimulating into ESL; all respect to Matr and others who wish to improve their English, but there are other threads which will allow them to pursue that goal without such vitriol.

To the established members-

Look. This kid posted in the proper forum, regardless as to how trite and repetitive it may be, and others before her (him?) have made similar posts which were received with empathy, consideration, and kindness. Why is this one different? Is there a new policy of beating on newbs in effect?

I have no experience with cutting, and so have no advice to impart to ITEOS, other than this- you have people who obviously care about you, so turn to them and seek help. I hope that is possible.

To the rest of G.net- y'all are being kind of mean.

Going to watch Monday Night Football.
Gnossos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 08:13 PM   #44
Gnossos

Go Vikes! (I loves me some football).
Gnossos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 09:21 PM   #45
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnossos
Look. This kid posted in the proper forum, regardless as to how trite and repetitive it may be, and others before her (him?) have made similar posts which were received with empathy, consideration, and kindness. Why is this one different? Is there a new policy of beating on newbs in effect?

To the rest of G.net- y'all are being kind of mean.
yeah, well - not everything in life is all rosy and pre-ordained to warrant acceptance. sometimes, you get your chops busted... well... just because. this thing was rife with contradictory bull-shit.

plus it was annoying.

decent, level-headed people such as yourself are there to offer a bit of impartiality when the rest of the world only wants to vomit on such inanity. maybe you'll get lucky and get sex.

good luck.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:13 AM   #46
in the eyes of sorrow

thanks gnosses. but like...all of you need to get off my back. did i not state in my first post that you don't have to reply? well obviously you all ignored that and did just to insult me. what if i did go off and kill myself? how would you feel then? i mean i'm not going to. and i'm sure all of you are about to say "i would feel happy knowing i ridded the world of you" or something gay and stupidl ike that. but only because you havn't experienced it. if i acctually went off and killed myself and blamed it on you the guilt would eventually get to you. don't deny it because yah its true. so. furthermore. get off my fuckin back about this entire damn thing! only about one person has been nice about this (gnosses) and i thank him. the rest of you have just been immature jackasses that have no life so you have nothing better to do then belittle other people just to feel better about yourselves. way to go assholes.
in the eyes of sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 11:30 AM   #47
edible_eye

Quote:
what if i did go off and kill myself? how would you feel then? ... if i acctually went off and killed myself and blamed it on you the guilt would eventually get to you. don't deny it because yah its true.
ooh, the power...

you're learning at quite a young age how to manipulate those around you. you need to work harder, though 'cuz statements like that really only affect friends and family.

Quote:
only about one person has been nice about this (gnosses) and i thank him. the rest of you have just been immature jackasses...
actually, i think there were a few people in your life that tried to help and all you wanted was to be... how did you put it? left the fuck alone? was that it?

don't you remember? your counselor? your parents? oh yeah, that's right. they didn't help you the way you wanted to be helped, so that didn't count. i forgot.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:15 PM   #48
Tall One In Black

Quote:
the rest of you have just been immature jackasses that have no life so you have nothing better to do then belittle other people just to feel better about yourselves.
Whoa, you totally figured me out right away.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:51 PM   #49
Disfunction

Quote:
if i acctually went off and killed myself and blamed it on you the guilt would eventually get to you. don't deny it because yah its true.
I don't hold myself responsible for the actions of others. I am not your keeper, nor do I care.

Quote:
so. furthermore. get off my fuckin back about this entire damn thing! only about one person has been nice about this (gnosses) and i thank him. the rest of you have just been immature jackasses that have no life so you have nothing better to do then belittle other people just to feel better about yourselves. way to go assholes.
Immaturity is often reflected through name calling.

If you feel so unwelcome here, there is not a single person asking you to stay. If you have a problem with how things are done here and how people behave, by all means go elsewhere.

It would be the mature thing to do.
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 03:00 PM   #50
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnossos
others before her (him?) have made similar posts which were received with empathy, consideration, and kindness. Why is this one different? Is there a new policy of beating on newbs in effect?
Similarity: Someone bringing harm to themselves and having to deal with their "secret" being outted.

Difference: Not wanting help in any way, shape, or form yet posting their gripe all the same.

There are online journals that people can get which can be set to private posts so not a soul will ever read what is being said. By posting their story on a public forum, they opened themselves up to public criticism.

As far as the kindness and empathy are concerned, there is a difference between being thrust into seemingly insurmountable circumstance and allowing oneself to decline into a state of self-mutilation with no desire to accept help offered. If he/she/it doesn't want help, then there is no room for us to respond with kindness or empathy because it's a situation the person brought entirely upon themselves.

I can easily understand where you are coming from, now hear where I (as I cannot speak for the whole of Gothic.net) am coming from: We are more than willing to give advice and help to people who want to be helped, but when exposed to an individual such as this who claims to not want attention and not want help rants about their problems but refuses to do anything to to solve them, it is no longer our responsibility to act with logical and heart-felt diplomacy. There are thousands of places more appropriate than this for someone to bring up problems, especially if she/he/it was not expecting or desiring responses.
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote