Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 10:56 AM   #7176
Geoluhread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaye Jang
Geo, hope you're feeling better. Try some ginger or blackberries. Those both help cramps, but seriously, please see a doctor. If you are getting cramps that bad, there could be something going on (anything for a torsion to cysts).
Today i got some pain, but not as bad as the first day.

I usually take a pill to relax the muscles and go to sleep and when i wake up everything would be gone.
But that day i was out with my parents and didn't have the pills nor could i go to sleep.

I guess i should see a doctor... They're getting worse with time... Not every month though, it's like once in three or four months i get that really slashing-my-guts-with-a-blade pain
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 10-28-2008, 03:54 PM   #7177
Saya

-_-* I know this is childish, but I'm just pissed. I really wanted to be Harley Quinn for Halloween, been talking about it for months, and when I lived with my old roommate she had no idea who she was, I had to explain it to her, and she thought I was lame because I still watch Batman TAS. Anyway, unknown to her I can't afford ordering that costume, so I decided to go with Oiwa from Yotsuya.

So guess who she's being for Halloween? *grumble grumble* All because her new boyfriend is obsessed with the Dark Knight, I bet he never saw TAS either *grumble grumble*
Old 10-28-2008, 06:49 PM   #7178
Godslayer Jillian

WE'RE FACING A GNET CRISIS!
Roaaawrgh!

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:51 PM   #7179
MitsyMayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
WE'RE FACING A GNET CRISIS!
Roaaawrgh!
Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 10-28-2008, 07:04 PM   #7180
Godslayer Jillian

Contrary to my anarchist philosophy, I reserve this piece of knowledge to myself (:

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:21 PM   #7181
Godslayer Jillian

For a sample of what I mean, though, consult the most recent thread of this section.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 10-30-2008, 10:14 AM   #7182
Solumina

I really don't like myself anymore
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 10-30-2008, 10:37 AM   #7183
Godslayer Jillian

Why? You're so great!

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 10-30-2008, 10:57 AM   #7184
Solumina

Thanks Jillybean but the truth is that I am average at best. I can't seem to motivate myself to do anything worthwhile, I have been slacking off in all of my classes, not just the work but I don't even care about learning anymore, I have pretty much withdrawn from the world around me, hell I'm not even really a nice person anymore.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 10-30-2008, 11:33 AM   #7185
TheBloodEternity

Home sick. =(

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
Old 10-30-2008, 12:25 PM   #7186
Tam Li Hua

Getting sick and tired of folks who are waaaaaay too easily offended over the Internet. >_<

Grr.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:27 PM   #7187
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
Thanks Jillybean but the truth is that I am average at best. I can't seem to motivate myself to do anything worthwhile, I have been slacking off in all of my classes, not just the work but I don't even care about learning anymore, I have pretty much withdrawn from the world around me, hell I'm not even really a nice person anymore.
I think you're awesome sauce. I can have months where I feel like that, and don't feel motivated to do anything, and just want to stay inside all day. Just wait it out, you'll feel better.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:39 PM   #7188
Solumina

Thanks Saya. I talked it out with a friend, cried a lot, and I feel a bit better, I have just been having a bad semester and haven't bothered to go to my friends for help since they are all so busy with classes/work/their own problems. It really helped to get it all out and now Em is even dragging me out to a cheesy school dance (yes my university has school dances, I know I go to a loser school) to get me out of the apartment so that I can have some fun.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 10-30-2008, 12:39 PM   #7189
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua
Getting sick and tired of folks who are waaaaaay too easily offended over the Internet. >_<

Grr.
I HOPE YOU GET AIDS AND DIE IN A POOL OF YOUR OWN SHIT YOU FUCKING BITCH

Money money money
Old 10-30-2008, 12:41 PM   #7190
Tam Li Hua

"Money money money...?
Old 10-30-2008, 12:45 PM   #7191
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
Thanks Saya. I talked it out with a friend, cried a lot, and I feel a bit better, I have just been having a bad semester and haven't bothered to go to my friends for help since they are all so busy with classes/work/their own problems. It really helped to get it all out and now Em is even dragging me out to a cheesy school dance (yes my university has school dances, I know I go to a loser school) to get me out of the apartment so that I can have some fun.
Hey I wish my university had dances ^_^ Thats great though, getting out is probably the best thing you can do.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:57 PM   #7192
Solumina

Yeah my school has one formal each semester as well as other random themed dances. The bigger dances are held in the ballroom (really I don't know why we have one of those) and the smaller ones are held in the black box (also known as the "experimental theater") and this one is going to be in the black box, which actually makes a very cool space for a dance. I'm actually really looking forward to it, and they are doing it as a canned food drive so if you don't want to pay for a ticket you can just bring a can of food.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 10-30-2008, 08:34 PM   #7193
TheSomnambulist

My roommate's unfounded conniptions are going to give me a conniption myself. Right after, she telephones her friend, and is suddenly transformed into some illustriously loud and laughing hyena. It's the most extreme case of bipolar disorder I've ever witnessed, and I don't even think she's realized it.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:03 PM   #7194
Godslayer Jillian

Christ, I've never been this long online!
I'm bored, and at the same time too lazy to do shit.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 10-30-2008, 09:12 PM   #7195
Solumina

I know the feeling
-Carbon Leaf
Old 10-31-2008, 08:46 PM   #7196
TheBloodEternity

So, my mother is always complaining about how she goes to her room all alone at night so I invited her to watch Princess Mononoke with me and my little sisters in the living room. Partway through the movie, there was a scene where they were eating soup with chopsticks and I said "haha, remember that time we were in a Chinese restaurant and I had seen that in some movie so I tried it and you got mad?" and she threw a total bitch fit about how I "don't love her" "don't have a heart" "never have anything positive to say" "am inspiring rebellion in the family" "am always going on about how evil she is" and then she got up and stormed out of the room.
And it really fucking sucks too because I really wanted to watch that movie with her...
But, oh, right, why would I want to watch a movie with her I fucking hate her and think she's evil?
Whatever.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:53 PM   #7197
Duane

Princess Mononoke is awesome, as is Kiki's delivery service, which is my personal favorite.

Alot of tiling, painting, moving/cleaning shelves, getting rid of out of date shit((There's alot of out of date stuff at the store)) around needs to be done at the store. It's going to take alot of hours to complete...
Old 10-31-2008, 08:54 PM   #7198
TheBloodEternity

I love Miyazaki.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:56 PM   #7199
Duane

Such a man more than deserves his name place amongst others of the pantheon of legendary artists.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:21 AM   #7200
Geoluhread

I screwed up in my calculus exam today
I hope i'll pass
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Closed Thread