Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-19-2010, 01:52 PM   #1
Deadmanwalking_05

And now for something Completely different

Rand Paul Got the Nomination for Republican candidate for the November 2nd Sentate Race in Kentucky.

Now the people of this state have a fighting chance!

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:40 PM   #2
Underwater Ophelia

Deadman, are you on disability?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:01 PM   #3
Despanan

Yes, now the state which allways votes Republican, without fail, will at last have a Republican in office!

The people in Kentucky won't have a fighting chance until they throw out the preachers/bootleggers keeping the state perpetually economically depressed, decide to actually value education, realize that it's no longer 1952, keep the coal companies from leveling the mountains, and stop voting against their own interests.

But let's be straight: Kentucky doesn't want a fighting chance, because everyone in the state is convinced that everything is perfect the way it is. That's why they vote Republican regardless of the issues. That's why, the people, by and large are poor, and uneducated. That's why huge areas of the state are still living in prohibition, and that's why, with a few notable exceptions, the entire state is an economic wasteland.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:11 PM   #4
Despanan

Yes. Deadman: are you on disability?
Quote:
Old 05-19-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post
Yes, now the state which allways votes Republican, without fail, will at last have a Republican in office!

The people in Kentucky won't have a fighting chance until they throw out the preachers/bootleggers keeping the state perpetually economically depressed, decide to actually value education, realize that it's no longer 1952, keep the coal companies from leveling the mountains, and stop voting against their own interests.

But let's be straight: Kentucky doesn't want a fighting chance, because everyone in the state is convinced that everything is perfect the way it is. That's why they vote Republican regardless of the issues. That's why, the people, by and large are poor, and uneducated. That's why huge areas of the state are still living in prohibition, and that's why, with a few notable exceptions, the entire state is an economic wasteland.
Very fucking seriously, THIS! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:37 PM   #6
Despanan

I lived in good old KY for seven years. I went to college there, lived in 3 different cities, and a bum-fuck nowhere small town.

It's a beautiful state with alot to offer, and there are some great people there, but by and large it's a state that's determined to shoot itself in the foot over and over again.

That's why people like Mitch McConnel stay in power, to vote against unemployment benefits and compare their political opponents to Saddam Hussain. That's why every small town's main street appears to be bombed-out, and sex crimes and drug trade flourish. That's why smart kids with real potential go to third-rate colleges only to wind up in debt and never leave their hometown.

That's why when someone exposes a public school forcing it's students to pray in class, or preteen girls having a contest to see who can get pregnant first, they are reviled by the community.

Because by God everyone's a good old boy, and this is the best place on earth and no one better suggest otherwise, or try to improve things.

Meanwhile the rich get richer, the poor get poorer, and the land is further stripped of it's resources: Mountains are leveled, rivers are poisoned, people sicken and die, and folks like Deadman vote to keep it so.

"United we Stand" indeed.
Quote:
Old 05-19-2010, 05:09 PM   #7
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
I lived in good old KY for seven years. I went to college there, lived in 3 different cities, and a bum-fuck nowhere small town.

It's a beautiful state with alot to offer, and there are some great people there, but by and large it's a state that's determined to shoot itself in the foot over and over again.

That's why people like Mitch McConnel stay in power, to vote against unemployment benefits and compare their political opponents to Saddam Hussain. That's why every small town's main street appears to be bombed-out, and sex crimes and drug trade flourish. That's why smart kids with real potential go to third-rate colleges only to wind up in debt and never leave their hometown.

That's why when someone exposes a public school forcing it's students to pray in class, or preteen girls having a contest to see who can get pregnant first, they are reviled by the community.

Because by God everyone's a good old boy, and this is the best place on earth and no one better suggest otherwise, or try to improve things.

Meanwhile the rich get richer, the poor get poorer, and the land is further stripped of it's resources: Mountains are leveled, rivers are poisoned, people sicken and die, and folks like Deadman vote to keep it so.

"United we Stand" indeed.
Are you saying you would have backed the establishment's guy Trey Grayson?

We are getting ready to throw the "Good Old Boys" out come this November.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:24 PM   #8
Ben Lahnger

Rand Paul is so busy telling the Republicans that he isn't going to do things their way that he's rendering himself inconsequential before he gets into office. Because if he's going to fight against the Republican plan and he's not going to side with the Democrats ... huh?

Yeah, that'll change things there in your state. Oh wait ... not really.

Rebel without a clue. Rebellion without a plan.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 05-19-2010, 05:28 PM   #9
Despanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
Are you saying you would have backed the establishment's guy Trey Grayson?
I'll answer that when you tell us whether or not you're on disability.
Quote:
Old 05-19-2010, 06:55 PM   #10
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
I'll answer that when you tell us whether or not you're on disability.
Kiss my ass.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:05 PM   #11
Solumina

So that's a yes?
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:41 PM   #12
vindicatedxjin

Hai guyz!

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:03 PM   #13
Ben Lahnger

Interesting show tonight when Rachel Maddow interviewed Rand Paul. Guy choked. And she wasn't taking a cheap shot at him; she just kept asking him a legitimate question that he kept avoiding giving a direct answer to. Based on what I saw, the Democratic challenger has got to be licking his lips and looking forward to this fall.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908...44354#37244354

Also, dude says, "Well, it's interesting ..." too often, so that while listening to a five minute interview it gets very annoying.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 05-20-2010, 12:36 AM   #14
d0p3y

this is why i don't vote.

Well that and the fact that I am an illegal alien.

"No todo es blanco o negro, es gris todo depende del matiz..."
(Mago de oz)

"your life does not belong to you, it belongs to the people that love you."
(incognito)

"laying to ones self, is laying to the world"
(incognito)

"El que por su gusto muere, hasta la muerte le sabe."
(incognito)
d0p3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:55 AM   #15
Underwater Ophelia

Deadman, are you on disability for something legitimate, or something stupid where you COULD work, and just won't?
Old 05-20-2010, 07:25 AM   #16
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
Deadman, are you on disability for something legitimate, or something stupid where you COULD work, and just won't?
Well U.O. you're a smart girl (From what I've been told) let's just say that after going through a head on collision you have any or ALL of the injuries I've listed in discussions on this forum.

#1: Broken Neck
#2: Two busted discs in my neck (right above the break).
#3: Massive head trauma (Try bouncing your skull off of steel going at about 85-90 M.P.H. and see how functional your brain matter is afterword)
#4: P.T.S.D. (Still working with that)

If you survived the first three would you be able to work?

Old 05-20-2010, 07:36 AM   #17
Deadmanwalking_05

Also keep in mind that because of the hack and slash job that was done on you to open up an airway,your own body starts to choke it's self to death with it's own scar tissue.

Old 05-20-2010, 07:56 AM   #18
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Well U.O. you're a smart girl (From what I've been told) let's just say that after going through a head on collision you have any or ALL of the injuries I've listed in discussions on this forum.

#1: Broken Neck
#2: Two busted discs in my neck (right above the break).
#3: Massive head trauma (Try bouncing your skull off of steel going at about 85-90 M.P.H. and see how functional your brain matter is afterword)
#4: P.T.S.D. (Still working with that)

If you survived the first three would you be able to work?
You're able to bitch and moan online, you're able to do office work.
If you can sit at a desk at home, why can't you sit at a desk and make money instead of being on disability?
Old 05-20-2010, 07:58 AM   #19
Underwater Ophelia

And don't you dare fucking patronize me, Deadman, when I work full-time, pay taxes, and am paying for your lifestyle.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:20 AM   #20
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
You're able to bitch and moan online, you're able to do office work.
If you can sit at a desk at home, why can't you sit at a desk and make money instead of being on disability?
Do you try to be a bitch or is it just second nature?

Because I might not wake up in order to go to work is what I'm saying,in other words death.

I've been told that unless I have an operation I run the risk of having my esophagus fully blocked by the growth,even then I have a high chance of taking the big dirt nap while the operation is going on,add to that the fact that it will take months for me to heal up if I survive,and the grandmother that no one else in the family offers to help out needs 24/7 assistance,not to mention the way things are now my mom can barely handle stuff (Phones,home health nurses,daily medication,ect.) during the day so I end up having to pull double duty night and day so somebody has a chance to rest.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:39 AM   #21
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
And don't you dare fucking patronize me, Deadman, when I work full-time, pay taxes, and am paying for your lifestyle.
How the hell are you paying for my lifestyle when my dad worked and paid into the system,I'm drawing from my dads benefits because of my age at the time of the wreck,so how are you paying for any part of my life style?

*Hands U.O. a cross* Here you might want to dig a hole to set the base in before you climb up and nail yourself to it,you know safety first.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:44 AM   #22
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
How the hell are you paying for my lifestyle when my dad worked and paid into the system,I'm drawing from my dads benefits because of my age at the time of the wreck,so how are you paying for any part of my life style?

*Hands U.O. a cross* Here you might want to dig a hole to set the base in before you climb up and nail yourself to it,you know safety first.
You obviously don't know how this works. What your dad paid "into the system" would never be enough to pay for a person's disability unless you were only on it a short time.

Plus, if you're taking his, what is he going to use? SURPRISE!
Old 05-20-2010, 09:01 AM   #23
gothicusmaximus

Deadman, whether you deserve disability is irrelevant, although I've a feeling this accident was brought on, at least in part, by your own stupidity.
What's ironic is that you're screaming "GET OFF MY BACK FED" when you live on taxpayer money.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:01 AM   #24
Deadmanwalking_05

Last time I checked he was doing great even got his retirement.

Also I don't have very much time left from what the doc said on my last visit,so don't sleep to uncomfortably U.O. same goes for the rest of the G.net crowd,I'll be out of here one of two ways.

#1: The blockage will kill me in my sleep.

Or (and I think a few of you might find this ironic)

#2: The situation gets so bad that I eat a bullet to avoid becoming brain dead from lack of oxygen,and to at least have some trace of dignity in my final moments.

Old 05-20-2010, 09:13 AM   #25
Despanan

Quote:
Do you try to be a bitch or is it just second nature?

Because I might not wake up in order to go to work is what I'm saying,in other words death.

I've been told that unless I have an operation I run the risk of having my esophagus fully blocked by the growth,even then I have a high chance of taking the big dirt nap while the operation is going on,add to that the fact that it will take months for me to heal up if I survive,and the grandmother that no one else in the family offers to help out needs 24/7 assistance,not to mention the way things are now my mom can barely handle stuff (Phones,home health nurses,daily medication,ect.) during the day so I end up having to pull double duty night and day so somebody has a chance to rest.
You know what dude, that's pretty crappy, and I feel genuinely sorry for you, I really do. If what you just said is true (and I think it is) you've been given a very short end of the stick.

What I don't understand is why you spend so much time advocating for people who clearly do not have your best interests in mind. Rand Paul opposes the Americans with Disabilities Act and if Rand and his father had their way with the IRS, the programs which are keeping you and your grandmother alive and providing you with an income would go away.

RP's health plan involves "an infusion of ethics, something that can't be taught or purchased" ie: Ask people nicely to help you for free and hope they give a damn.

The policies espoused by these ultra right wing libertarian/conservative nutjobs would most likely result in your death, and they would rob the disadvantaged folks in your community of the opportunity to improve your situation by removing what little government safety nets exist and cutting Kentucky's already struggling school systems. (Rand Paul also opposes the US Department of Education)

You should be dead-set against the Tea-Party, and fighting with everything you have to expand the social programs which you live off of. You should be for the current Health Care Reform as it includes provisions that prevent insurance companies from denying you the chance to get that surgery which might save your life.

But instead, you're using the money the government gives you to live on, to buy guns, which you plan to use against the government. You complain about paying taxes, when you not only pay no taxes, but actually live on our tax dollars.

Seriously dude, wtf?
Quote: