Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-14-2010, 05:17 PM   #51
JCC.

Thumbs down

Just because you don't get it, either. I'll bet you were ***** and don't approve of jokes being made about it. Fucking buzz kill.

Ape, I'm so sorry you're an idiot .
JCC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:32 PM   #52
Ben Lahnger

I don't understand the controversy. Some guys have decided (for whatever reason - the reasons don't really even matter) that they don't want a committed relationship with a woman. They just want to hook up from time to time with women who don't mind hooking up from time to time.

Now, bypassing the important fact that birth control would be a must in that situation, we come to the essential truth of the matter - women should be glad that such a man has come to that conclusion and is not entangling any woman into a relationship that would surely be a brier patch of misery.

Consider comments like the one that got AD irritated to be the equivalent of a lighthouse on the shore, warning you away from the rocky crags.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:49 PM   #53
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_cthulhu View Post
it's very hard for a female if someone says they basically want to get her pregnant (it can happen even on a one night stand, after all) and abandon her. So I can understand why she'd be upset, any sensible female would be. Even I kinda felt the sting.
Really? A sensible female would interpret "hit it and quit it" to mean not "I enjoy protected sex outside of a relationship, with partners who do not expect that I will have sex with them a second time" but rather "Bwahahaha! With promises of love eternal I shall beguile the wench-- yet for no longer than a SINGLE NIGHT shall she lie at my side. Let my absence not aggrieve the poor girl overmuch however-- she'll have quite the MEMENTO! Bwahahaha!"? Strange. I guess I never noticed, what with not being a woman, but it seems that a "sensible female" is hardly very sensible at all, at least not compared to a sensible male like myself. I wasn't sexist before, but I sure am now! Thanks, lady_cthulhu!
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:03 AM   #54
lady_cthulhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
I don't understand the controversy. Some guys have decided (for whatever reason - the reasons don't really even matter) that they don't want a committed relationship with a woman. They just want to hook up from time to time with women who don't mind hooking up from time to time.

Now, bypassing the important fact that birth control would be a must in that situation, we come to the essential truth of the matter - women should be glad that such a man has come to that conclusion and is not entangling any woman into a relationship that would surely be a brier patch of misery.

Consider comments like the one that got AD irritated to be the equivalent of a lighthouse on the shore, warning you away from the rocky crags.
True enough.
lady_cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:09 AM   #55
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
Yeah, would that I could just flip a switch and become you. I can only imagine what a joy it is to post things like the things you post and not be mortified, or to read things like the things you post and be neither infuriated nor depressed.
Would that I had a nickel for each of your rude, condescending comments. You seem like a very... angry person. I'm sure that your wanna-be sidekick JCC is the only one on this site that envies you, Gothicus.
TheFeatheredÆtheling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:14 AM   #56
JCC

Sidekick? That was a joke, right? I joined this forum when gothicus was a fucking embryo.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:04 AM   #57
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeatheredÆtheling View Post
Would that I had a nickel for each of your rude, condescending comments. You seem like a very... angry person.
If you were about eight times smarter than you are, and not constantly mired in the saccharine haze of your delusion that every individual and idea, no matter how effervescently retarded, deserves respect, you might come off as (contrived dramatic pause like I'm in a gawffick movie) angry too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Sidekick? That was a joke, right? I joined this forum when gothicus was a fucking embryo.
Dick? Steam my tights, will you?
Old 07-15-2010, 11:38 AM   #58
TheFeatheredÆtheling

[quote=gothicusmaximus;627100]If you were about eight times smarter than you are, and not constantly mired in the saccharine haze of your delusion that every individual and idea, no matter how effervescently retarded, deserves respect, you might come off as (contrived dramatic pause like I'm in a gawffick movie) angry too.QUOTE]

Ah... So, I might "come off" as angry too? Face it, gothicus; you're a self-centred jerk. And your predictable, long-winded, one-dimentional attacks on your opponents' intelligence are getting so old.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:53 AM   #59
JCC

Quote:
Quote:
If you were about eight times smarter than you are, and not constantly mired in the saccharine haze of your delusion that every individual and idea, no matter how effervescently retarded, deserves respect, you might come off as (contrived dramatic pause like I'm in a gawffick movie) angry too.
Ah... So, I might "come off" as angry too? Face it, gothicus; you're a self-centred jerk. And your predictable, long-winded, one-dimentional attacks on your opponents' intelligence are getting so old.
Dimentional is a word? Maybe I just have demensia.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:55 AM   #60
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
And your predictable, long-winded, one-dimentional attacks on your opponents' intelligence are getting so old.
I will mix things up with a succinct attack on not only your intelligence, but also your sandy vagina.

Also, don't you think 'opponents' is kind of an excessively flattering self-characterization? You're more like shooting clays.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:58 AM   #61
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Quote:
I will mix things up with a succinct attack on not only your intelligence, but also your sandy vagina.

Also, don't you think 'opponents' is kind of an excessively flattering self-characterization? You're more like shooting clays.
If that's the case, why are you always here?
Old 07-15-2010, 12:01 PM   #62
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Do you have a lack of self esteem? Do you need to have your ego constantly stroked by disparaging people of inferior intelligence?
Old 07-15-2010, 12:06 PM   #63
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
If that's the case, why are you always here?
I think you're confusing 'always here' with 'presently here'. In fact, another desperate moron, very much like yourself, grasping in vain for a grounds on which to suggest that I'm not best gothic.net member, once denounced me for not posting frequently enough.

As to why I'm here right now, I'm engaged in humiliating you and celebrating myself, as is the purview of self-centered jerks.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:18 PM   #64
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Do you have a lack of self esteem? Do you need to have your ego constantly stroked by disparaging people of inferior intelligence?
I don't think the knowledge that one is smarter than most everybody on gothic.net would be much of a balm for low self-esteem. I mean, big fucking whoop.
I just like disparaging people of inferior intelligence. I used to play tennis, but now I'm into this.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:56 PM   #65
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
... effervescently retarded ...
I just wanted to mention that once again, GM, you posted a phrase that I found tremendously amusing.

And Ætheling, you know what? Whether a person is highly intelligent or decidedly less so, all are capable of saying stupid things. When someone says something stupid here, regardless of their intelligence, they get called on it.

GM is just more blunt about pointing it out, because usually if someone is thick-headed enough to make the stupid statement in the first place, they're also usually thick-headed enough not to get it when tactful polite explanations of why it was such a stupid statement are posted for them.

I would suggest that 1) you're wrong and 2) it looks like you're hunting a grizzly bear with a sling-shot. Good luck with that.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:04 PM   #66
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Really? A sensible female would interpret "hit it and quit it" to mean not "I enjoy protected sex outside of a relationship, with partners who do not expect that I will have sex with them a second time" but rather "Bwahahaha! With promises of love eternal I shall beguile the wench-- yet for no longer than a SINGLE NIGHT shall she lie at my side. Let my absence not aggrieve the poor girl overmuch however-- she'll have quite the MEMENTO! Bwahahaha!"? Strange. I guess I never noticed, what with not being a woman, but it seems that a "sensible female" is hardly very sensible at all, at least not compared to a sensible male like myself. I wasn't sexist before, but I sure am now! Thanks, lady_cthulhu!
I laughed out loud at this, and called people to read it to them. Just so you know.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:06 PM   #67
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Dimentional is a word? Maybe I just have demensia.
WOAH! AND AGAIN!

You's guys is on fi-yahhhhhhhhh!
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:59 PM   #68
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
I just wanted to mention that once again, GM, you posted a phrase that I found tremendously amusing...

...I would suggest that 1) you're wrong and 2) it looks like you're hunting a grizzly bear with a sling-shot. Good luck with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
I laughed out loud at this, and called people to read it to them. Just so you know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
WOAH! AND AGAIN!

You's guys is on fi-yahhhhhhhhh!
Hmm... I'm going to "ignore" Gothicus, but I'll play along for a while. It's amusing to me that you guys cowtow this way. Ben and Miss Ophelia, I like you, honestly; but come on... Gothicus is a total asshole; everyone here knows this, and no one likes him (except for his lap-dog JCC). Plain and simple. You guys just don't want to deal with his negative, tiresome bullshit so you humour him. I know; I know... Any woman alive would be offended by his idiotic "hit it and quit it" bullshit (except for Miss Ophelia who is apparently intimidated by him). Gothicus tried to make AD out to be a moron for not getting his "joke", but when you actually read his comment, the "serious" portion is just as offensive as the "joke" portion. All in all, Gothicus is just an asshole; he proves it time and time again with every "new" post.

Quote:
There you have it, folks. WOMEN ARE BIOLOGICALLY PROGRAMMED TO REWARD CRUELTY, EVIL, AND DOMINATION.

Seriously though, the lessons of my considerable experience with the opposite sex can be distilled into a single axiom: "hit it and quit it."
As far as the vast majority of women is concerned, getting actually 'involved' is like giving Twilight a few chapters to improve-- needlessly generous and ultimately infuriating.
"Hit it and quit it"? HA! HA! HA! Gothicus, I LOVE that you've actually composed your jaded approach to women into a "catchy" little jingle. It reminds me of "click it or ticket". How cute. You're not a genius, Gothicus; you're an ass. What kind of a clown would post something like this on a website made up largely of women?
Old 07-16-2010, 12:51 AM   #69
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Quote:
OH YEAH?! IF YOU WERE ABOUT 20 TIMES SMARTER... How old are you anyway, lad? Personally, I grew out of that kind of talk back in elementary school, but if you insist on behaving like a second-grade boy, go for it. This forum can always use a bit more humour. It's amusing to see a "genius" act this way.

And by the way, as for my "...delusion that every individual and idea... etc, etc, bullshit, more bullshit..." I find it interesting that you added "idea" to this groundless accusation as if you realised that it would be a very weak insult indeed if the word were omitted. Of course, not every idea deserves respect. For instance, one such as your your "hit it and quit it" mentality obviously deserves no respect whatsoever. However, I'm flattered that you see that I do try to respect other individuals ~ yes, even retarded ones. People who fail to reach "Gothicus Maximus' intelligence standards" are not sub-humans, after all. Luckily, most people don't share your f-cked up, nazi-style views anymore.

Quote:
I don't think the knowledge that one is smarter than most everybody on gothic.net would be much of a balm for low self-esteem. I mean, big fucking whoop.
I just like disparaging people of inferior intelligence. I used to play tennis, but now I'm into this.
Ever the asshole, and proudly so. Have you ever considered disparaging people of inferior character? Oh wait! That would be utterly impossible for a good-for-nothing like you. Of course not; you're obsessed with intelligence because it really is all that you have.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:02 AM   #70
JCC.

Thumbs down

This is gay.
JCC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 01:07 AM   #71
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Quote:
Really, Gothicus? I suppose then that your idea of a sensible female would be a prostitute. Actually, I'm quite sure that this is the kind of woman from whom you've gained your "considerable experience with the opposite sex". After all, what kind of a woman would want to be involved with someone so hateful who blatantly insults her. Your bitterness makes it so obvious: you're a complete failure when it comes to women. (And by the way, you've been sexist for a long while.)
Old 07-16-2010, 01:07 AM   #72
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC. View Post
This is gay.
You are gay.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:13 AM   #73
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Quote:

Since you obviously hate women so much, I'm not in the least surprised that you'd make this half-assed "vagina" comment. Seriously, is that the best you can do? I suppose that it's supposed to make me feel less manly? Oh! Would that I were real man like you, Gothicus! ~ An arrogant bastard who uses woman and derives pleasure from "disparaging people of inferior intelligence".

I used "opponents" because no one gives a shit about you or your negative opinions. ...But you would assume that I'm jealous of your untouchable splendour. Gothicus, you're the last person on this site that I could envy. When I read your posts, "pity" is what comes to mind (I know what you're thinking: another "you're so pathetic that I pity you, etc". No. Actually, I pity those whose days are marred by your predictable, rude comments ~ those who don't realise that as a petty, spiteful, dellusionally self-absorbed wretch, you're not even worth listening to. You'll reap what you sow, Gothicus; I'm glad to see it already happening to you. You're a total fuck-up, and you know it.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:52 AM   #74
gothicusmaximus

Ho. Lee. Shit.
My instinct is to respond at length to the above torrent of pure, not-from-concentrate insanity, but I honestly don't think I could say anything about it that it doesn't say more poignantly for itself. I have to sternly turn down the part of me that wants to sling off a few more ad hominems or glib ripostes, because I fear that to do so might trivialize-- or worse, somehow legitimize-- the absolute craziness that's on display right there.
The above posts embody irrationality and self-deception at their most utterly terrifying. I mean, I'm called 'nazi-esque' because I don't pretend respect for people with stupid ideas, and make jokes at the expense of those people. I'm repeatedly said to 'hate' and 'use' women because I implied that I'm not interested in a long-term relationship.
The sheer anger is kind of chilling, even to allegedly 'angry' me.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:54 AM   #75
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Quote:
I think you're confusing 'always here' with 'presently here'. In fact, another desperate moron, very much like yourself, grasping in vain for a grounds on which to suggest that I'm not best gothic.net member, once denounced me for not posting frequently enough.

As to why I'm here right now, I'm engaged in humiliating you and celebrating myself, as is the purview of self-centered jerks.

Here we go. Gothicus has posted... wait for it... ANOTHER ATTACK ON MY INTELLIGENCE!!! You're here quite a lot for a genius. I would think that one with such a superb mind would have more important things to do than sulking around an internet forum insulting teenagers.

And "the best gothic.net member"? ARE YOU FUCKING THIRTEEN YEARS OLD?! You've got to be kidding me. As for humiliating me and celebrating yourself, ha, ha, ha... I doubt that you'll be "celebrating yourself" after you read my next comment.

I looked back into your poems on gnet (you asked me to, remember?), and I found something interesting. Way back from a few years ago was a poem that you wrote entitled "The Street". It was very good, but this post is not meant to bolster your already absurdly-inflated ego in any way, so I'll get to the point. The lines that struck me read:

[quote=gothicusmaximus;449529]
On the corner of a cobblestone it snags the jaundice glow
That radiates from a one-room pad high above the heads of everyone,
Where a boy who tells girls they’re beautiful just to let them know
Looks upon a man who tells girls they’re ugly just to force apart their legs.
QUOTE]

(!!!) Really, Gothicus? Apparently, at one time you actually had a semblance of human kindness. Read these lines to yourself, and consider who you've become. Here are two to AD (I could dig up a f-cking load, but these will do):

Quote:
Yeah, would that I could just flip a switch and become you. I can only imagine what a joy it is to post things like the things you post and not be mortified, or to read things like the things you post and be neither infuriated nor depressed.
Quote:
Wait, where? I thoroughly combed all of ape descendant's posts for the hidden joke, or any clue at all that she might be a sentient being rather than a beady-eyed, slack-jawed grotesque, howling in pitiful agony at the mere suggestion of higher thought, but I came up with nothing :'(.
INCREDIBLE IRONY, Gothicus! You've literally become the villain in your own poem! Gothicus Maximus, I've met very few villains in my time, but you're like a f-cking cartoon character. You're an asshole just for the sake of being an asshole. Watch out! The evil genius Gothicus Maximus is out to prove his greatness to the world ~ starting with this very forum! Oh no! He's been working here for over two years, but (I know) "greatness" takes time. I'm going to set you on my "ignore" list, of course; but it's been fun to point out some of your more obvious flaws since no one else was willing to.