Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 03-20-2009, 04:27 PM   #1
Unimatrix 00

My pussy is fierce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vNpdderXeA

Does anybody else love Amanda Lepore? I think she is wonderful and FIERCE.

Old 03-20-2009, 04:54 PM   #2
iroti

Hahah, she highly amuses me! She's a great entertainer.
iroti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:56 PM   #3
PortraitOfSanity

You mean "he".

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:59 PM   #4
iroti

She's a transsexual, so I guess not quite a he...or a she. :P She has a man-made minge....so it?
Old 03-20-2009, 05:00 PM   #5
Unimatrix 00

Actually, Amanda Lepore is a "she". She was born in the body of a man, yes, but she had corrective surgery years ago. She is 100% classy woman.

And yes, I know iroti! Shes sooo charming/funny/beautiful etc.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:01 PM   #6
isobel black

Being from Europe I have no idea who this person is. I think she looks pretty damned scary.
isobel black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:29 AM   #7
jack_the_knife

Sorry, I though Jeffree Star was kind of plastic and tacky but this fucking tops it....
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:38 AM   #8
viscus

Woo, more vacuous club music.

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #9
Unimatrix 00

Haha yeah she's PLASTIK FANTASTIK. I think her beauty transcends human beauty. She is literally like a walking perfect barbie doll.

And Isobel Black, her name's Amanda Lepore. She's a diva of the New York Club scene who's well known for her otherworldly beauty.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:26 PM   #10
Opteron_Man

Um, I don't know what to make of this. I am sure he is probably a nice person and I commend him for doing whatever the fuck he wants, but this whole thing gives me the creeps!
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:28 PM   #11
Opteron_Man

Hehe, those lips are really over the top! They remind my of those big red wax lips I used to buy at the candy store I used to go to when I was a kid!
Old 03-21-2009, 12:32 PM   #12
Alarica

That is by far 1 of the most revolting things I have ever seen. It should never be let out and forced upon the public. You would have to be fucked in the head to find that nice......

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:51 PM   #13
Unimatrix 00

I'm sure you're a wonderful mother to your kids ...
Old 03-21-2009, 12:51 PM   #14
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarica View Post
That is by far 1 of the most revolting things I have ever seen. It should never be let out and forced upon the public. You would have to be fucked in the head to find that nice......
"Revolting" is a good way to put it. But that is his choices to blow huge amounts of money to have doctors carve his body up.
What I wonder about transvestites it what will they look like as they age?
They need a huge amount of maintenance to look the way they do in the present.
A real woman looks like a woman regardless of her makeup or age.
But I tend to think that transvestites body modifications will rot over time and fall apart and need major upkeep and surgical overhauls. I think it is a no win battle, as the decades roll by, that person will not be able to rebuild and look "womanly“ and be a total mess that can't be cleaned up, retucked, or facelifted.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:06 PM   #15
Pyre

Opteron, I would appreciate it if you referred to HER as a SHE. It is one of the most disrespectful things to call any transgendered persons by the pronouns they work so hard to deny. I made the mistake of referring to a girl I know as a "he" right in front of her because of her inability to mask her masculine voice, and she was very upset about it. I don't care whether you think these people are "freaks" or anything like that (not that you said that, but I am making a point), but you should show them some decent respect.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 01:07 PM   #16
iroti

She's a transsexual. Transvestites just like to adopt the attire of the other gender (clothes, hair, makeup, mannerisms, etc...).

Amanda Lepore is undoubtedly extreme, and I don't find her toonish face appealing, but I respect transgenders. I can't even begin to grasp the thought of feeling like I am the wrong gender, and that I would go to such lengths to fix it. These people are overwhelmed by the feeling that they should be a boy or a girl, but are stuck in the wrong body.

It's a real problem these days that needs more attention, and I think Amanda Lepore, scary as she looks, is a great advocate for such awareness despite how 'revolting' she is.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:08 PM   #17
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
Opteron, I would appreciate it if you referred to HER as a SHE. It is one of the most disrespectful things to call any transgendered persons by the pronouns they work so hard to deny. I made the mistake of referring to a girl I know as a "he" right in front of her because of her inability to mask her masculine voice, and she was very upset about it. I don't care whether you think these people are "freaks" or anything like that (not that you said that, but I am making a point), but you should show them some decent respect.
Okay, sorry about that. Really. She is a person, and she is entitled to the same rights and respect as everybody.
But it is not my taste, what she is doing. I am not saying that she is a bad person, but that practice just creeps me out.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:16 PM   #18
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opteron_Man View Post
Okay, sorry about that. Really. She is a person, and she is entitled to the same rights and respect as everybody.
But it is not my taste, what she is doing. I am not saying that she is a bad person, but that practice just creeps me out.
Keep in mind most people do NOT go to those extremes. More naturally-born women engage in extreme makeovers such as that than do transsexuals.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Old 03-21-2009, 01:21 PM   #19
Minyaliel

....uggghh.... that looks trés horrible... that´s a bit too... um, extreme... for my tastes.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:18 PM   #20
Unimatrix 00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
My thoughts exactly. Amanda Lepore is a LADY, and a beautiful elegant one at that. She deserves the basic human respect that every other person deserves.

And yes, I do believe she is a wonderful advocate of transgender culture. She is sexy, confident, successful, wealthy and doesn't care what people think. A true icon.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:45 PM   #21
Duane

I don't like the image, I appreciate the fact she's living the way she wishes, but the image is too much.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:56 PM   #22
Unimatrix 00

Much worse stuff gets posted on here. I think we are all mature enough to accept it for what it is: A scantily clad woman. There was no need to go off an report it as a "vastly inappropriate image". That's just petty.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #23
Duane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00 View Post
Much worse stuff gets posted on here.
Like the post about you threatening to douse people with battery acid, and that post about how you bashed a cat ((to death I think)) at 13? Your talking about drinking piss, maybe?
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:01 PM   #24
Pyre

I actually don't think she's a good icon for the transgendered community because of how fake she is. She honestly looks really gross because she went way too far with the plastic surgery. I don't think any transgendered person I know will reason that she is worth commending for her looks. If anything, she gives a bad name to the community by giving people a good reason to call her a "freak."

Old 03-21-2009, 03:02 PM   #25
Unimatrix 00

I never spoke about bashing a cat to death.

So if you wanted to get at me, then why didnt you choose one of them? At least it would have been a bit more credable.