Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 09-21-2006, 11:18 AM   #1
bubblegumpunk

Just introducing myself...

I'm horribly unoriginal, so I'll just answer the questions provided and go back to lurking.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)

Sales Director...would love to be doing anything else, but I have a kid, and therefore need a job that pays.

2. Where are you from?

Anjou, Quebec...now in Pointe Claire, Quebec.

3. Who is your favorite author?

Bryce Courtenay, Albert Camus.

4. What are your favorite films?

True Romance, Natural Born Killers, Pitch Black.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?

I have a few ideas...but they're all cheesy. So flame away...Alive by POD and Nothing Else Matters by Metallica.

6. At your funeral?

Just Danny Boy, while they spread my ashes from the balcony at Foufounes in Montreal. That's my ultimate wish, but as my family is uber-catholic, ain't ever going to happen.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?

I'm trying to think of a witty or incredibly "cool" answer to this...and I've got nothing. *sigh* Hopefully quietly, in my sleep. Realistically, it'll probably be some horrible, painful death from lung cancer.

8. What kind of casket would you want?

None, I want to be cremated.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?

Anything non-work related. I am so fashionably uncool. My fave outfit would have to be this wierd tank I bought, jeans, and my "I'm going to kick your ass" boots.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?

The whole innocence of it. I watch my son discover new things everyday, and he is super happy just to get up each morning. I miss that.

11. What's your favorite band?

I don't really know. It changes all the time. I really like the "indie" goth/metal/punk bands that play here in Montreal.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?

I dropped out of McGill University...was thinking of enrolling in the Social Work school (save the world and all that crap) but then I got pregnant, so blah blah blah.

13. Why did you join?

Because VF sucks. :-)

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?

Female.

Guess I'll go back to lurking, and maybe work on my profile....
bubblegumpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 10:56 PM   #2
davethedarklord

Welcome, but you have come to a place, a time, when original is no longer considered a original. The mention of original is ridiculed, and even the word itself has fallen out of favor.
davethedarklord is offline   Reply With Quote