Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 03:08 PM   #20951
She_Is_My_Sin

I don't want to sound really ignorant, but I never knew that you could get phones on planes! (I mean phones that are built on board)

But you have to cut me some slack. I've never been on an aeroplane before.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:14 PM   #20952
Underwater Ophelia

I'm talking to GothicusMaximus on da phone RIGHT NOW.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:38 PM   #20953
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
I'm talking to GothicusMaximus on da phone RIGHT NOW.
It changed her life.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:58 PM   #20954
honeythorn

I'm fucking drunk. And everyone was talkign about cock rings and so on. Not that i'd have anythingg to say about it. I've had alot of vodka and lemonade#and i didn't eat anything after wihch is good because i'm a fat bastard and pizzaaaaa (yummyum) is not good for fat bastards so no. I'll have some water.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:00 PM   #20955
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
I'm fucking drunk.
Who's the lucky one?

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:19 PM   #20956
honeythorn

NOOOO. I am drunk. I am not fuckigng a drunk. I do not fuck . But just generaly notbecause i'm drunk. theres a spider on my skirt how terribly goff. I cant sleep now and i tried not to flinch wehen people tried to kiss me on the cheek goodbye. But i did because i can't help it
Old 07-12-2008, 07:20 PM   #20957
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
My friend's girlfriend has had a baby. This will undoubtedly be THE gingerest child on the face of the earth.
What does that mean, "gingerest"? O_o From various online dictionaries the closest to a definition I can find is "flatulence, colic" etc. So did you mean it in a derogatory sense?

Old 07-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #20958
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
What does that mean, "gingerest"? O_o From various online dictionaries the closest to a definition I can find is "flatulence, colic" etc. So did you mean it in a derogatory sense?
I think she meant it'll have red hair.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:04 PM   #20959
Crying_Crimson_Tears

My friend at work just told me about an awesome website called www.surfthechannel.com where you can watch all these movies and TV shows. It was awesome, I just watched "Pan's Labyrinth."

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 07-12-2008, 10:47 PM   #20960
Paigeybobert

Quote:
Tried to PM you but you can't get them yet.

I am in Corona.
When you get to Norco and have an hour let me know and we can set a time and place to meet somewhere on Main street. Too bad the Showcase Theatre closed down, we could have met there for deathmetal and soda

-hp
Here's my cell: (your area code) 833-6957
Call me or whatever.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:33 AM   #20961
Solumina

HP: A "ginger" is someone with red hair, fair skin, and lots of freckles, they are also rumored to have no souls
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 07-13-2008, 04:22 AM   #20962
honeythorn

I didn't mean it in a horrid way. Even Roger ( the father ) has said that he intends to have the gingerest family in all creation. Not only is his girlfriend and baby ginger, even their cat is ginger and is called......ginge!

Good grief I was trollyed last night, not as much as some though ! Look at my posts! arrrgh how awful hahaha!
Old 07-13-2008, 06:06 AM   #20963
Aaroneet

Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Is_My_Sin
Oh god. I feel really hyper and shaky and I'm not enjoying it.

I know how this feels now...
Old 07-13-2008, 11:57 AM   #20964
She_Is_My_Sin

Yeah, it's not fun. I normally have a slight tremor in my hands, but last night they were shaking like mad.

My cat brought home a baby mole, killed it and tomorrow morning I have to go and take it up to the park and leave it somewhere for the red kites to find it. I'd rather it went to some use, than just fester on my lawn.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:00 PM   #20965
Tea and Cake or Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
HP: A "ginger" is someone with red hair, fair skin, and lots of freckles, they are also rumored to have no souls
I already knew about the being fair part, but NO SOULS? WOW. I wonder why. Oh well.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:22 PM   #20966
PutridLily

Quote:
I remember you! Do you remember the poem I wrote as your welcome in your Introduction?

Welcome back.

And Jillian: Awesome avatar dude. Your maturity is showing in the change.
Extremely belated reply, but of course I remember.

I kept it!

I remember something about accute interspecies camels, if I recall?

My memory defeats me.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:29 PM   #20967
Beowulf

Cool Neph Article !!!.

There is a Fields Of The Nephilim interview (with Carl Mcoy) in the new Metal Hammer magazine !!!.
live the gods of yesterday.

Be excellent to one another !!!.
Old 07-13-2008, 05:03 PM   #20968
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by PutridLily
Extremely belated reply, but of course I remember.

I kept it!

I remember something about accute interspecies camels, if I recall?

My memory defeats me.
The snowflakes gently drifted down
careful not to make a sound
as the night began to fall
and the wolves began to call.

But in the garden
standing tall,
leaves still green
not brown and hardened
PutridLily blooms for all
but blooms unseen
and scent all rotten.

Old 07-13-2008, 06:23 PM   #20969
MollyMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea and Cake or Death
I already knew about the being fair part, but NO SOULS? WOW. I wonder why. Oh well.
We wager them at poker, knowing we cannot play for shit.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:48 PM   #20970
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea and Cake or Death
Because Cartman said so
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 07-13-2008, 11:36 PM   #20971
raggedyanne

Apparently my boobs are "ginormous" Thank you random drunk man in 7-11. Thank you.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:09 AM   #20972
Underwater Ophelia

I JUST HAD A GNET DREAM.

Ok, so, I have no idea what time period it was, but it wasn't this one. I was wearing Victorian-esque clothing, there were Vikings, and I think Jillian was wearing normal clothing.

The first thing I remember is that we were all in the middle of this huge marshland, and there were very narrow wooden paths cut through it--planks laid down like this (http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/regions/cen...es_1_0001.jpg), but more narrow, and very low to the ground.

So we're all crossing this marshland on it, and I start freaking out because there's snakes everywhere, and I'm afraid they're going to bite or whatever. I'm pretty much just delaying all progress with my panicking, and Honeythorn tries to explain that even if the snakes are poisonous, if I just chill out and don't provoke them, I'll be all right. Naturally, I'm not listening to reason, so Jillian gets annoyed, pushes his way to the part of the line/group where I am and just picks me up and carries me, while I'm still halfway freaking out because even though now I can't see the snakes, they are starting to creep up onto the narrow path.

I guess Jillian tires of carrying me, because I remember next being walking again, this time with MollyMac and Honeythorn. A black snake with a head like a cobra with its hood flared and two tails comes toward us, and MollyMac calmly but swiftly stomps on its head, killing it. She gets some of the poison from it's face onto her (which I'm pretty sure makes no sense, but it's a dream, so whatever.) and just dips her hands into the water to wash it off, which obviously really impresses me because I'm afraid of the snakewater.

The dream ends with us reaching this house in the middle of the marsh, and some of us going in. Some Vikings come, and we begin to battle. It's mostly MollyMac doing the battling, and I stay out on the porch of the house to watch everything.

I remember handing her a scythe, and I remember the Vikings throwing huge trashbags full of something they called "worm snakes" onto the porch, which made me giggle and then run inside, and then proceed to laugh so hard I couldn't breathe.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:38 AM   #20973
honeythorn

Even in people's dreams I can give animal advice! I am just that good I'm surprised I didn't blather about fish in the water actually......which is what I'll do now instead!

I had to strip a shitload of plants out of my 30 gal, because of some horrid and unpleasent looking dark green slime-like algae outbreak. Bloody bastards. So it was looking like a wasteland with the big root in the middle and just one or two plants that survived the algal apocalypse :/

I bought a couple of new plants today and took a big stem of Hygrophillia from one of the other tanks that was looking nice and bushy , and would hopefully give a bit of colour to the aquatic desolation. It looks a bit better but I can't wait until payday so I can get a bunch more. It looks so shit right now. AND there is a weatherloach shortage. My poor Valo (shutup) is all alone . It's been over a year since I lost Ghost (golden weatherloach) and they were best friends I haven't been able to get loaches anywhere for over a year.

And yesterday I beat my brother at a boxing game on the WII He has the WII Training, and with the boxing game you hold the controllers and actually have to box. You have to hit and destroy as many punchbags as possible within a minute. You get 2 points for each bag . My brother went hell for leather and got 8 points. I got 16!!!!! I think I scared him because he was standing there openmouthed and then said to my mother at the top of his voice " I AY FIGHTIN ER!!!! ". I WIN I WIN!!
Old 07-14-2008, 09:05 AM   #20974
Noumi

I made my first doll !
I love it, and I name it Silouette.

Here the pics.

*pic 1*

*Pic 2*

*Pic 3*

*Pic 4*

ピラール
Old 07-14-2008, 09:51 AM   #20975
HumanePain

Quote:
I JUST HAD A GNET DREAM. ...The first thing I remember is that we were all in the middle of this huge marshland, and there were very narrow wooden paths cut through it--planks laid down like this , but more narrow, and very low to the ground.
From here:
http://etext.virginia.edu/toc/modeng...c/MilDrea.html

"To walk through swampy places in dreams, foretells that you will be the object of adverse circumstances. Your inheritance will be uncertain, and you will undergo keen disappointments in your love matters.

To go through a swamp where you see clear water and green growths, you will take hold on prosperity and singular pleasures, the obtaining of which will be attended with danger and intriguing."

Quote:
So we're all crossing this marshland on it, and I start freaking out because there's snakes everywhere, and I'm afraid they're going to bite or whatever. ...while I'm still halfway freaking out because even though now I can't see the snakes, they are starting to creep up onto the narrow path.
"For a woman to dream that a dead snake is biting her, foretells she will suffer from malice of a pretended friend.

To dream of snakes, is a foreboding of evil in its various forms and stages.

To see them wriggling and falling over others, foretells struggles with fortune and remorse.

To walk over them, you will live in constant fear of sickness, and selfish persons will seek to usurp your place in your companion's life.

If they bite you, you will succumb to evil influences, and enemies will injure your business.

To handle them, you will use strategy to aid in over-throwing opposition.

To see them bite others, foretells that some friend will be injured and criticized by you. "

Quote:
A black snake with a head like a cobra with its hood flared and two tails comes toward us, and MollyMac calmly but swiftly stomps on its head, killing it.
"To kill them, you will feel that you have used every opportunity of advancing your own interests, or respecting that of others. You will enjoy victory over enemies."

Quote:
The dream ends with us reaching this house in the middle of the marsh, and some of us going in.
For this to be interpreted requires a little more detail: was it an old house or new? Was it your home or unrecognized?

Quote:
Some Vikings come, and we begin to battle. It's mostly MollyMac doing the battling, and I stay out on the porch of the house to watch everything.
"Battle signifies striving with difficulties, but a final victory over the same.

If you are defeated in battle, it denotes that bad deals made by others will mar your prospects for good. "

Quote:
I remember handing her a scythe, and I remember the Vikings throwing huge trashbags full of something they called "worm snakes" onto the porch, which made me giggle and then run inside, and then proceed to laugh so hard I couldn't breathe.
"To dream that you laugh and feel cheerful, means success in your undertakings, and bright companions socially.

Laughing immoderately at some weird object, denotes disappointment and lack of harmony in your surroundings.

To laugh at the discomfiture of others, denotes that you will wilfully injure your friends to gratify your own selfish desires. "

Closed Thread