Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:28 PM   #1
Visum Res

I'm so original I'm going to copy and paste the the basic questions.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job): Basically I photoshop shit, read, or try to write or draw when I'm bored, and my job is irrelevant. It's neither exciting nor important. I'm still in high school, this is to be expected.

2. Where are you from? I'm Canadian. The large amounts of polar bears and ice here are truly amazing. I strongly suggest you try it sometime. Assuming your capable of taking our weather...

3. Who is your favorite author? I don't really have one, but have been reading a lot of Anne Rice lately.

4. What are your favorite films? I'm not entirely sure, but I tend to watch School of Rock and As Good As It Gets more then any others.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? I will leave that up to my fiance.

6. At your funeral? I'll be dead...I could really care less.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? I would like to die in an overly epic display of honour, or in an overly romantic style.

8. What kind of casket would you want? Out of spite, I would enjoy a rather heavy one, in a darker wood.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Anything in almost all black...

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Nothing really...except maybe the lack of criticism from everybody...

11. What's your favorite band? Probably Within Temptation or Nightwish, but I also enjoy The Doors and Sister's of Mercy.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? i current;y have my Grade 11, am in the process of obtaining my diploma, and then on to post secondary.

13. Why did you join? I'm bored with the general internet, and feel the need to test just how gothich my mind really is.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Male.
Visum Res is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:12 PM   #2
Elysiume

Hey. You seem cool, welcome to G. net.
Elysiume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:27 PM   #3
Breathless Horror

Canadian as well as being my own age with good taste in music? Welcome to the family brother, enjoy your stay here.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:38 PM   #4
MegearaErotica

"Gothich?" What the hell is Gothich? Number 13 ^
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:43 PM   #5
sagicapri25

'alo!

Welcome, fellow bored and inquisitive person!
sagicapri25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:12 PM   #6
dead_dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegearaErotica
"Gothich?" What the hell is Gothich? Number 13 ^
Agreed. "Gothich?" what does that word mean?
dead_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote