Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 07-02-2010, 02:21 PM   #4451
Solumina

The "rednecks" that you only really find in western Loudoun or the real rednecks?
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:55 PM   #4452
LetheanBlacklight

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...dbebdca590.jpg

messy room, clean hair (for once) ha
Old 07-02-2010, 09:48 PM   #4453
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Well I've been here 3 years, and promised to show my picture several times. Well I might as well before it is too late, so for your own sakes I must ask you to hide your eyes at the hideous apparation that is me.

This is a cropped copy of a photo that dates back to the very beginning of the year.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:06 PM   #4454
MaggotQueen

Location: A medieval monarch's cadaver underneath your bed amongst the oh so poetic-tongued dust bunnies
I'm bored and I stumble upon this. For the heck of it...
MaggotQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:06 PM   #4455
Saya

That was worth the three year wait Ren ^_^ What a cutie you are.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 03:41 AM   #4456
honeythorn

So this is the face of the man who's been tormenting me with delicious descriptions of Wisconsin! How old are you Renatus? You look older than I imagined/thought.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:06 AM   #4457
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn View Post
So this is the face of the man who's been tormenting me with delicious descriptions of Wisconsin! How old are you Renatus? You look older than I imagined/thought.
20, just short of being able to go to the new Absinthe bar in Milwaukee, that serves Absinthe made in Milwaukee.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:04 AM   #4458
Ben Lahnger

Renatus, although I know (being a native son of Wisconsin myself) that wry self-deprecation is the state anthem ... you, my friend, are hardly hideous. In fact, I venture to guess that if you were hanging out at the bar with a couple of Wisconsin buddies, you'd be the one a woman would come up to and say, "Can you lose your friends?"

In other words, that's a good picture. Also ... red, gray and black is a good color combination for you.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:59 AM   #4459
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus View Post
20, just short of being able to go to the new Absinthe bar in Milwaukee, that serves Absinthe made in Milwaukee.
Oh, hey! When your 21st rolls around, you should really think about saving up a little change, rounding up your buddies and having your birthday party (or at least part of it) at The Safe House, the secret agent themed bar and restaurant.

I was there in November, and the atmosphere was half the fun. First we had to find the nondescript, back-ally doorway to "International Exports, LTD". Then upon entering we were required to provide the secret password (which we did not know) so we had to pass another kind of test (they'll change that for each new group that comes in. Then we walked around and enjoyed the incredible decor, ate some delicious food while all the staff kept making sure we "agents" were being properly taken care of. I did not go through the secret door.

How can you not like a place that has deserts named things like "Plausible Denial" and "Diplomatic Immunity."

Spies Demise drinks, Code Beer and other spy themed drinks run around $4 to $7 each ... and for some of them you get to keep the glass (I have a Spies Demise glass - it's very cool!) We had to leave before we'd come anywhere near exhausting the fun to be had there.

Oh, and if you do plan on going there, call or go to the website to reserve "Hail To The Cheif". Somebody was getting it when we were there. A secret door opens in the floor, this throne-like chair rises up, the person of honor sits in it and then it sinks back into the floor. I don't know what happens next, but when the chair came back up a few minutes later, the person was laughing hilariously.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #4460
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Well I've been here 3 years, and promised to show my picture several times. Well I might as well before it is too late, so for your own sakes I must ask you to hide your eyes at the hideous apparation that is me.

This is a cropped copy of a photo that dates back to the very beginning of the year.
FINALLY! I can add a photo of you to my gigabytes of Gnet photos. Thanks for sharing dude. 5'7" and about 150 lbs?

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:33 PM   #4461
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:

This is exactly how I pictured you.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:34 PM   #4462
JCC.

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain View Post
FINALLY! I can add a photo of you to my gigabytes of Gnet photos. Thanks for sharing dude. 5'7" and about 150 lbs?
That is creepy, man. At least I'm up front about being creepy, but shit............
JCC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:49 PM   #4463
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC. View Post
That is creepy, man. At least I'm up front about being creepy, but shit............
You say this like you haven't seen Humane's Youtube videos...
Personally I find it endearing.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:51 PM   #4464
JCC.

Exclamation

I have. They are also creepy.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #4465
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
You say this like you haven't seen Humane's Youtube videos...
Personally I find it endearing.
Thanks PJ. But I think Duckie is just jealous I haven't made a vid with him in it yet. But I could. I have three of his photos. If someone would send me a photo of 0m3gagoth666 I could make a vid just about trolls, with duckie as king of course.

Old 07-03-2010, 06:38 PM   #4466
JCC.

Lightbulb

I knew you were gonna go there. Honestly, if you made a fucking video with me in it as "King," I would be even more freaked out than I am about you hoarding images of me.

Impression of me:

"SHOW ME YR TITTIES!!!"

Impression of HP:

"Huzzah! Yet another image to add to my collection, whose existence is beyond the comprehension skills of even myself."

I know I rat on you a whole lot, but that's only because you're the only bastard I can relate to on here, given our ages. It's man-ribbing. But shit me out a dress and I'll wear it if that ain't some fucking weird stuff, man.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #4467
Solumina

Quote:
shit me out a dress and I'll wear it if that ain't some fucking weird stuff, man.
Well that is an interesting saying
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:21 PM   #4468
HumanePain

Quote:
I knew you were gonna go there. Honestly, if you made a fucking video with me in it as "King," I would be even more freaked out than I am about you hoarding images of me.

Impression of me:

"SHOW ME YR TITTIES!!!"

Impression of HP:

"Huzzah! Yet another image to add to my collection, whose existence is beyond the comprehension skills of even myself."

I know I rat on you a whole lot, but that's only because you're the only bastard I can relate to on here, given our ages. It's man-ribbing. But shit me out a dress and I'll wear it if that ain't some fucking weird stuff, man.
It's ok man. Remember, don't take this place so "srsly".
This is just a place to hang out and have fun.
And I have gotten over you ribbing me dude, s'ok.I would rather have more of you than 1 deadman. You actually liven up the place. And your vibes are awesome.

Old 07-04-2010, 02:53 AM   #4469
honeythorn

OH SHIT!!!.......I turned into a pirate in my sleep!

I made that eyepatch as well, fancy dress shop ones are horrible and huge. Real bones on it too

honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:12 AM   #4470
Angelic Dissonance

[ I feel blocked. ] Wow.

HoneyThorn, it would be nice if I could (ever) find something not outright complimenting to say to you. But, I can't, and I don't think anyone else can, either.

It's not really fair...

Nice eyepatch!
Angelic Dissonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:16 AM   #4471
Catch

Quote:

Nice having a picture to attach to the login name, Renatus. You look nice by-the-way.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:29 AM   #4472
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Dammit Angelic! That dark-red font is even more difficult to see on my wretched computer screen than the last one. I know that you're eccentric, but at least switch back to the bright red one so I can actually read your posts.

And Honeythorn, you can officially add me to your list of fellows here who have given you a compliment: You really are quite beautiful.
TheFeatheredÆtheling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:38 AM   #4473
Angelic Dissonance

AAAAAaaaaaa, I knew it!!!! I'm not the only one who uses a moniter without f**king lasers for pixels!!! REAL MONITERS ARE TOO SHITTY TO HURT YOUR EYES--without hours of staring at white pages, which is a problem we don't have here. I KNEW IT!!!!!

How's this, Aetheling?
Angelic Dissonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:53 AM   #4474
TheFeatheredÆtheling

You're onto me! I have the most piss-poor computer that you could imagine. I'll be lucky if it even powers up tomorrow.

And yes, Angelic, that colour is quite a bit better.
TheFeatheredÆtheling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:53 AM   #4475
Still Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xombie View Post
I'm going to venture to guess that you had the munchies when you made that.
Yep. Short.