Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 01-22-2006, 06:54 PM   #1051
Manimal

Oh yeah...

I have hung towels from my uh... you know. It's always good for a laugh or ten. Grandma always loved that trick. I haven't quite gotten the flipping them to my shoulder bit yet, though. I think my aim might be a bit off... they keep getting stuck on the cieling.
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 07:07 PM   #1052
JuliaGaltic

Let me be the first to say, Nice ass!
Old 01-22-2006, 07:07 PM   #1053
Manimal

Take the jeans off and do it again.

Please?
Old 01-22-2006, 07:18 PM   #1054
Disfunction

Does anyone else lose their libido when sick?

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 07:24 PM   #1055
Empty_Purple_Stars

Yes I do..

In a big fucking way..

Which blows, but it's totally normal..

Oh and lovely Ass Xnguela.. Can I drip honey on it?
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 07:44 PM   #1056
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela

Here you go, y'all!
Hey whoa wait... I so did not see this until now.

Never mind the question about libido.

Old 01-22-2006, 07:53 PM   #1057
TheKorovaMilkbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Uh, one word honey.

KEGELS

Learn 'em and you'll drop a man to his knees.

There is a specific move in the Kama Sutra that makes great use of strength in those muscles. It basically replicates a woman "milking" a man with her genitals. She relaxes, and goes down on it, then clenches when she moves up.

This is the one move in all of Kama Sutra that caught my attention enough to drop my jaw. I would kill to experience that one. God willing, I'm going to have to find a sexually open-minded woman to try that one.

Just thinking about it brings out the beast in me.

RAWWRRR

*edit* Oh yeah... Nice ass Xng. Mmm...
Old 01-22-2006, 08:08 PM   #1058
Manimal

EPS has been using me as a training dummy to practice that one. She's actually gotten quite good. Granted, everything she does is good, but it's nice to really measurably feel the improvement. It's like eye popping "Woah - it never felt like THAT before!"

<melts>

Losing libido when sick? Sometimes... and I'm sure it's normal. What's worse is when you're sick as Hell and also crazy horny and simply incapable of doing it. It's very frustrating and happens to me more often than not wanting it. I read somewhere that sex is a natural antihistamine and I know from personal experience that is helps fevers too!
Old 01-22-2006, 08:18 PM   #1059
joyslayer

Damn Xng, wow!

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
joyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 08:30 PM   #1060
swt&inc angel??

Wow you learn all kind of really great things on here theres only one problem though who the hell am I sapossed to try this on I just got rid of my boyfriend and hes hard to get rid of. Oh well looks like Ill need a boyfriend very soon. Thats easyer said than done im very picky. Ill let you all know when I have found a boyfriend (sparing details ofcourse cant post stuff like that id be embarresed.) lol
No seriously though cant wait to try this in the middle but thats just not possible right now ill have to wait.
swt&inc angel?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 08:33 PM   #1061
joyslayer

Well, you don't just need a "boyfriend". If you are not straight, maybe a girlfriend would do the trick.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 01-22-2006, 08:39 PM   #1062
swt&inc angel??

Im curious but I dont think Ill ever act on it. I dont know I would have to really trust someone then Id be afraid of fucking up the friendship. I do have a threesome offer though could go to them but well Im not really attracted to them. So the whole girl idea is still in the air but I seriously doubt Ill ever let it happen, unless they call me and are like you promised to try on your birthday and that didnt happen so now that you dont have a boyfriend you should come out. Then Id feel like I atleast have to try.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:40 PM   #1063
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimal
EPS has been using me as a training dummy to practice that one. She's actually gotten quite good. Granted, everything she does is good, but it's nice to really measurably feel the improvement. It's like eye popping "Woah - it never felt like THAT before!"

<melts>

Losing libido when sick? Sometimes... and I'm sure it's normal. What's worse is when you're sick as Hell and also crazy horny and simply incapable of doing it. It's very frustrating and happens to me more often than not wanting it. I read somewhere that sex is a natural antihistamine and I know from personal experience that is helps fevers too!
It's not really a bothersome matter for me right now, though in the future it will likely prove to be troublesome.

Old 01-22-2006, 08:42 PM   #1064
swt&inc angel??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
It's not really a bothersome matter for me right now, though in the future it will likely prove to be troublesome.

I hear you on that one.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:50 PM   #1065
joyslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by swt&inc angel??
Im curious but I dont think Ill ever act on it. I dont know I would have to really trust someone then Id be afraid of fucking up the friendship. I do have a threesome offer though could go to them but well Im not really attracted to them. So the whole girl idea is still in the air but I seriously doubt Ill ever let it happen, unless they call me and are like you promised to try on your birthday and that didnt happen so now that you dont have a boyfriend you should come out. Then Id feel like I atleast have to try.
Ahh, being shy is cute I think.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 01-22-2006, 08:54 PM   #1066
JuliaGaltic

After the discussion on what is ok and what's not ok to post because of the people here that are under 18, I was thinking on not posting this.

However, this little sex tip has got to be up there with the top 5 I've ever received and it would be unfair to make you all miss out on it...

So, instead, I'll just preemt my following statement with this: This is a tip one should try once one is of legal age.

I got this tip from a woman I ran into at Sam's Club of all places.

She swears by Biosilk as a replacement for KY in an erotic sense.

Biosilk lubricates just as well, if not better, than KY with the added bonus of silky smoothness during and after.... one word... damn, damn, damn! (ok, 3 words)
Old 01-22-2006, 08:55 PM   #1067
swt&inc angel??

Are you bi? Or do you think its cute in all situations?
Old 01-22-2006, 11:36 PM   #1068
Sanctus Dei

Lubricates? What the hell? They have product for that?
Learn something new daily I guess.. *wink*

*shrug* Ky, never have used the stuff... I prefer more personal methods of preparing things to slide "freely".

Oh and Xng, I'm not really finding a reason those jeans are at all necessary.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 01:00 AM   #1069
TheKorovaMilkbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyslayer
Ahh, being shy is cute I think.
You're one of the only girls I've ever heard talk about shyness as a cute thing. I personally think it is cute and attractive as well, but then there are many more that think otherwise. Don't know why, but...
Old 01-23-2006, 01:53 AM   #1070
Mr E Nigma

Agreed. That's one of the rare times i've heard of someone being shy as positive. Mainly 'cause most females are bothered by the fact that I can't really express myself or am able to get words to escape from my mouth in their presence, ones that I take a liking to in that way anyways.

I saw it in movies a lot. A guy not being able to say something. But it's true... not that it's forgotten. I've thought exactly what i want to say, then i've told myself, "alright.. say it!" and I just can't bring myself to do so. It's quite agrivating
Old 01-23-2006, 06:44 AM   #1071
mortalitas incomitatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger

I heard about a girl once who could pick up a dollar and make change. :P

hehehe, i had a stripper picking up dollar bills off my face the other night.......

*another eliter*
mortalitas incomitatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 06:58 AM   #1072
Blushing Heliophobe

Rumor has it that in Okinawa there are strippers who can not only shell out whatever change the customer asks for, they can also insert a banana and dispense small slices of it into customers' hands or mouths. Supposedly the Marines there prefer the mouth route. Never been there myself so I can't confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt, but this is what I've been told by many folks who have been there.
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 07:10 AM   #1073
mortalitas incomitatus

that would have to be a really firm banana to avoid mushy-ness....

thinks of mushed banana in vag.
*twich*

*another eliter*
mortalitas incomitatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 07:20 AM   #1074
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortalitas incomitatus
hehehe, i had a stripper picking up dollar bills off my face the other night.......
Now I KNOW Mortalis is back in the groove!

It's been a run of slow days with no sexsational (adjective courtesy of Kerova) updates from you, hun.

Now you know that I too live vicariously through your exploits and conquests ... since my adventures have tamed out a bit recently.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 07:22 AM   #1075
Blushing Heliophobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortalitas incomitatus
that would have to be a really firm banana to avoid mushy-ness....

thinks of mushed banana in vag.
*twich*
Hey - I wasn't recommending it, per se. I can think of much better things to insert into the 'vag'...
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote