Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-10-2007, 06:47 AM   #1
Smile

Errrg....I hate whining, but I have to tonight.

Well guys, it seems as if everything I counted on is hanging on the edge of a very tall building. In retrospect, maybe I shouldn't have put my trust into one person's arms. I had planned to move back home to Los Angeles in a few years (or months maybe) to pursue my acting career. Unforeseen circumstances pop up though. My fiancee, whom I still love with a fierce passion in which I do not think anyone else can ever boast of evoking in me, I think has been lying to me for quite a long time about a lot of things. I sent him my essay (which I researched quite heavily for) to proofread because I don't trust other people to do that and he completely ignored it and went on ranting about how he didn't give a shit about anyone at his school. I sent him a reply to that message asking if he had forgotten and that if he did not have time to proofread it, he could just tell me. He then deleted that message and replied to the other two I had replied back about other things. I have no idea what to do or think. Perhaps he's having a rough time and I shouldn't be thinking bad thoughts. Or perhaps he has been lying about always being there for me and loving me and only wants me for sex because he can't get that out of anyone else. Perhaps I have a right to worry because he promised he would let me live with him when I come back and maybe he won't keep his promise. I want(ed) to spend my life with this person, but maybe this person only wants to spend a few nights with me.

92% of kids in America turned to rap.
8% stayed true to rock
If you are part of the 8%, put this in your signature.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:02 AM   #2
Romantic Raven

I'm afraid I don't understand the last part. You're afraid your fiance only wants to spend a few nights with you? In my opinion, if you'd only spent a few nights together, he shouldn't even be your fiance.

Anyway, the Internet isn't the best medium to have a serious conversation. If you want to talk to him about what happened, you should get on the phone with him and ask him what the hell that was all about. Hopefully, he won't be able to ignore you then. Good luck!
"I have cultivated my hysteria with delight and terror. Now I suffer continually from vertigo, and today, 23rd of January, 1862, I have received a singular warning, I have felt the wind of the wing of madness pass over me." - Charles Baudelaire
Romantic Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:52 AM   #3
Smile

In the last part, I meant that I'm afraid my fiancee only wants me for sex but I want(ed) to marry him because I love him.

92% of kids in America turned to rap.
8% stayed true to rock
If you are part of the 8%, put this in your signature.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:36 AM   #4
Anguelon

Sweety, I don't know how long you've been with your fiance before he even became your fiance but it sounds ...not too long. His behavior is peculiar but I don't really get the part of not wanting to proofread your essay. I think he's just trying to break it off with you easily or doesn't believe in your aspirations the way you do. I don't mean to sound so harsh but it's happened to a few of my friends. I think you have to start thinking where you stand in this relationship. Maybe he's not ready to get married? I feel that you're worried about him receiving you at his place if you go back, now that's a big problem. If your gut tells you something's wrong then something is wrong. Good Luck and hope you make it in your acting career.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:02 PM   #5
Graveyard.Crow

You have every right to be mad and I think you need to speak up more. If you feel like he will be angry if you do, let him. Stand up for yourself and if he really is your fiancee he should grow up and stop treating you this way. This is not future husband or even a boyfriend behavior.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:40 PM   #6
Amarantha

Well, I don't think much of someone deleting a few messages, but this isn't about my opinion.

There's clearly some communication problems between the two of you. So work on those?

And btw, most guys who just want sex won't go so far as to be your fiancee. They just leave in the morning. But he's stayed with you. That's really special. Work on it. It can be saved.

^.^
Old 11-14-2007, 08:04 PM   #7
Manwhore001

Reply to whining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile
Well guys, it seems as if everything I counted on is hanging on the edge of a very tall building. In retrospect, maybe I shouldn't have put my trust into one person's arms. I had planned to move back home to Los Angeles in a few years (or months maybe) to pursue my acting career. Unforeseen circumstances pop up though. My fiancee, whom I still love with a fierce passion in which I do not think anyone else can ever boast of evoking in me, I think has been lying to me for quite a long time about a lot of things. I sent him my essay (which I researched quite heavily for) to proofread because I don't trust other people to do that and he completely ignored it and went on ranting about how he didn't give a shit about anyone at his school. I sent him a reply to that message asking if he had forgotten and that if he did not have time to proofread it, he could just tell me. He then deleted that message and replied to the other two I had replied back about other things. I have no idea what to do or think. Perhaps he's having a rough time and I shouldn't be thinking bad thoughts. Or perhaps he has been lying about always being there for me and loving me and only wants me for sex because he can't get that out of anyone else. Perhaps I have a right to worry because he promised he would let me live with him when I come back and maybe he won't keep his promise. I want(ed) to spend my life with this person, but maybe this person only wants to spend a few nights with me.

lover, it is not as it seems. We'll talk about this, amongst many other things when i call you tonight. I know that some things didn't work out too well, including a glitch in yahoo's mail system, but we'll discuss this. Ya, those that didn't notice before, Im Smiles fiance, and i Do lover her more then anything in the world. Im sorry if there was a misunderstanding shotsie, damn, i should have read your old posts earlier. So much.... that i didn't know, so many feelings that you'd share with open public, but unable to share with me, odd. Anyways, i'll call you in about 40 minutes on your lunch break, i love you Smile(ptress), more then anything in the world.
Manwhore001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:58 PM   #8
Wormboy

awwwwww!!!!!!

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:10 PM   #9
Underwater Ophelia

I smell bullshit.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:39 PM   #10
Mistress Lilith

I do too Ophelia. I don't trust guys that start acting weird out of nowhere and then promise to "make it all better when we talk". We'll see if he calls her.
Mistress Lilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:21 PM   #11
Manwhore001

I did call her, i made things better.... too bad that only lasted a few months. I dont know why seemingly everything i do is destined to fuck up, but i fear now that my bull-headed Jackass-ary has made the woman i love hate me. I hurt her, not physically, but mentally and emotionally, and spiritually, something i vow'd never to do, i did. I injured the Woman i love, and i will never forgive myself. I want to fix this, because i know there is a way, but i dont know how. I only hope that, in time, after i work hard and give it my all, that "Smile", my lover, my Fiance.... my only true friend will be able to forgive me, and trust me once more....
Old 02-24-2008, 09:29 PM   #12
KontanKarite

Ooh. Good luck.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:38 PM   #13
Manwhore001

huh, luck. I suppose I am the type that believes in luck. None of this hokey religions and ancient weapons crap. Nothing better then a good D-44 blaster at your side.... and thats my Star Wars moment. But really, no more getting side tracked. THW, i will redeem myself, regardless of what i have to do.