Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
Black Leilia

Black Lilia's intro...

Hello,
I thought I'd give this forum a try. I'm a writer and I obviously love to write. I'm going to say this now... in forums I am not always grammatically correct and I don't care. I use a lot of these.... and my sentences are very run on. Like anyone friggin cares! Oh, but I don't talk all lykex diz? or whatever... and I know the difference between your and you're. But whatever...
Anyway, um... I'll just fill out this survey because I don't like trying to explain myself. If the survey didn't explain things I wanted to say then I'll just say it at the end.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I write a lot. I'm working on three different novels that I'm love with. Who knows if I'll publish them. Who knows if they're any good. well, I like them... so whatever. Although they're still being written and edited... bah. Anyway, I have a million stories in me that I'm always trying to write out. I also used to write a lot of poetry. I don't write so much anymore, but I still love poetry. I've also been interested in writing screenplays because really, I have the sneaking suspicion that a lot of these novels are actually movie material. I mean, when I start imagining the music that will be played and the costumes, then... you know.

2. Where are you from?
Canada. I wish I was from Wales or Slovakia or somewhere, but I'm not. Oh well. See how patriotic I am?

3. Who is your favorite author?
Oooh.... I don't know, I'll just say Jane Rule. No, wait I like Sarah Waters and maybe Neil Gaiman. To be honest I know there are a lot of good authors out there that I haven't read yet... so this answer will change.

4. What are your favorite films?
Rocky Horror Picture Show, Sweeney Todd, Addams Family Values, Hu Die (or Wu Die), Wishing Stairs, Phone, Voice Letter, a lot of Korean and other asian horror and asian lesbian stories... and gothic things. Actually I also really love Anchorman and stuff like that. Oh and Kinky Boots! And Keeping Mum.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Oh, I don't know. Hungry Lucy, E Nomine, Ali Project, Ego LIkeness, Love Spirals Downwards, mostly stuff I love.

6. At your funeral?
Same.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Honestly? Just peacefully in my sleep. OR, by doing something really great like... saving people?? Or something??

8. What kind of casket would you want?
Shiny and black with black what's that stuff, chiffon? or something hanging down the edges, and maybe a picture of a black widow on the top, with some black calla lilies and roses and thorns and dark widlflowers. I just made that up now.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
I like... a long black skirt that falls gracefully and a low cut black top with half length sleeves, and a nice black and red or purple necklace thing and black nails and stuff. Or a long black dress.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
I never had to think about responsibilities.

11. What's your favorite band?
It's kinda a tie between E Nomine, Hungry Lucy and Ali Project. Even then it's hard to pick favourites.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I took general arts in college. I'm thinking... IF I were to ever go back, it'd be sociology and/or writing of some sort.

13. Why did you join?
This site? It looks to be my style... though I could be mistaken.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Female

Meh, that info will have to do for now. Oh, I'm addicted to coffee and somehow I thought that was important to say.
Oh, and I love learning languages and I love other cultures. Right now I'm learning Chinese, Japanese and Welsh. Any other language right now I'm trying to keep to the basics. Like Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Korean, and Romanian.
Black Leilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:32 PM   #2
Underwater Ophelia

You make the cut.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:27 PM   #3
Black Leilia

haha, YAY!!!
lol
Black Leilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:44 PM   #4
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Leilia
Hello,
13. Why did you join?
This site? It looks to be my style... though I could be mistaken.
Oh no, u won't

trust me,u can find one of the world's best friendly goth around here, for sure.

Oh and WELCOME...!!!!