Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 02:48 AM   #7976
Alarica

My 8yr old wrote a girl thats bullied her for years, a note. It said 'i hate you very much'. Now, I'm cross with her, and I told her she shouldnt have done it, but I understand where it came from. This demonic bitch has pinned her against walls, held doors so my daughter cant get out, spat at her, hit her, pushed her over, taken her things and not given them back, is nice 1 day and nasty the next. Yet the school let her get away with it because she always claims its the other way round, despite there being witnesses, and school are responsible for this girl being taken away from her mum so all i get is 'she has problems'. No she fucking doesnt, and theres never an excuse for hitting someone daily and lying.

Anyway, school rang me. My daughter was bollocked by the girls teacher, her teacher, the head and the fucking deputy head then they called me. I dont dispute my daughter being wrong but ffs, they are reacting as though she threatened to kill this girl! And when my daughter tried saying this bully pinned her against a wall, the teacher called her a liar. I'm struggling to stay calm. They are both in the wrong, and both need to be punished. My daughters more verbal. She doesnt fight and rarely fights back. I wish she did fight back, so they'd have something to moan about. She has mild aspergers, apparently, which they seem to neglect to recall when shes being told off. So she sees nothing wrong in telling people she doesnt like them. She doesnt have a normal emotional range, so she doesnt empathise. I feel guilty sending her to school but shes academically 3yrs ahead of her classmates, so she needs the structured lessons and the work.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Old 02-27-2009, 02:51 AM   #7977
Albert Mond

Orkay, that's fucking serious. Something needs to be done about the other girl.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:28 AM   #7978
Alarica

I have a meeting with the head and deputy head on Monday. I'm not leaving until this is sorted.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Old 02-27-2009, 05:50 AM   #7979
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Oh, so then you actually fancy yourself lady-like, regal, and dignified?
Not in the least. But I do admire such qualities, for those who can pull them off.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:52 AM   #7980
Albert Mond

I pull them off with great skill.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:11 AM   #7981
Geoluhread

Fuck soar throat :@
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 02-27-2009, 07:27 AM   #7982
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Mond
I pull them off with great skill.
I don't doubt it for a moment.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:47 AM   #7983
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Holy crap, I just got my invite for my high school's 35 year reunion.

Damn, I'm old.

Old 02-27-2009, 07:59 AM   #7984
Altemese

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
Holy crap, I just got my invite for my high school's 35 year reunion.

Damn, I'm old.
you're not old. it's how old you feel.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:01 AM   #7985
Tam Li Hua

If that's the case, then I must be about 130. :P
Old 02-27-2009, 08:06 AM   #7986
Altemese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua
If that's the case, then I must be about 130. :P
come on, you can't feel that old. i feel like i'm 29 act like i'm 29, but i'm actually 18 going on 19. but sometime i act like a 10 year old. : )
Old 02-27-2009, 08:09 AM   #7987
Tam Li Hua

By the time you're 29, trust me: You'll feel that old.

That is, if the next ten years end up being as...er...eventful for you as they were for me. ^^;;;
Old 02-27-2009, 08:13 AM   #7988
Altemese

Quote:
By the time you're 29, trust me: You'll feel that old.

That is, if the next ten years end up being as...er...eventful for you as they were for me. ^^;;;

we will see if they will be.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:35 AM   #7989
Xombie

My mother just downright deserves to be punched in the face.
I broke up with this scumbag waaaay back in September after two weeks of dating him, although I still kind of had a thing with him for a while, but that is long gone. She, for some reason, has this crazy fucking attachment to him still, pitying him for not having any money when he spends it all at the bars (every night), and she takes food to his house weekly. She spends more time with him that I do, and she always tries to persuade me to hang out with him. He's fucking rotten in more ways than one, but of course she doesn't believe a word I say about him, as if she knows better than I do. Now she's seriously crossing about a billion lines, encouraging me to drive 35 minutes away to hang out with him, and now she's saying SHE WOULD PREFER if I would give in to his never-ending sexual suggestions, because apparently I've been a bitch lately having declined.
Me: Jesus fuck, what do you want me to do, go have sex with him?
Mother: Yeah, as a matter of fact, I think you should. You never gave him a chance.
WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT?
Old 02-27-2009, 08:47 AM   #7990
Man In Room 5

So if I date you for a couple weeks will your Mom deliver food to my place for 6 months? You want my address?
Old 02-27-2009, 08:47 AM   #7991
Altemese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xombie
My mother just downright deserves to be punched in the face.
I broke up with this scumbag waaaay back in September after two weeks of dating him, although I still kind of had a thing with him for a while, but that is long gone. She, for some reason, has this crazy fucking attachment to him still, pitying him for not having any money when he spends it all at the bars (every night), and she takes food to his house weekly. She spends more time with him that I do, and she always tries to persuade me to hang out with him. He's fucking rotten in more ways than one, but of course she doesn't believe a word I say about him, as if she knows better than I do. Now she's seriously crossing about a billion lines, encouraging me to drive 35 minutes away to hang out with him, and now she's saying SHE WOULD PREFER if I would give in to his never-ending sexual suggestions, because apparently I've been a bitch lately having declined.
Me: Jesus fuck, what do you want me to do, go have sex with him?
Mother: Yeah, as a matter of fact, I think you should. You never gave him a chance.
WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT?
have you ever thought that your mom may have a thing for this guy. and she is using you to get him. cause from what you wrote, it seems to be sounding that way. i think that is kind of weird that she is trying to force u to be with this guy and you don't want to. something is wrong with that picture.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:54 AM   #7992
Tam Li Hua

Xombie: Your mom reminds me of my sister. She was always egging me on about guys I had zero interest in.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:56 AM   #7993
Xombie

MIR5: No.
Altamese: No.
Tam: That's your sister, not your fucking mother.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:59 AM   #7994
Altemese

Quote:
well miss Xombie, i think you should ask your mom, why she wants you with this guy so bably. there has to be a motive behind her actions.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:02 AM   #7995
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
My sister thinks and acts as if she -is- my mother, so yes, it -is- the same thing.

Your mom's wrong, of course, but you shouldn't take it out on us. Talk to your mom and find out what the bloody hell's going on.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:12 AM   #7996
Altemese

Red face

Quote:
My sister thinks and acts as if she -is- my mother, so yes, it -is- the same thing.

Your mom's wrong, of course, but you shouldn't take it out on us. Talk to your mom and find out what the bloody hell's going on.

have a bit of a temper?
Old 02-27-2009, 09:15 AM   #7997
Xombie

...I'm not taking it out on you. I'm ranting. Whoa.

And no, I don't think it's the same for siblings, who naturally tease and act like dicks to one another, to say those kinds of things. A mother is supposed to try to protect her daughter by all means. She is not supposed to tell her to go out and fuck some scumbag just because she pities him. That's not cool, not right, and it's fucking disgusting.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:18 AM   #7998
Tam Li Hua

I agree. You're mom's not in her right mind.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:20 AM   #7999
Altemese

Quote:
...I'm not taking it out on you. I'm ranting. Whoa.

And no, I don't think it's the same for siblings, who naturally tease and act like dicks to one another, to say those kinds of things. A mother is supposed to try to protect her daughter by all means. She is not supposed to tell her to go out and fuck some scumbag just because she pities him. That's not cool, not right, and it's fucking disgusting.
i'm with you on that one. mothers and sister are on a different page. mothers are maternially suppose to defend you against all "scumbags" in the world. but for a mother to push him on you like that, and you don't like him, that is freaky. idk. but if were you, i would just tell her, "if you feel sorryfor him so much why don't you have sex with him."
Old 02-27-2009, 10:26 AM   #8000
Solumina

My nose has been slowly bleeding for the past few days, it isn't enough to actually cause any real problems other than slight discomfort due to it drying in my nostril, but it is annoying the crap out of me. I think it is from temperature fluctuation as the temperature in the past few days has gone from freezing to warm back to freezing and now it is warm again, though it could also just be that the air has been pretty dry for the last few days.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Closed Thread