Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:53 PM   #76
crucifix

hot topic? goth? wait, are we talking about the same hot topic chain that is in my city that is totally unrelated to goth?
crucifix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:56 PM   #77
Steele_Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauismyhorse
My friend works there and they told him he had to 'look goth'... They're encouraging the mallgoths, thus giving us a bad reputation. I know everyone has already figured this out, but to tell their employee that they're required to 'look goth' is just utter bullshit!

Not exactly--it is a "dark" attire store. Do you expect him to dress in pink collared shirts and get away with it or something?
Steele_Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:57 AM   #78
crucifix

^I see what you mean. But they are still wanting him to dress as a mallgoth. Could you imagine seeing me in my victorian/vampire dress working there? No. Everyone who works there wears all their clothes, e.g., band t's and skinny jeans or tripp pants. (BTW, I HATE trip pants. Gimme big ol black cargoes if I am in the mood for laziness and baggy pants.)
crucifix is offline   Reply With Quote