Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

View Poll Results: Are you with god or not
God 14 35.90%
Neither("I don't care" or any other reason) 24 61.54%
Satan 1 2.56%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-13-2006, 02:24 AM   #201
Sanctus Dei

Yeah.. I'm learning: To put out 'trolls'... remove wagging tongue to extinguish flames and ignore the remaining butt/ass until 'troll' is entirely put out.

Damn sensible rules.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 02:31 AM   #202
Blushing Heliophobe

It's sad that those whom deserve mass flame-age the most are the ones too stupid to appreciate the expertly calculated way in which their ass is handed back to them.

*sigh*

And your flame-Queen skills are dispensed with uber-skill, ma'am.
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 10:10 AM   #203
angel_dark_demon_bright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santarea
That's not true, actually. I'd ike him better multpllty impaled on a horse's whittled dick. You can improve punctuation, but sometimes an illiterate fuck is just an iliterate fuck. Exceot in this case, where's he the anthromporphization of a badger's ass rash.
Point, but it makes the posts easier to read if they are puctuated and spelled correctly. In my case i make the best attempt possible in said matters. When you purposely misspell and leave out your commas and periods thats when i get annoyed.
angel_dark_demon_bright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 10:16 AM   #204
move_along_kid

im mostly with god.there's a slight area i the graph that im not.and noone say anything to me,because all ive been getting is this ur too young to make decisions crap.
move_along_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 10:18 AM   #205
Wise Child

Your faith is your decision, m_a_kid. I'm sure no one will deny your right to it. People may ask questions about what you said, but that's just 'cause they love-a tha discussions

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 10:22 AM   #206
move_along_kid

Thanks.I'm glad someone isn't pissed off at me for making decisions.
move_along_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 10:23 AM   #207
cannibalnuns

Anyone want to convert to Bootyism? At least in that religion you can actually see what it speaks of. -admires all the booties passing by- Any religion that lets me look at backsides guilt free is the religion best for me. Wait till you see how you can contribute and donate to the establishment. -rubs hands together-
cannibalnuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 10:29 AM   #208
Wise Child

Well, if I thought you'd listen, I'd probably try impartting a little preachy wisdom - it's an oldie's privelage, y'know. But unfortunately, I remember being eleven too well to have any delusions about you listening to my rambling advice... People make choices. That's how they develop their opinions. It's not a bad, thing, whatever your age.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 09:29 PM   #209
Godslayer Jillian

Can my tushy be a prophet?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 09:44 PM   #210
Godslayer Jillian

Don't worry, it will be the silent prophet
Ooooo, a statue oracle better

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 02-13-2006, 09:45 PM   #211
Godslayer Jillian

Hehe, don't listen to me, I'm high on root beer

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 02-14-2006, 05:20 AM   #212
Sanctus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by robster667
I think you need further schooling daniel son. I read the whole freaking thread. You did not link to THIS guy. I never said THIS guy was LaVey. I said I agree with THIS guy's views, I read his whole site actually beforehand a while ago. How much more freaking specific do I need to be? Are you that so full of yourself?

P.S. maybe you should actuallly read the about section...............of THIS guy...........http://www.churchofsatan.org/gallery.html

I would also burn myself alive before buying a- what is it now? 300 dollar membership at the authentic "Church of Satan".
enough said.........................

Maybe if your link went to that page in the first place, your post would have made sense.

Enough said.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:16 AM   #213
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
A silent-but-deadly prophet?
HAHAHAHA!!!!

The SBD Prophet, Jill's Ass!!!

Everyone give it up for Jill's Ass!!!

I love it.

E-force, you're on my watch-list, buddy. And damn lucky I didn't have computer access yesterday.

*growls*
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 12:43 PM   #214
Beowulf

Smile

Hi Wolfie!

*waves*
live the gods of yesterday.

Be excellent to one another !!!.
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 03:53 PM   #215
Godslayer Jillian

Oh, don't worry much about Eforce. He's a cool guy

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 02-15-2006, 03:57 PM   #216
Godslayer Jillian

oh, yeah, well... I can't say anything about him, just, doesn't he have a life? He writes like 40 posts per day

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 02-15-2006, 03:59 PM   #217
Eforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
HAHAHAHA!!!!

The SBD Prophet, Jill's Ass!!!

Everyone give it up for Jill's Ass!!!

I love it.

E-force, you're on my watch-list, buddy. And damn lucky I didn't have computer access yesterday.

*growls*
What did i do now?
Eforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 04:00 PM   #218
Godslayer Jillian

Hehe, well ,actually your average posts is six per day. Besides, I do know you, and you're sweet

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 02-16-2006, 11:16 PM   #219
Vasilius Konstantinos

In recent years I have found that most people who are either truly agnostic or just dabbling in agnosticism are usually from Fundamentalist backgrounds. Either they are running from a faith in which their parents have raised them in or they never truly cared for their family's background in a particular religious setting.

Oddly, I found most Wiccans come from Baptist backgrounds, Satanists(CoS) come from Pentecostal or Roman Catholic backgrounds and Atheists come from Episcopalian backgrounds.

(This is just an observation of mine- not an accurate or "judging" view. I am only noticing a pattern I have witnessed over the years. It is not true with everybody, in fact, it may only be where I have lived.)

"God save me from your followers" was a bumper sticker I saw a decade or so back and it still rings true to this day. Most Christians I have crossed upon know little of what they believe, and most of what they know only comes from a few Scriptures from the Bible. In fact, ask most American CHristians what they believe and the answer is "the Bible". Bible-olatry?

My point being for rambling is that I spent most of my life not knowing what I believed. Since I came to some plateau in life which has allowed me to truly extend my wings, I am asking all people of every faith they claim- to know what you believe in; examine why you believe it and at least practice it. I dont want to see someone say they are a "Christian" while they smackdown someone in need, or claim "Islam" and down a fifth of Bacardi 151.

VK
Vasilius Konstantinos is offline   Reply With Quote