Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-09-2009, 01:37 PM   #1
Beneath the Shadows

Child disServices -- Fucking annoying

So, to make a long story short, one of my sisters-in-law accused her step-father of molesting her. I don't know if it's true or not, I was out of town, but she is a known liar, and it's a very real possibility that she just made it up. (I'm not saying she did make it up, just that it's possible.) In any case, child services shows up (as they should in a case such as this) and they took her and one of my other sisters-in-law, as they were both under 18. But while they were in this house, they tried taking my children because the house is "dangerously dirty." Apparently, toys being on the floor because my kids were playing with then while the social workers were there is a hazard to children. So they're not allowed to come back until the house is clean. Since it's not really dirty, that should be simple. But it's fucking annoying, and coupled with the aforementioned drama, I just want to get a bottle of whiskey and rage the fuck out. Toys equals dirt? What the fuck are my kids supposed to play with, then? Knives?! Would that be better as long as they're fresh out of the dishwasher? Fuck!

"Dangerously dirty." Sounds like squatter Cheetos...

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:16 PM   #2
vindicatedxjin

Are you one of those dirty white trash people? Not to be rude or anything...

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #3
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
...Jesus, take the wheel so that I may deliver a smack.

But regardless, how long would this take until they could come back? And was this just the one off or did she go into extensive history of abuse?
Old 09-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
Beneath the Shadows

As far as my kids are concerned, they'll probably be able to be able to come back on Friday after a worker has come by and seen that the house really isn't dirty. Fortunately, my wife has a friend who took them (and her) in for a few days, so they don't have to go to foster homes.

As for my sister-in-laws, I'm not certain. In all honesty, I've been worrying more about my own kids. But I believe that child services will make their step-father move out before they allow them to come back.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 09-09-2009, 06:25 PM   #5
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly PopMuzik View Post
...Jesus, take the wheel so that I may deliver a smack.

But regardless, how long would this take until they could come back? And was this just the one off or did she go into extensive history of abuse?

Come on you know this sounds like a total white trash situation.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 06:39 PM   #6
Wrath

It sounds to me like a serious situation....
My sister did meth,crack any drug under the sun she was constantly in trouble arrested an ubber number of times the list is endless....
I almost know how the poster of this feels slightly...My mom demanded she get mental help (I think i didnt mention she was a cutter) The mental institutes said "Oh shes fine a normal girl..." they accused my mom of all sorts of shit and blamed her for my sister being fucked up......She was trying to get her help for fucksake my sister went on drug binges was the local whore,and yes she was still quite underage , did orgies while being vidio taped....my mom did everything she could to get help for her....
She called child services the police everyone she could to get help for her and still she got the blame (from the mental workers not any legal thing since all her claims were proven false and to be lies) because of my sisters lies......my sister even went so far as to include me in them.....
So yes I can see how this might piss you the fuck off......

The only odd thing that seems to me is the dirty house thing....child services at least here dont normally take children for being in a dirty house unless it is quite filthy.....
But they could have also had them taken out for that reason do to the claim of molestation true or not it is better safe than sorry.
I know if it was myself i'd rather not have my children in a home where a "might be" molester is living.....
Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:48 PM   #7
vindicatedxjin

In total honesty, all bitchiness aside...I think it is really un-fatherly of you to have even put a second thought about the molesting. Yes that girl might be lying...but as far as your children are concerned how would you even want them in that environment in the first place if you knew that even the "possibility" was there? And yes CPS is very concerned about the cleanliness of the house. I just don't know why ya'll don't have the "accused" guy move out or something and then everyone could live in peace. But anywhoo...this is exactly why I feel like big families should NOT live together. Everyone should have they're own place with they're own lives so no one effects each other. Blah

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #8
Wrath

Quote:
In total honesty, all bitchiness aside...I think it is really un-fatherly of you to have even put a second thought about the molesting. Yes that girl might be lying...but as far as your children are concerned how would you even want them in that environment in the first place if you knew that even the "possibility" was there? And yes CPS is very concerned about the cleanliness of the house. I just don't know why ya'll don't have the "accused" guy move out or something and then everyone could live in peace. But anywhoo...this is exactly why I feel like big families should NOT live together. Everyone should have they're own place with they're own lives so no one effects each other. Blah
Some how this reminded me of when i met this c.n.a at a job I worked at....
I went to go have lunch and out flew a bunch of crap from this chicks mouth she had 8 kids and a recent baby ,thet child services would be taking away shortly,...The reason her kids were taken was because the C.N.A's boyfriend r@#ed her eldest daughter and beat her other children....This creature told me she blamed her own daughter for all the trouble and explained thet she got what she had wanted...I couldnt beleive I heard a MOTHER state " She wanted him to have sex with her she provoked him"....I was quite stunned...
But her recent baby would also be taken away because she chose to stay with this male instead of having her kids.....
Old 09-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #9
Beneath the Shadows

@vindicatedxjin:

And who are you to determine what is or is not un-fatherly, especially when you don't know all the facts? For one, it's hard to take anything this girl says seriously due to the fact that, in her own words, "I like to lie because it gets me things I want." Secondly, as I've already said, I believe that Child Services will make the step-father move out before allowing the girls back. If he refuses (which is in his right, as he owns the house), I'm certain that their mother will leave him and take them. And that would include me and my wife, and therefore my kids.

My kids will be watched after. So will my sisters-in-law, and their step-father will watched like a hawk. But there's only so many options available to us.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 09-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #10
vindicatedxjin

That makes me sick...why can't women grow brains and learn how to keep they're legs closed??? I understand being married, having 8 kids, and being able to provide them EXCELLENT lives. But having 8 kids, plus a baby, plus a fucking boyfriend who likes to **** is insanity...women like that should just go shoot themselves. Thank goodness CPS took her kids...she deserves it. May she live happily ever after with her ass hole child ****** boyfriend.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 07:27 PM   #11
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows View Post
@vindicatedxjin:

And who are you to determine what is or is not un-fatherly, especially when you don't know all the facts? For one, it's hard to take anything this girl says seriously due to the fact that, in her own words, "I like to lie because it gets me things I want." Secondly, as I've already said, I believe that Child Services will make the step-father move out before allowing the girls back. If he refuses (which is in his right, as he owns the house), I'm certain that their mother will leave him and take them. And that would include my wife and kids, and therefore me.

My kids will be watched after. So will my sisters-in-law, and their step-father will watched like a hawk. But there's only so many options available to us.

Okay I understand the whole situation, and I understand that there are so many options "available" to you. But it just seems like the whole situation is a product of poor decisions made by you, your wife, and whoever it is you are living with. First of all, you should probably leave elsewhere in the first place. Like I said how would you want your children in that environment to start out with? I dunno I don't get how people allow these things to happen in the first place...it pisses me off how people can be so irresponsible.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 07:34 PM   #12
Wrath

Quote:
That makes me sick...why can't women grow brains and learn how to keep they're legs closed??? I understand being married, having 8 kids, and being able to provide them EXCELLENT lives. But having 8 kids, plus a baby, plus a fucking boyfriend who likes to **** is insanity...women like that should just go shoot themselves. Thank goodness CPS took her kids...she deserves it. May she live happily ever after with her ass hole child ****** boyfriend.
I sat ...stunned...I dont think ive ever felt that blank befor...when she was telling me this crap...I felt quite hollow...I cant explain it..It was just this empty sickened ...it was alot of feelings mixed in one.
I'm not a mom but I cant ever see something like that being said by one...I went home and cried .....and for an evil person to cry it must be bad..
I'm sorry I think I took this off topic....
Old 09-09-2009, 07:43 PM   #13
Wrath

Quote:
Okay I understand the whole situation, and I understand that there are so many options "available" to you. But it just seems like the whole situation is a product of poor decisions made by you, your wife, and whoever it is you are living with. First of all, you should probably leave elsewhere in the first place. Like I said how would you want your children in that environment to start out with? I dunno I don't get how people allow these things to happen in the first place...it pisses me off how people can be so irresponsible.
Actually living with family in this econamy is rather reasonable if its in a big enough home (I come from a very large family my mom had the smallest amount of kids everyone else had at least 4) So we grew up being arround a ton of people sleeping with us not thet thats a good thing either some people are stinky...
But I doubt beneath the shadows thought thet this step father was a "molester" .I'm fairly posative he didnt say to himself " Well i can save money living with a child molester lets do it!"
Most people who own homes have renters living with them its the same thing realy..I'm sure if he thought the environment was that bad he wouldnt have moved in in the first place

Last edited by Wrath; 09-09-2009 at 07:46 PM. Reason: alleged molester has yet to be proven....
Old 09-09-2009, 07:44 PM   #14
Alan

Quote:
Are you one of them ignorant hate-Congress-for-no-intelligent-reason midland Texans? No offense...
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:01 PM   #15
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Okay I understand the whole situation,
No you don't.

Quote:
and I understand that there are so many options "available" to you. But it just seems like the whole situation is a product of poor decisions made by you, your wife, and whoever it is you are living with.
Again, who are you to say what's a bad decision? You don't know all the facts.

Quote:
First of all, you should probably leave elsewhere in the first place.
Duh. If I could, I would. But I got laid off, so I'm making no income, and my wife can't work until she gets her green card. Believe me, even if it wasn't for these recent events, I'd still want to leave this place.

Quote:
Like I said how would you want your children in that environment to start out with? I dunno I don't get how people allow these things to happen in the first place...it pisses me off how people can be so irresponsible.
So tell me, o wise sage, how am I supposed to know if someone's a child molester before they molest a child, assuming they're even into that? Unless, of course, they declare that they're into little kids, which isn't the case here.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 09-09-2009, 08:06 PM   #16
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Wow.
And the above is a big case of bitches needing to mind their own goddamn business.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:16 PM   #17
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows View Post
No you don't.

Again, who are you to say what's a bad decision? You don't know all the facts.

Duh. If I could, I would. But I got laid off, so I'm making no income, and my wife can't work until she gets her green card. Believe me, even if it wasn't for these recent events, I'd still want to leave this place.

So tell me, o wise sage, how am I supposed to know if someone's a child molester before they molest a child, assuming they're even into that? Unless, of course, they declare that they're into little kids, which isn't the case here.

OMG I understand that you probably can't afford to move out...bla bla bla. And obviously you wouldn't know if this..."guy" is a child molester...but now that you know the possibility might be there...then what is there to think about?

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #18
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
Wow.
And the above is a big case of bitches needing to mind their own goddamn business.

Hahaha...So this guy who posted his very serious business on this forum for everyone to see, and is trying to blame his ill misfortune on CPS shouldn't have to hear what others have to say??? HE'S THE ONE THAT POSTED. If he didn't want shit told to him than he shouldn't have written it all. What are we supposed to say??? Oh that sucks for you...dude. That you got busted for your kids living in a dirty house...that by the way isn't even yours and belongs to your "could be" molester step father in law??? I'm sorry... somewhat for him, but mostly for those kids who were born into a fucked up family...and has to go through all this bull shit just because they're parents didn't think things thru properly and plan before having children.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #19
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Are you one of them ignorant hate-Congress-for-no-intelligent-reason midland Texans? No offense...
I'm all of the above except for the ignorant and no intelligent reason part.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #20
Wrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
Wow.
Then people should not put their personal business on a forum.

@Beneath the Shadows
If your in need look in to housing assistance and emergency housing hot lines and such they may be able to assist you with getting your own place by some means after you explain your situation.
Its a crappy situation for you...you might want to drink that whiskey
Old 09-09-2009, 08:27 PM   #21
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
OMG I understand that you probably can't afford to move out...bla bla bla. And obviously you wouldn't know if this..."guy" is a child molester...but now that you know the possibility might be there...then what is there to think about?
Oh, right, because "blah blah blah" helps soo much.

And what if he's exonerated? What if my sister-in-law did, indeed, make it up? Should I still treat him as a child molester?

For the record, he just offered to move out. Does that now make him a Clever Chester? Or is he honestly trying to do what's best for all children involved?

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 09-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #22
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
Its a crappy situation for you...you might want to drink that whiskey
I chose rum, instead. Whiskey makes me angry, and I've decided I'd rather not go on a rampage. It'll just make my situation worse.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 09-09-2009, 08:34 PM   #23
vindicatedxjin

If she made it up then No obviously you shouldn't treat him as someone who he isn't. But the fact is that you don't know. But one question.....If he didn't do it then why would he so willingly offer to leave? Wouldn't he be fighting for his innocence??? I dunno you're just in a really fucked up situation and all I'm concerned about are your kids. Not you, not your wife. Your KIDS. And btw drinking won't help anything.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 08:43 PM   #24
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
If she made it up then No obviously you shouldn't treat him as someone who he isn't. But the fact is that you don't know.
First of all, innocent until proven guilty. Secondly, he himself offered a beneficial solution.

Quote:
But one question.....If he didn't do it then why would he so willingly offer to leave? Wouldn't he be fighting for his innocence???
Maybe so his wife doesn't have to be separated from her children?

Quote:
I dunno you're just in a really fucked up situation
Duh.

Quote:
and all I'm concerned about are your kids. Not you, not your wife. Your KIDS.
Fine by me. Children should always come first.

Quote:
And btw drinking won't help anything.
At this point, it won't hurt anything, either. I don't have to talk to any social workers until Friday, and at this point in time there's nothing else I can do to help the situation. Also, I'm not with my kids right now. They and my wife are at one of her friends' houses.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 09-09-2009, 08:46 PM   #25
Wrath

[quote=vindicatedxjin;560856] But one question.....If he didn't do it then why would he so willingly offer to leave? QUOTE]

Actually hes probably thinking of the welfare of the kids so as to not bring them any more harm like stated befor its his house most people in the case would demand to stay in their own home.....Most of the time they have to be forced out ...

Quote:
I chose rum, instead. Whiskey makes me angry, and I've decided I'd rather not go on a rampage. It'll just make my situation worse.
Rum is nice though I have realized i have become a chick drink drinker..wich is bothersome to me...

And while alcohol may not help i'd say its probably the better alternative to mabey slaughtering a few people

Enjoy what lil buzz thet may get ya cause i doubt it'll be to much of one considering .....what ever emotions are in you will probably prevent a realy good buzz on