Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-10-2009, 11:42 AM   #76
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_the_knife
How did you know that I like Donkeys?
Hm. Reminds me of Clerks 2.

*shudders*
Old 02-10-2009, 12:41 PM   #77
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Mond
I like the way you say that as if it had impact on you and you're tackily trying to hide it.
Hahaha, let's kiss.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:32 PM   #78
blackwater1110

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Shall Be Judged
'Ello, Guv'na! Oi'm a pretentious tool, oi am, oi am! Chitty chitty bang bang, time for tea, wot? Oi'll be buggerin' off about now, can't take the lift, Oi'l 'ave to mount the apples an pears so oi can get me some uncle fred and johnny rutter, eh? Sorry bout the harsh words, lad's, oi can't help but be a pompous prick now and again, eh wot?
Yes, it's quite understandable. Enjoy your tea.
blackwater1110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:23 PM   #79
All Shall Be Judged

The British blame their personal shortcomings a punk rock music movement before making obscure statements about said movement's ability to mount the "apple and pears"? Perhaps you should study their words; they seem to be cloaked in somewhat baffling, subtle, but undoubtedly deep, metaphor. Still everyone knows Americans are too vulgar-minded, poorly educated, and full of Big Mac and "soda" to possess the mental rigour that such a task would entail.

Actually, on a second look, perhaps I misread what appeared to be musical allusions - it's possible you genuinely tried to do a cockney impression, but failed so utterly that you merely ended up sounding like a Dick van Dyke / drunken Irishman hybrid. Oh well - same applies.
All Shall Be Judged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:33 PM   #80
jigsaw

god im hot
jigsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:41 PM   #81
Duane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua
Hm. Reminds me of Clerks 2.

*shudders*
Hey, Clerks 2 is great.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:28 PM   #82
tekajo

i think Tam is shuddering because she was suddenly reminded of Kinky Kelly.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:37 PM   #83
Duane

Kinky Kelly was a big "WTF", I was expecting a hot babe. Like he said, though, Kelly can be a guys' name, too.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:25 PM   #84
blackwater1110

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Shall Be Judged
The British blame their personal shortcomings a punk rock music movement before making obscure statements about said movement's ability to mount the "apple and pears"?
It's called "cockney." Surely you've heard of it? You must be an upper-class Brit; I'd love to do an impression, but that's a bit harder...

Quote:
Perhaps you should study their words; they seem to be cloaked in somewhat baffling, subtle, but undoubtedly deep, metaphor. Still everyone knows Americans are too vulgar-minded, poorly educated, and full of Big Mac and "soda" to possess the mental rigour that such a task would entail.
Ah, spared me the trouble. Many thanks.

Quote:
Actually, on a second look, perhaps I misread what appeared to be musical allusions - it's possible you genuinely tried to do a cockney impression, but failed so utterly that you merely ended up sounding like a Dick van Dyke / drunken Irishman hybrid. Oh well - same applies.
I'm sorry, I couldn't understand this paragraph through your teeth. Perhaps this is what you were trying to say?
Old 02-12-2009, 04:10 AM   #85
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Hahaha, let's kiss.
What?! Are you MAD? This is Gothic.net. We're too dark and socially awkward to engage in physical contact!
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:49 AM   #86
Underwater Ophelia

Blackwater, I like you.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:25 AM   #87
All Shall Be Judged

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwater1110
It's called "cockney." Surely you've heard of it? You must be an upper-class Brit; I'd love to do an impression, but that's a bit harder...
I do apologise for the confusion - I forgot that in the US, only a small hadful of privileged kids know how to read, and consequently assume anyone who laughs at their terrible mockney must be upper-class. I'll be more understanding of your cultural handicap next time. However, should you attempt to do an upper-class Brit impression, my good intentions will probably drown in a sea of mirth.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:33 PM   #88
blackwater1110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Blackwater, I like you.
Hey, that makes two of us! Now, based on your sentiments, I'm willing to offer you a discounted price on gold member status in the exclusive "Blackwater's World Domination through Selective Breeding Program!" For just the low, low price of four easy installments of $2999.95*, you will receive a high-quality, limited edition sample of greatness, encased in a tasteful crystal vial, yours to cherish and enjoy! But wait, there's more! Order now with your credit card and receive a free copy of "Genetic Engineering Monthly,"** which describes in detail the proper techniques for artificial insemination, complete with full-color glossy photos of what your future child might look like! And you are sure to be inspired by other people's success stories, like this one below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Shall Be Judged's mother
My husband and I were thinking of having a child, but I had my concerns since his British genetics leave something to be desired. So I secretly ordered a prime specimen through blackwater's gold program, and the results speak for themselves!
This program is selling out fast, and supplies are limited! Act now to ensure you receive your slice of heaven today!

*Plus shipping and handling.
**Subsequent enrollment in the newsletter is $399.95 a month and is mandatory.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:41 PM   #89
All Shall Be Judged

Just reading that post took me to the Hell of intellectual poverty.

However being a deity, I was untouched by My dumbed down surroundings, and continued to beam forth the light of salvation. It's good to be me.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #90
Sir Canvas Corpsey

The question is, can the Judge compare to Miranda Priestly?
Old 02-12-2009, 01:59 PM   #91
All Shall Be Judged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey
The question is, can the Judge compare to Miranda Priestly?
The Judge has to google her, because she is innocent when it comes to crappy lit; a pure soul.

After spending mere seconds reading up on her, the Judge can state with confidence that she would ruin Miranda Priestly's shit in a battle of wits, shoes, or any other implement you care to suggest.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:05 PM   #92
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Well if that's the case, then the Judge has my support but so does dear Miranda. It is kind of a crappy text in a sense but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it and the movie.

I need to work on my confidence so I can look in a mirror and say: God, I'm okay looking.. XD
Old 02-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #93
All Shall Be Judged

Quote:
Well if that's the case, then the Judge has my support but so does dear Miranda.
RUINT IT!

Quote:
It is kind of a crappy text in a sense but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it and the movie.
Enjoy whatever you please - the Judge appreciates diversity.

Quote:
I need to work on my confidence so I can look in a mirror and say: God, I'm okay looking.. XD
Following the Judge shall both beautify and beatify you.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:14 PM   #94
Geoluhread

I look good as well..
Fuck sleepiness.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:25 PM   #95
Catch

I try to keep a nice tan going.