Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-19-2007, 02:08 AM   #1
eternalcrimson

Holy Shit I’m Freaked Out!

Let me set the mood because this just happened a half-hour ago.

I’m up and dancing in my bedroom with the headphones on. I see the green light flashing on the phone. It’s 1:30 A.M., Nobody usually calls me at this time. So I look at the caller ID and it said block call. I figured I’d answer it. I said hello and this guy who sounded middle-aged says “Hey, Boy!” It was a voice I couldn’t recognize. I said in a concerned tone “Who is this?!” “He said don’t you remember me?” and I said emphatically “No.” I then said in an angry tone “I live with a bunch of people.” He then said in a surly voice. “What you live with your mommy.” I got disgusted and hung up the phone. He then proceeds to call back 5 times in the row and I hung up each of those times. I then looked outside my window to see that there were headlights on in my neighbors driveway. I didn’t want him to see me bare-chested so I began to turn off the lights and close the windows. That’s when I noticed that the car in the driveway was not my neighbors. As I began to put two and two together I got freaked out. That guy in the opposite driveway looking through my window was that lunatic. As soon as I tried to look to see what he looked like he drove off.

Needless to say I’m freaked out. Right now all my windows and doors are locked and I’m sitting here shaking. There is somebody stalking me and he knows where I live and my phone number plus what other info he might have on me.

I’d call the police except I have no info to give them in terms of phone number, car description, and what this guy looks like. I’m at a loss as to what to do………What can I do?
eternalcrimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:32 AM   #2
waxwolf

I would call the police anyway. Maybe they can track the guy's cell phone.

I hope everything works out okay for you, and that this creep leaves you alone.
waxwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:40 AM   #3
Lucretia_my_Reflection

If it happends again keep a log book of whats happening, i always get weird/creep messages in my voice box on my mobile i've learnt to ignore them. Just don't let it affect your day to day living. I hope it doesn't happen again.
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 09:30 AM   #4
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Call the police my friend. That's scary shit right there.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 09:49 AM   #5
Lapin

(shudders) Creepy as fuck. Call the cops! They have guns and dogs and tasers and fun stuff like that to keep the scary-people away.
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 10:15 AM   #6
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
If you have a camera with a flash, take a picture of his car (if he is stupid enough to come back again). Try to get his face and the license plate too. That will keep him away. And give the photos to the police. Also: when you try to take a photo of his face, if his car window is rolled up, try to take the picture with the plane of the camera lens at an angle not parallel to the car window, or all the photo will show is a bright flash, not his face. An angle will allow his face to be captured.

I know it is a lot to remember, when you may be shaking in your boots, but remember: the best defense is a good offense, and he will know you are gathering evidence. You can also have the phone company change your phone service to automatically block calls that have a blank caller ID. You can also buy pepper spray, and personally, I would buy a gun.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 10:29 AM   #7
eternalcrimson

Now that I got a couple hours sleep I feel a little more rational and I remembered that I can call 411 and ask them who called me at what time. So I did that and found out the guy that called me was someone I chatted with on craigslist years ago. I dug around through my old e-mails to see what his deal was. He was really into that whole Daddy/Son sort of thing. I’m not into that sort of thing so I turned him down and I thought he got the message.

In the mean time I put a block on his phone number and e-mailed him saying that if he stalks or harasses me like that again I’ll go to the police. Hopefully he’ll get it this time.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:30 AM   #8
Lapin

Oh dude.....

Daddy/Son? Do I want details? Is this innocent or the yucky stuff?
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 10:34 AM   #9
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalcrimson
Now that I got a couple hours sleep I feel a little more rational and I remembered that I can call 411 and ask them who called me at what time. So I did that and found out the guy that called me was someone I chatted with on craigslist years ago. I dug around through my old e-mails to see what his deal was. He was really into that whole Daddy/Son sort of thing. I’m not into that sort of thing so I turned him down and I thought he got the message.

In the mean time I put a block on his phone number and e-mailed him saying that if he stalks or harasses me like that again I’ll go to the police. Hopefully he’ll get it this time.
That is even better!!! But put together a "package" of his emails, name etc. in preparation to give it to the police just in case he is obsessed, and let a friend know where the package is, just in case.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 10:45 AM   #10
eternalcrimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
You can also have the phone company change your phone service to automatically block calls that have a blank caller ID. You can also buy pepper spray, and personally, I would buy a gun.
I just blocked his number and today I’m going to shopping for a legal pocketknife or maybe pepper spray. The problem with pepper spray is if you are outdoors and if it is windy enough then it gets you in the eyes and I don’t want that to happen. As for a gun, I don’t have the money for one now and even if I wanted one I have to wait more than two weeks (Thanks Brady Bill) and who knows what he might have planned for me by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapin
Oh dude.....

Daddy/Son? Do I want details? Is this innocent or the yucky stuff?
Well let me put it this way. He wanted to tie me and have his way with me. He was one of those power tops and if I remember correctly (I haven’t browsed through all the e-mails yet) he wanted to piss on my face. The one issue I had is he never wanted to give me his face pic. If you want to do all of those things to me the least you can do is let me know what you look like. That was the other straw that broke the camels back (That and his age and the whole Daddy deal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
That is even better!!! But put together a "package" of his emails, name etc. in preparation to give it to the police just in case he is obsessed, and let a friend know where the package is, just in case. .
Will do. BTW thank you everybody for your help. It is greatly appreciated.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:52 PM   #11
Valerius

Kinky, I once had a thing for the brother/sister fetish (only with like-minded strangers, and not with my blood relations, which would be disgusting!).

And, about this guy, if I were you, just to frustrate him, I would moon him and then shut the blinds and then call the cops. But, that would be me.

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:59 PM   #12
Splintered

If it's legal, it might be wise to get a stun gun of some kind or a tazer. Distance can really do you some good in these cases. I'd check your local laws first, to make sure that they're legal to posses and use.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:13 PM   #13
eternalcrimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerius
Kinky, I once had a thing for the brother/sister fetish (only with like-minded strangers, and not with my blood relations, which would be disgusting!)
I’m not into any of that “family” oriented sex. It’s all about control to begin with and I would rather be with a peer as oppose someone that wants to be my Daddy.

The whole I problem I have with this Daddy/Son and S&M community is it falls into the fetish category. Don’t get me wrong I can be very kinky but when one partner has all the power or is in control all the time during sex, there is something wrong with that IMO. Sex to me is about balance and equal power. I please my partner and my partner pleases me. It’s give and take (I think you get the idea).

The problem I have with people that have fetishes (e.g. Daddy/Son) is that IS the only way they can function sexually. In other words if you took that stimuli away from them they usually have a hard time getting off, that is if they can get off at all. The reason I know is this is because I’ve been with some of these people and when I have asked them to do something or put them in another role that they are not use to they either flat out refuse or become flaccid. For example, when I first started to accept the idea that I was gay I thought the world was my oyster. I really wanted to go out with a long haired guy (because I had long hair and I thought long haired guys were sexy.) so I joined a bunch of gay long hair groups. When I chatted and been with some of these guys I discovered that not all of them were opened minded. Over time I learned to ask all of these people “Would you still go out with me if I had short or no hair?” None of them said yes and that was because I learned that the crowd I was following at the time were fetishists. I soon left all the long hair groups I was in after that. I want to be with someone that accepts me for me.

Quote:
And, about this guy, if I were you, just to frustrate him, I would moon him and then shut the blinds and then call the cops. But, that would be me.
lol. The last thing I want to do is encourage him but that is funny.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:14 PM   #14
mrs.wes straker

So, I suppose I am the only one who thinks being stalked is sexy?
Old 05-28-2007, 02:54 AM   #15
bleedingheart344

*crickets chirp in response to mrs. wes* Seriously, I highly doubt it, it's a pretty common thing to find that sexy. People would be slightly weirded out that I have had r.ape fantasies and role-playing fantasies as anime characters. I don't care what people have to say of that. Of course, me being me, I have to have the disclaimer about the r.ape fantasies, people know what that's all about and I surely hope wouldn't be offended by it.
Old 05-28-2007, 04:35 AM   #16
Valerius

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.wes straker
So, I suppose I am the only one who thinks being stalked is sexy?
I'd gladly play stalker with you! LOL!

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:20 PM   #17
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
I'd gladly play stalker with you! LOL!
Yes, yes! Stalk me! Tee hee.

Eternal Crimson, did you ever figure out who it was? Maybe if you're lucky they're really hot? (???)
Old 05-29-2007, 10:23 PM   #18
IsolatedReptile

Plenty of people have odd fantasies they don't share with people, and some who do and don't get a fair response because it's not "acceptable," however, when someone takes it to this extreme, it is not acceptable because the other person wasn't willing. There has to be a safety word to it in case it gets to weird, and naturally, two willing people.
IsolatedReptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:50 AM   #19
ugh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsolatedReptile
There has to be a safety word to it in case it gets to weird, and naturally, two willing people.

"OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA!" Has anyone else seen what I'm talking about?
ugh... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:38 AM   #20
IsolatedReptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugh...
"OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA!" Has anyone else seen what I'm talking about?
Can't say that I have.
IsolatedReptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:42 AM   #21
eternalcrimson

I’m not going to say what the show was from because that is so obvious but I will say that the person that said it was Preston Lacy.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:24 AM   #22
Vako

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalcrimson
I really wanted to go out with a long haired guy (because I had long hair and I thought long haired guys were sexy.) so I joined a bunch of gay long hair groups. When I chatted and been with some of these guys I discovered that not all of them were opened minded. Over time I learned to ask all of these people “Would you still go out with me if I had short or no hair?” None of them said yes and that was because I learned that the crowd I was following at the time were fetishists. I soon left all the long hair groups I was in after that. I want to be with someone that accepts me for me.
THANK YOU...

Someone give this man a cigar...
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote