Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 09-02-2005, 01:32 PM   #1
Spazik

GTA San Andreas

Gta san andreas fucking rocks. I love gta, all the way back to the original computer game, and I love early nineties culture, which this game captures perfectly. W00t!
Spazik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 02:34 PM   #2
dreamydancer

Computer. Let's hope I don't hear that word again. I watched a documentary on the entire history of computers at school today. It was so horrible. For love of God, do we really want to know what makes up a CPU?

Towards the ending their main focus was their visions of future computers. "Computers will take over the world. Blah, blah, I'm stupid! They will become obsolete. We're working on computers to function like a human's brain," was the basic gist.

It sounds ridiculous but scary. What's with all the unnecessary technology?!
I believe some scientists (Computer scientists in particular, I don't think I'm using the correct term) just want our intelligence to lead to ultimate destruction.

I apologize for my rambling. I'm a dork, so what does Gta stand for? I'm not a video/computer game junkie. It's something I would enjoy but I hate becoming addicted to anything.

Yeah, I do miss the nineties. Now you got me singing Madonna's "Frozen" song.

~Clan of Xymox
dreamydancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 03:49 PM   #3
Spazik

Grand Theft Auto. It's that game Hilary Clinton made the big stink over because you have sex with strippers, even though nobody cares about the part where you hit cops in the head with shovels or shoot RPG's at helicopters. Typical Christian influence on America, killing and violence are good but sex, bbbaaaddddd
Old 09-02-2005, 04:00 PM   #4
Fuckedup

it was pretty good, but iv got bored of the game, iv brought all of the gta games for the ps2 but my brother only plays on them now.
Fuckedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 05:38 PM   #5
Binkie

Yeah, I can't seem to hijack the combines from the farms anymore, which pisses me off. And when I get pissed off with people in that game, it means they die very slowly.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 05:53 PM   #6
Spazik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
Yeah, I can't seem to hijack the combines from the farms anymore, which pisses me off. And when I get pissed off with people in that game, it means they die very slowly.
LOL, yeah that mission where you run the people over with the crop harvester and the body parts fly out of the back is awesome.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:17 PM   #7
Binkie

YES! ...oh man, it's been so long since I've rolled the bumpkins on the farm that I forgot about the body parts being spit out the back. Now I really want to go commandeer one again.

"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 01:07 AM   #8
Demonista_Ravenesque

The airplane missions were funny as....and OG Loc was hilarious

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 10:42 AM   #9
Spazik

^The one where I had to fly the toy airplane with the machine guns was fucking hard!!!!!
Old 10-02-2005, 11:47 PM   #10
Courtenay1218

Quick question... Does any1 live close to melbourne fl, because I cannot get past the level on San Andreas where you have to fly the plane to get your pilot's licence. I'll pay some1 to beat it!! that's how desperate I am...horrible I know.
Courtenay1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 07:44 PM   #11
YourWorstNightmare

I love San Andreas, and I used to play it a lot - until my cousin broke into our house and stole all our PS2 and PS1 games along with the playstation
YourWorstNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:19 AM   #12
Slap Your Love

Actually I really haven't liked the GTA series from the begining. It bores me and isn't much of a challenge at all. I'd rather play a real time strategy game or a first person shooter or perhaps a good RPG.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:41 AM   #13
Jayden

I love all the random stuff that happens from time to time. This one time I was in the middle of one of the city's walking along, and all of the sudden a jet plane crashes down into the middle of the road and explodes. Funniest thing I've ever seen.
Jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:39 PM   #14
Temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slap Your Love
I'd rather play a real time strategy game or a first person shooter or perhaps a good RPG.
You took the words right out of my mouth.
Their hasent been a good RPG game in a while, most are just copies of one another.
Shooters are also excellent like the original DOOM and Call of Duty.

GTA is a good game overall but it does bore me quickly. It's just very easy and a video game has to be difficult to keep my short attention span.
Temptation is offline   Reply With Quote