Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2005, 04:28 PM   #1
ATHALA

Need Goth!

I am suposed to be Christian, but it is harder to be one than not. I am going through a spiritual battle and can't seem to wrap my mind around biblical facts.
There are so many rules on behavior, like what God wants you to do. And you have to let God make the decision for you. Ahhhh.....

I am looking for people that are into Goth so I can interact with people like me. I am not accepted by the norm plus I am dyslexic. Please email me......

duda_goth@************

I'll try to stay in touch
I live in Ottawa,ON
If there are any community events, I'd like to attend, and possibly join
Old 07-03-2005, 05:01 PM   #2
Deadhymn

how is one supposed to be a christian?
Old 07-04-2005, 05:50 PM   #3
ATHALA

How to be a Christian

Accept that you are a sinner. Ask Jesus for his forgivness from all of your past rong doings. Give your life to Christ and follow gods' law everyday.
Now here's the cool part, if you are sorry and will try to turn from your mistakes then you will be forgiven.
If you want to go the extreem, then get baptized and surely you will be apart of what God has in store for your life to come. After you get baptized and only after, you can start your walk with God. You are born again. Therefore you are a baby in Christ. Myself am 3 months old in my walk. People will see change in you and you probably won't.
If you stray away, you only experience a spiritual battle, but your walk never stops. Unless you turn satanist or another religion that goes against Gods' will.

I hope this answers any questions

So how about Goth? Please explain? Anyone?
Old 07-04-2005, 09:01 PM   #4
Panther

Location: The middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of the boonies.
Is this a post about christianity or goth? Because it seems like you're asking about both.

I see no direct problem between being goth and being christian simultaneously. I was a chrisitan, until I quit believing in the church. However, the rules that you're most encouraged to follow are really just obvious rules of courtesy, beside the ones that dirctly relate to god.
Will we stroll dreaming of the lost America of love
past blue automobiles in driveways, home to our silent
cottage?
-Allen Ginsberg, A Supermarket in California
Old 07-04-2005, 09:27 PM   #5
Morbideus

Re: How to be a Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHALA
with God.
If you stray away, you only experience a spiritual battle, but your walk never stops. Unless you turn satanist or another religion that goes against Gods' will.

I hope this answers any questions

So how about Goth? Please explain? Anyone?
I'm not even going to ask how a religion could go against god's will, as I am guessing that would be pointless. :roll:

Could your question be any more elusive? Are you looking for Gothic Christians? Are you asking if Goth is somehow with or against "god's will"?
Old 07-04-2005, 09:36 PM   #6
Panther

Perhaps you should go read the 'for the newbies' thread, and post in the introductory thread, just to make all our lives simpler.
cottage?
Old 07-05-2005, 12:43 PM   #7
ATHALA

Fucking opinions and no answers

Someone replied to me on how someone is supposed to be a Christian and holy shit, a bunch of fucking sharks. I answered to the best of my ability. I was answering a persons fucking question!
I don't have any friends that are into goth. I am looking for some.
What the fuck goes on in this new realm that I have stumbled upon. I am going through a rough time and all I get are people who have given their opinion but haven't answered MY FUCKING QUESTION YET!
I want info about: lifestyles, events, clothing style, and anything anyone can come up with.

Thnx
Old 07-05-2005, 01:01 PM   #8
tekajo

Re: Fucking opinions and no answers

Quote:
Someone replied to me on how someone is supposed to be a Christian and holy shit, a bunch of fucking sharks. I answered to the best of my ability. I was answering a persons fucking question!
I don't have any friends that are into goth. I am looking for some.
What the fuck goes on in this new realm that I have stumbled upon. I am going through a rough time and all I get are people who have given their opinion but haven't answered MY FUCKING QUESTION YET!
I want info about: lifestyles, events, clothing style, and anything anyone can come up with.

Thnx
There is a nifty invention, well more like a collaboration of millions of computers and servers called the Internet. Within the confines of this "Inter Net" is what has been dubbed the World Wide Web aka The Information Superhighway...fucking USE IT!

My take is if you need a fucking manual how to be who you are then you will never be You.

Sharks? Ha, the sharks have yet to smell the blood here. Keep an eye, they'll be here shortly if you continue to behave in this manner.

-ViNce
Old 07-05-2005, 03:13 PM   #9
ATHALA

here's a fucking clue

Hey dip shit, ya you with the horns, sharks; you are a fucking shark. By a shark I MEAN, an opinionated hypocrites. Please spare yourself by trying to insult my intellegence. INTER NET is a tool that has been around for at least 20 years so do the rest of the world and shut the fuck up, and walk into an oncoming truck.
So I say Fuck you, that's right fuck you!

all in good fun, go to hell.

god bless
Old 07-05-2005, 03:59 PM   #10
ATHALA

general forum intro found

Thank you, I found the newbie colum and posted an intro
Thanks for those who got me on the right track and fuck those who just wanted to be opinionated freaks.

Athala
Old 07-05-2005, 04:10 PM   #11
AlKilyu

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/4...lelrond0ti.jpg
Old 07-05-2005, 10:59 PM   #12
Panther

Oh boy. I can already tell you won't last long.

What is it with newbs who haev a chip on their shoulder? Don't they realize that the best way to gain friends, or at least not make enemies is to be reasonable and not fly off the hook?

Unless you get rid of your attitude, or earn a right to it, you'll find out that even the nicest of us have sharp teeth and seen you as chum.

Just a fair and friendly warning.
cottage?
Old 07-06-2005, 12:59 PM   #13
WolfMoon

Layin' The Smacketh Down!

Quote:
Hey dip shit, ya you with the horns, sharks; you are a fucking shark. By a shark I MEAN, an opinionated hypocrites. Please spare yourself by trying to insult my intellegence. INTER NET is a tool that has been around for at least 20 years so do the rest of the world and shut the fuck up, and walk into an oncoming truck.
So I say Fuck you, that's right fuck you!

all in good fun, go to hell.

god bless
Hey FUCKTARD!

Where the hell do you get the balls to talk to a long-standing member of these boards in such a manner?

If you don't like being talked to like you're a dumbass, then quit acting like one! You have a whole goddamned internet of information out there! Go look shit up!

And don't you EVER tell one of themembers here to walk into oncoming traffic again!

Understood?

Consider myself an enemy from here on out!
Old 07-06-2005, 02:21 PM   #14
Empty_Purple_Stars

Re: Need Goth!

Quote:
I am suposed to be Christian, but it is harder to be one than not. I am going through a spiritual battle and can't seem to wrap my mind around biblical facts.
There are so many rules on behavior, like what God wants you to do. And you have to let God make the decision for you. Ahhhh.....

I am looking for people that are into Goth so I can interact with people like me. I am not accepted by the norm plus I am dyslexic. Please email me......

duda_goth@************

I'll try to stay in touch
I live in Ottawa,ON
If there are any community events, I'd like to attend, and possibly join
Sigh..

Okay, your atttitude really fucking sucks, and not in the good way..

And to come here and start this pathetic ' o0o0o tell me how to be Goth ' bullshit is lame enough, and even then you don't get the flaming you deserve, you STILL cop a fucking attitude like we want someone like you here in the first place..

Not so much...

Let me recap for you from the Newbies thread..

Now, let’s cover some basics. You are probably wondering what Goth is, and want to ask others if they are as Goth as you? Well, no one is as Goth as you, so that’s a horse you’ll just have to fuck yourself. Yes, YOU are the GOTHEST of the GOTH, and that’s why after making your first post you’ll have a little tag that proclaims to the world that you are a Baby Goth.

Well, we know that’s just not true, don’t we? You are the Godzilla of Gothdom, so how can you be a babygoth? To be fair, we all have to start somewhere. Darren, in his infinite wisdom, decided a logical progression of baby to Godom style of classification was needed to separate the men from the menwhores, and the women from the womenwhores. If you are a Baby Goth or a Mopey Goth that just means you haven’t learned to spit when you should swallow, and vice versa. Don’t sweat it because with each and every post you climb that proverbial ladder, and get closer to He who is god.

Pretty fucking simple...

Thanks for playing..

Buh-Bye..

:wink:
Closed Thread