Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-06-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
Pineapple_Juice

"Do you have a wheelchair?"

"My granddaughter broke her collarbone."

This is fucking happening right now. I have guests who asked me four times if I had a wheelchair because some girl broke her collarbone and it's in a sling.
Apparently she doesn't walk using her legs, she sort of slithers on her chest in order to get around.

Then they had some bitch grandma come up and TELL me that I was refusing them wheelchairs like I said we didn't have any just because I hated her face and she legit reached down and took my office chair to wheel her bitch-ass drama queen granddaughter up to her room.

Do they not realize what the fuck they are saying right now?
Old 08-06-2011, 08:48 PM   #2
Still Jack

You should offer a free of charge therapy service that involves punching mentally challenged customers in the face really fucking hard until they stop being 'tards.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:50 PM   #3
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
I have fortunately never broken or sprained anything in my body, in fact at the moment I cannot find any scars anywhere, despite having at different points of my life having numerous definite scar creating wounds. My body seems to have an excellent capacity for regeneration.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:28 AM   #4
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus View Post
I have fortunately never broken or sprained anything in my body, in fact at the moment I cannot find any scars anywhere, despite having at different points of my life having numerous definite scar creating wounds. My body seems to have an excellent capacity for regeneration.
You're like a time lord, or a starfish.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:52 AM   #5
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
You're like a time lord, or a starfish.
Now just to find where my Tardis is without looking like a madman.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #6
Timeless Rebellion

I agree with Jack. "Therapy" seems a viable option at this point in the communication flow.
Forget me not, and keep my memory.
Timeless Rebellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:58 AM   #7
Ben Lahnger

You should hire Jack, who would be on call, so you could dial him up and have him run in when you have an asshole like this. Jack would act like a raving homeless person who just seems to randomly come in and punch the shit out of such idiots, then run off. When the cops came, you would say, "Never seen him before. It all happened so fast, I don't really remember what he looked like."

Of course, Jack would have to move ... er, um, well, this is where that plan falls apart.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:56 AM   #8
Timeless Rebellion

I say hire a bouncer to kick the arses out on their... arses?
Forget me not, and keep my memory.
Timeless Rebellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:21 AM   #9
Mr.Doobie

When I broke my collarbone, the hospital I went to insisted I use a wheelchair. I actually stood in hallway arguing with them, telling them to use their wheelchair on the guy who obviously had a knife wound in his gut and to take him over me, but it was an argument I lost.

Hospitals are weird places, man.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:43 PM   #10
lord of the lightbulb

ppl are fooked up dude if there is one thing i know its this if they want a fookin wheel chair tell um to go to the local army hospital coz some of my old army mates dont have any legs but shit would they shit as hell never sit in there fookin chairs fuckers had metal legs one guy has carbon fibre spring legs that little shit can run even faster than me why is it that some tard cant work out that if your legs aint broke then you just might wana use um just tell um to use the wheels off the trailer they where born in lmao

lord of the lightbulb is offline   Reply With Quote