Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 05:19 AM   #1076
Maimy

That's another user's profile there, so if you used the PM button you'd be sending her a message, not me! *Grin*

Further randomness: I'm off tomorrow. National Day of Mourning.

"Thanks, Ron!"

Nobody seems to be getting that joke ...
Old 06-10-2004, 12:34 PM   #1077
Bodnoirbabe

ah

Lots and lots of intellectual discussions going on around here. I feel like i would like to say something to the contribute to the topic, but after i read all the posts, someone else has already said what i was going to and in a much better way then i could have possibly written. It's a bit frustrating. Oh well

These damn rehearsals are killing me. Six days a week of dancing four hours a day really hurts! And its not even to the third week yet. But it will be worth it. When i get some pictures of the cast and costumes and in particularly me i will post them in the pics area.

Oh! I got a new car! It rocks, but it doesn't have a cd player :x Oh well. have to take what you can get.
Old 06-11-2004, 01:24 PM   #1078
Ravena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maimy
That's another user's profile there, so if you used the PM button you'd be sending her a message, not me! *Grin*[/size]

Evil! lol
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 06-12-2004, 10:40 AM   #1079
Gypsy2222

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................
.................................................. .................................................. ....................... two worlds simplified........

Me: Love?

Her: Yes?

Me: Don't know...

Her: I know.

Me: Need you...

Her: Need you too...

Me: Wish....

Her: I know...

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................
.................................................. .................................................. ....................... ~The Gypsy~ ........
Old 06-13-2004, 09:34 AM   #1080
black_fairy

I'm too bored....

Too bored of all....

I've already finished my final exams, and I have a lot of free time, but...

I'm just bored...

:?

Mmmmm... I really love my new avatar..... :twisted:
Old 06-14-2004, 12:44 PM   #1081
Gypsy2222

Random things the Gypsy thinks about....

I found the perfect temperature today... 96.6 degrees in the evening with a soft warm breeze caressing the face... I watched another perfect sunset and once again was reminded that there was no one watching it with me... Blegh... this was supposed to be cheerful... lol... so much for that... I am wondering what the reasons for our addictions are... The Christians claim that it is a test of spirit... The Pagans... The ways of nature and man... Me?.... I don't know... But I do know this... If our addictions don't consume our life and do no harm to others... are they so bad? I think not, but the only problem with this logic is that all addictions affect someone close to the person addicted, usually in a negative way in the end... So what then?... Moderation?... Last time I checked, doing cocaine was still doing cocaine no matter how little... and breaking hearts was still breaking hearts, no matter how few... It was still a good moment though, 96.6 at sunset... Little things with little dreams cause great harm all too often... Random people with random lives get hurt too much for the love of so little... And now I ramble... But it was still a nice evening with a nice sunset and a nice breeze... 96.6 degrees...

Always,
~The Gypsy~
Old 06-15-2004, 12:28 AM   #1082
Bodnoirbabe

oh

geez, Gypsy, even your random post are so beautifully poetic!
Old 06-15-2004, 11:41 AM   #1083
black_fairy

Life is a fucking shit.

I used to go to another spanish gothic web....
One week ago, the admins told us that the web was collapsed, and we had to leave.

Some friends started one year ago the project of a simple web with music, news and forums for the spanish gothics.
The web have grown a lot, and these friends can't continue...

Now we are looking for solutions; we have a provisional web to contact and argue what to do...

When I knew it, I was so shocked...

Now, I'm so sad...

If anyone of you know spanish, and want to see this page until it doesn't exist.... www.darkspain.com

DarkSpain
May 2003
June 2004
Old 06-15-2004, 05:04 PM   #1084
ohthefuckwell

him: there love?
me: yes.
him: i'm not...
me: you are.
him: i can't...
me: you can.
him: i am...
me: you're not.
him: how...
me: patience.
him: when...
me: soon.
him: i'm...
me: just be.
him: i have to...
me: whatever's necessary.
him: i don't understand...
me: you don't have to.
him: just...
me: i will.
him: we shall see...
me: yes, we shall.
him: need you...
me: need you, too...
him: will you...
me: always.
him: can we...
me: without a doubt.
Old 06-16-2004, 07:00 PM   #1085
SuicideJade

i feel bad now..

i've been looking back at posts i've made..*especially those about one extremely inflammatory subject around here* and i've been a bit evil lately..
i'm projecting my own frustration i guess.. i've been feeling a bit homesick
and the bloodbath mode at my house has been quite active ...*just last night my dearest brother had to have 11 stitches in his wrist becuse of his inflammatory girlfriend..*
i don't like the way i've made myself look because it's not me..
flamewars generally aren't my thing either because i'm not a fighter, and on some occasions *like now* i'm having to type with one hand because one particularly fat nephew child of mine is teething and whining for his favourite aunt kiki..
i know that now i look like just another hatemonging nimrodwho put a dog in a fight just because the fight was going..
so i'm going to apologize for being a fuckwit..
i'm sorry for putting my two cents in where it had no place..
you may now all feel free to give me a stupid slap...

and now for something completely different..

bexxle.. i'm sorry for being a fuckwit myself.. i don't know you and i shouldn't have been berating you.. you didn't really give me any reason to
even your particularly vexing response to my reply post about religious idols didn't rate one of my razors.. but alas alcohol makes me extra testy and i'm glad i have no more..

now if you'll excuse me i have a child i have to tie down long enough for me to diaper him..
i'll be waiting for the stupid slaps..
Old 06-17-2004, 08:12 PM   #1086
Ravena

I am sunburned.

I have been teaching kids to swim at my pool in two-week sessions. One kid, with a slight mental dissability, still sinks like a rock. Shit. The City, which I work for, shall not be pleased.

I feel dead as of late. Creatively dead. Nothing interests me. I work two jobs seven days a week, one during the day, one at night. I have been sleeping terribly. I get, at most, 5 hours of sleep a night. I snap like crazy, am lazy about my chores, and it's like I'm suffocating. I have not written in weeks, and it is driving me up the wall. I don't read as much as I used to, don't post as much, and it's not so much that I'm tired; I just feel empty. Dead. Drained. Like my creative, fun-loving, spiritual side has been decimated. I'd rather just sit and stare at the wall. My mom thinks I'm on drugs. My co-workers worry. I just think I'm going insane.
It's not so much the work; I love lifeguarding, and marginally enjoy my job at DQ. It's like there is a blank space. Like I'm in a crystal room, but even though it should all be peachy, the room is small, and the crystal bed uncomfortable, and there are no airholes, suffocation inticed. It's as if there were something taken away from me, or something never given to me that I NEED to... not go on, but to be whole. Asurai worries, of course.

Thank you for reading my nonsensical, confused mind blank. I'm going to go commit myself now.

And TStone... Thinking about it shows that you do mean your, may I call it repentance? No, realization. Most people don't even think about it. They just go on, too wrapped up in their own silly, gormless little lives to care.

I feel exhausted. It's not just mental, not just physical, it's spiritual, patiency-wise, fed-up-with-life wise... everything-wise.

Fuck it wise.

I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 06-19-2004, 01:25 AM   #1087
psyche

Beautiful.

Conception is like an egg...

You grip it too tightly and you'll break it...

Too loosely and you'll drop it...

Only to break it, yet again, in ways upon ways...

Hold it...

Just like that...

Yeeeeeeesssssssss! Like that!

The moment will...come...
"Focus your attention on the link between you and your death, without remorse or sadness or worrying. Let each of your acts be your last battle on earth. Only under those conditions will your acts have thier rightful power." ~Don Juan
Old 06-19-2004, 04:31 AM   #1088
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL

Having allergies in this chemical world is hell. My throat keeps wanting to close up on me and steal my breath away til I can breath no more and faint into an endless sleep. I cough, my nose tingles, my tummy feels empty, even when full. Little things set my allergies aloof. My mother's perfume, my father's cologne, the moldy smells of humid homes, soaps and sprays, gasoline and the herby smell of mary jane and cigarettes. I'm dying. I'm an old women, coughing and hacking, not able to think straight. Don't put me near modern "medicine." That stuff shall only do more harm then good. Give me asprine to sooth the pain and leave me to my suffering. Best to weather out the storm then force it to go away. My poor body though ... hopefully this experience shall make me more resistant to such allergens.
**My father is renovating a room in my home. He started work on it and kept the doors to the room shut for a couple of weeks with no ventalation what so ever. Recently, when those doors were opened ... I was sitting next to them at the time, got a deep gulp of the 'toxic" fumes into my lungs, had a panic attack and ran outside trying to vomit all of my insides, but they would not come out ... so I laid on the ground weezing like a fish out of water feeling like I'm dying. Funny that my father happily continued renovating the room with no face mask and I received lots of scolds for "over dramatasizing" my discomfort ..... *grumble* and my hacks and coughs and closing swollen throat is an act too????**
Old 06-19-2004, 08:02 PM   #1089
Bodnoirbabe

oh my

Oh my! I just had the best sex. I'm currently enjoying the absinthe haze and let me tell you. It is so nice hqaving sex on it! That's probably why i'm poisting this. I'm too far gone to know any better. Ah Lord! It was so fantastic! and when we orgasmed, oh god, it was like meeting in heaven. i surly hope that my future sexual experiences are not affected by how awsome this one was. i can barely type, I'm shaking fromn sop much pleasure! Justin is the best lay int he world. Adios.
Old 06-19-2004, 08:54 PM   #1090
ohthefuckwell

okokokokokok.......

lemme get this straight...

you just had the best sex of your life....

and, yet....

you come HERE as soon as it's over??

or, at least, it was recent enough that you're still shaking from the experience &amp; all after-glowy &amp; whatnot....

sorry, folks...

but come *mumblesinaudibly*, when i get the chance to have what i am quite certain will be THE most amazingly earth-shattering marathon-style love making anyone in the world could possibly imagine.....i really don't think i'm gonna be jumpin' up to make a mad dash for my pc to share.

maybe a coupla days later after i fully recover and can sit upright without assistance....

but definitely NOT right after.

i dunno....somethin' just seems horribly wrong with this picture.

and blaming it on being "too far gone to know better"?? enh....i'm still not quite buying that, either.
Old 06-20-2004, 09:53 AM   #1091
ohthefuckwell

*%&amp;@#_$*&amp;#%^_* (^$#_(*&amp;#%_^_&amp;$_*(#&amp;%%^#(_*@!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

ex-boyfriends, estranged husbands, and an hour and a half sleep does NOT make for a fun morning!!

:evil:
Old 06-20-2004, 11:22 AM   #1092
Gypsy2222

~Eyebrow Raise~...

Onto a not so sexual subject... lol...

Everyone on this board... this is a notice... Nevr ever ever EVER let me do industrial songs alcapella (sp?) Ever Again!!!

lol... They come out sounding like cheerful folk music... *shiver*...

Mind you... I love folk music... But industrial?? Folk music??? The two should never mix in quite that way... lol...

Now, back to the sex topic, about this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohthefuckwell
...but come *mumblesinaudibly*, when i get the chance to have what i am quite certain will be THE most amazingly earth-shattering marathon-style love making anyone in the world could possibly imagine.....
lol... When exactly is this supposed to happen?... I want all of the gruesome details... he he he...

Yeah... so I'm a vouyer... Whaaaa?? lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodnoirbabe
geez, Gypsy, even your random post are so beautifully poetic!
lol... A little more down to earth for ya lass?...

Thank you for the sentiment though... I really do appreciate it... Congrats on your "Ah Lord! It was so fantastic!" sex... May you have many more such intoxicating meetings with "Justin... the best lay int he world."... lol...

Now That I am done goofing off I can go and be the somber, sensual, and wise one everyone around here is so very absolutely convinced that I am... Blegh!... lol...

"We must remember to laugh that we may heal our wounded souls... Let me help you heal yours that I can learn to heal mine... Don't only dream with me... Laugh with me..." ~me

Yeah yeah yeah...

The mood killer strikes again... ~Melancholy smile~

Always,
~The Gypsy~
Old 06-20-2004, 08:29 PM   #1093
RetroGoth_queen

argh!
so annoyed at my voice

just the other day is was starting to sound fab
but today

too much phlegm and yuck stuff
and I cant hold a note
and its gone to shit
on the other hand
I have really cool pants
Old 06-20-2004, 10:38 PM   #1094
anti_everything

Pleghm. I hate that word. But I like the word...Aardvark.

Aaaaand. I'm being attacked by spiders. All of a sudden they are EVERYWHERE in my house. Bloody huge ones. There was one on my bedroom door not 15 minutes ago. That is just way too close for comfort. It's a conspiracy. They're going to kill me while I'm sleeping. Oy, I fucking hate spiders.

Also I'm pondering over drowning four children tomorrow in my pool, then pleading insanity and spending the rest of the summer having some quality time with myself and a few padded walls and a strait jacket. Plus I'll get to wear pj's the whole time and no one will say anything about it.
Old 06-21-2004, 08:16 PM   #1095
psyche

Allow me to respond to A_Prep *eauhahaha* here. As this response is pretty random. Why exactly is it, that Master Psy is drawn, mothy to flamey, to gothy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abercrombie_Prep
Everyone respects you, you get to have a hell of a lot more fun, no one makes fun of you, and, best of all, you get to hang out with the most attractive members of the opposite sex. So tell me, why be a goth?
Sexxxactly!
"Focus your attention on the link between you and your death, without remorse or sadness or worrying. Let each of your acts be your last battle on earth. Only under those conditions will your acts have thier rightful power." ~Don Juan
Old 06-22-2004, 12:48 AM   #1096
Bodnoirbabe

DUH!!

Quote:
okokokokokok.......

and, yet....

or, at least, it was recent enough that you're still shaking from the experience & all after-glowy & whatnot....

sorry, folks...

but come *mumblesinaudibly*, when i get the chance to have what i am quite certain will be THE most amazingly earth-shattering marathon-style love making anyone in the world could possibly imagine.....i really don't think i'm gonna be jumpin' up to make a mad dash for my pc to share.

maybe a coupla days later after i fully recover and can sit upright without assistance....

and blaming it on being "too far gone to know better"?? enh....i'm still not quite buying that, either.
WARNING!!!!! EXPLICIT WORDING!!! NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Ah man! Come on! Of course it wasn't the absofuckinglutly best in the world so i cant walk for three days. It was a complete surprise attack from him :shock: and a fantastic fast fuck! Just what I needed! everyone needs to be pounded every now and then! and i never said it was earth shattering i said it was "the best sex", as in Fast, Hard and rough!, The best kind of sex for me!!!! PULL that hair!!! YEE HAW!! :twisted:

Marathon sex makes me bored. :? i like it fast and furious.

ANd i posted because i was reading my friend posts from here when it happened and afterwards, i looked up and there was the random thread begging for me to post in it. Jeez!

And if i had been sober, i probably would not have posted, as i would have felt embarresed to do so. But seeing as how I wasn't sober, I just didn't give a shit! Hence the "too far gone to know any better" comment!

And i always shake after fast fucking! It just leaves me all jittery and smiley!

man! Cant a person just have good sex and want to brag about it! Whats this world coming to? :wink:

Oh and thanks Gypsy! I plan on having many many just as Fantastic fucks with the fabulous Justin in the future!

Todays post brought to you by the letter "F" apparently.... how many times do i use a descriptive word that starts with "f" boys and girls....?
Old 06-22-2004, 02:16 AM   #1097
SuicideJade

today i went to the dentist with hopes and dreams of a simple extraction..
see, i have a tooth with a GAPING hole in it..
my hopes and dreams were dashed..
i have to have oral surgery...
the afforementioned tooth sits on top of a nerve.. and the nerve is sitting on top of a wisdom tooth, which resides directly under said nerve..
such a happy trip to the dentist
then i walked 3 miles home in the arizona heat..
zipadee doo dah
zipadee ayyyy
my oh my what a craptastic day..
nothing but rainclouds heading my way..
*bangs head on desk*
:evil:
Old 06-22-2004, 06:59 AM   #1098
Gypsy2222

..... And as we all listen to the sound of three resounding and pencil holder jarring thuds from the direction of Suicide Jade's desk... (lol... sorry lass... couldn't help it... *hee) I would like to state that when I first entered today and read "Welcome to my Spooky Doompit" I swear to the Gods that I heard "Welcome to my Spooky Armpit" and was assaulted by visions of Cthulu like tentacles reaching out from underneath the shirt of the WeaselBoy that were trying to devour the world! :shock: ...

Coincidence? I think not! Subliminal messaging? Quite possibly so!

:: Assumes official court room prosecutors stance and gestures vehemently ::

"WeaselBoy! As the accused how do you answer for your crimes against the over imaginative minds of your readers!!!"

he he he...

I have entirely TOO much imagination for my own good!

lol...

*This message was brought to you by Post Cards for the Politically Insane Inc.

*hee*

Always,
~The Gypsy~

P.S. In secret the prosecutor resigned in twice to read that message again... he he he... love it!

:: Wanders off wondering what pact the WeaselBoy might have made with Cthulu for this strange power to put up with all of us mental cases ::
Old 06-22-2004, 07:09 AM   #1099
RetroGoth_queen

I have an exam on friday
and you know whaty
I dont really mind
and do you know why?
because it only goes for an hour
Old 06-22-2004, 11:42 AM   #1100
ohthefuckwell

Re: DUH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodnoirbabe
Quote:
okokokokokok.......

and, yet....

or, at least, it was recent enough that you're still shaking from the experience &amp; all after-glowy &amp; whatnot....

sorry, folks...

WARNING!!!!! EXPLICIT WORDING!!! NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Ah man! Come on! Of course it wasn't the absofuckinglutly best in the world so i cant walk for three days. It was a complete surprise attack from him :shock: and a fantastic fast fuck! Just what I needed! everyone needs to be pounded every now and then! and i never said it was earth shattering i said it was "the best sex", as in Fast, Hard and rough!, The best kind of sex for me!!!! PULL that hair!!! YEE HAW!! :twisted:

Marathon sex makes me bored. :? i like it fast and furious.

ANd i posted because i was reading my friend posts from here when it happened and afterwards, i looked up and there was the random thread begging for me to post in it. Jeez!

And if i had been sober, i probably would not have posted, as i would have felt embarresed to do so. But seeing as how I wasn't sober, I just didn't give a shit! Hence the "too far gone to know any better" comment!

And i always shake after fast fucking! It just leaves me all jittery and smiley!

man! Cant a person just have good sex and want to brag about it! Whats this world coming to? :wink:

Oh and thanks Gypsy! I plan on having many many just as Fantastic fucks with the fabulous Justin in the future!

Todays post brought to you by the letter "F" apparently.... how many times do i use a descriptive word that starts with "f" boys and girls....?

ok, first let me say that i think it is absolutely precious that you gave that last post the subject line of "DUH!!"

nextly....i never said you couldn't brag about it. my darling maimy has bragged about it. my lovely wolfie has bragged about it. i'm sure others have bragged about it, as well.

what i thought was silly about your post was that you seemed to go to great lengths to make sure that we all got the gist that this "meeting in heaven" had JUST occurred.

MY gist was.....i can think of a hell of a lot better things to do while basking in the afterglow....

....like getting ready for round 5 or 6 or 12, even.

but that's just me.

oh, and Gypsy, love.....i'm sure you'll get all of the details....in triplicate, even...at least. *grin*

as far as the "when", well.....that's not entirely up to me.

oh.....

and there's no such thing as "too much imagination".

:twisted: