Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-05-2009, 12:41 AM   #76
Reverend

Get real for a minute Catch... Karate... karate is the only thing left to do..

And then cookies.
Reverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:44 AM   #77
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
*gives raisin oatmeal cookie*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend View Post

And then cookies.
If Katate is the only thing left to do then it automaticly means that it is the last thing left to do and as such there is no room for cookies. So you must choose either cookies or karate. Either way I am glad to hear things calming down in this thread.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:46 AM   #78
Catch101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend View Post

And then cookies.
Only the hard, good stuff.

Like Kyokushin Karate (Mas Oyama <3).

And that is ONE thing I can speak on. Combat sports!

Everyone youtube Kyokushin Karate, and feel your testosterone double!
Catch101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:47 AM   #79
Reverend

My friend this is America (atleast where im at) and in America even if its the last thing to do... you can always do one more thing.. cause its American.

consider Knowledge dropped..

with that its bed time.
Reverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:56 AM   #80
ArchLich

Ahm..

I'm a naturally defensive person I guess. Psychologicly speaking, I suppose that would have something to do with my horrid childhood(but thats another story). Regardless, not looking for pity, just understanding.

As for the part where it was stated that people who brag "a lot"(my attempt at pleasing the people with grammer fetishes) generally are held at a higher level of judgement, I understand that, however UTTERLY disagree with it. I do not believe people should judge those with a higher opinion of themselves harshly, there is no good reason for it, because we all know why it happens, dont we? It happens because everyone has to try and prove that person wrong out of being irked by their ego. It's childish and immature, there is no excuse for it, and it makes you just as low as they are. However, I am by no means admitting to bragging a lot. By naming my strengths, I do not consider myself to be bragging. I understand how it was perceived that way, however I have stated several times that I did not MEAN it that way, and have even apologized for it(which goes against my very nature), yet still I get bashed, flamed, insulted, ect.. Any other excuses you can give me for the dickwads who find pleasure in ridiculing me?
ArchLich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:03 AM   #81
Catch101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchLich View Post
Ahm..

I'm a naturally defensive person I guess. Psychologicly speaking, I suppose that would have something to do with my horrid childhood(but thats another story). Regardless, not looking for pity, just understanding.

As for the part where it was stated that people who brag "a lot"(my attempt at pleasing the people with grammer fetishes) generally are held at a higher level of judgement, I understand that, however UTTERLY disagree with it. I do not believe people should judge those with a higher opinion of themselves harshly, there is no good reason for it, because we all know why it happens, dont we? It happens because everyone has to try and prove that person wrong out of being irked by their ego. It's childish and immature, there is no excuse for it, and it makes you just as low as they are. However, I am by no means admitting to bragging a lot. By naming my strengths, I do not consider myself to be bragging. I understand how it was perceived that way, however I have stated several times that I did not MEAN it that way, and have even apologized for it(which goes against my very nature), yet still I get bashed, flamed, insulted, ect.. Any other excuses you can give me for the dickwads who find pleasure in ridiculing me?
No need to defend my friend.

The dark side has the cookies.
Catch101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:25 AM   #82
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Ahm..

No cookie untill you calm down.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:08 AM   #83
ArchLich

cookies make my teeth hurt anyway :-/
ArchLich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:09 AM   #84
vindicatedxjin

No more clove cigarettes T_T
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:53 AM   #85
JCC

This thread is shit. ArchLich is a cunt, it didn't need four pages.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:35 AM   #86
Not Tha Duckman

Talking

I dunno, I think this shit is hilarious. I love to watch chumps get all uppity and stumble over themselves. "4.0 GPA blahdy blahdy blah PLEASE LOVE ME!!!!!!!" It's like watching a frog get run over sometimes. Makes you feel kind of sorry for people who give a fuck, right? Cracks the shit out of me when people can't even come up with an inventive threat or wisecrack. Kids today, I tell ya what!
Not Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:17 AM   #87
vindicatedxjin

ppsh!

vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:27 AM   #88
Solumina

I think I like this thread better now that it is about cookies and karate, ArchLich stop trying to bring the attention to back to you.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:01 AM   #89
the-nihilist

I find it ironic that ArchLich's first post in this thread was "LET THE FLAME WAR BEGIN!"
Old 08-27-2009, 05:16 PM   #90
DemiGoth

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87TrmFqxRu0

LET THE FLAME WAR BEGIN!!!! *gets popcorn*
I stopped watching the video after like 1 minute. She was too annoying.
DemiGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:26 PM   #91
DepthsofSpace

Yeah, waste of bandwidth.

What the fuck ever, kid..

However, I can't say that I haven't heard one too many 'goth' kids talking the same shit. People, for the most part, are stupid. Teenagers just have a greater concentration of the stupidity... ..one might assume because natural selection hasn't gotten to them yet.

Goffs think you have to rip off the wings of a butterfly to show your love.

Goths know that love has already broken the wings of a butterfly on a wheel.
DepthsofSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:53 PM   #92
skateboard pro

she seems cool to me!!
skateboard pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:10 PM   #93
gothicusmaximus

Wow, I never actually clicked on this link until today. I can't believe ArchLich, who probably spends a lot of time in the house, didn't see that video until recently.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:56 AM   #94
ShadowxMakerZ

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87TrmFqxRu0

LET THE FLAME WAR BEGIN!!!! *gets popcorn*
First thought: What the fuck?
ShadowxMakerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:11 AM   #95
the-nihilist

Yeah, that video is a veritable "facepalm generator."
Old 09-06-2009, 07:33 PM   #96
Catch

Anyway, only watched the first sentence and Emo Girl Talking Crap has already proven she is out-of-touch with everything because she didn't know people hate emo and scene kids. Yep. It seems like the news should be nicer though.

I remember as a youth going to raves some tv people set up this sex ed thing to film things. They got the footage they wanted and just slammed everyone. They don't really care about facts. It seems inappropriate to pick on teens at a corporate level, but that's ethics. Still, bunches of people don't like Emos and Scene Kids.