Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-25-2011, 08:57 AM   #1
Nightwalker39

First Introduction

Good Afternoon all. You could call me a noobie, i really dont care. ive only been on here for a week but i seem to like it here. My friends call me Nightwalker, and if you become my friend....you will too. I am currently a male student at a local redneck highschool in Kentucky. I am the only goth in this entire county and I'm glad that i found this site so i can communicate with others. I read almost constantly, but my favorite author would have to be Edgar Alllen Poe. I love all of his work. One of my favorite movie series would have to be the Halloween series. Michael Myers is my hero! My music intersts are Heavy Metal, Alternative, and Horrorcore. My favorite band of all time would be Slipknot or Disturbed. Most likey i will die from lung cancer because of my smoking habits. But the way that i would like to die is anything painfull. I Love pain. Or if the love of my life is the cause of my death. In the event of my death, i want a casket embrodered with skulls and crosses. My clothing is my life. My tripp pants(i keep it classic) and my DC shoes(couldnt find anything better but will keep looking) and any of the black skull shirts that hang in my dreary little closet. My childhood is a blur. My therapist says that i've blocked my childhood because of the painful memories. The reason i joined Gothic.Net is so that i could converse with people who can actually understand me.
Nightwalker39 is offline   Reply With Quote