Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 10-16-2006, 05:25 AM   #1326
Slap Your Love

< Will bring beer for you but < dislikes beer and will stick to <'s wine, as for the CD's < Cannot help that much for < downloads all <'s music and has a 40gb mp3 player < can provide that is indeed filled with plenty of Fields of Neph. =] Would V like to listen aswell?
Old 10-16-2006, 05:29 AM   #1327
Delkaetre

< Would, of course, love to listen to the Neph.
^ Shall immediately hie ^self to Essex in time for the D&D session at 7, as < wants moral support.
V can lend < core rule books for D&D, and third edition VtM.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 05:14 AM   #1328
Slap Your Love

< Will never play D&D! < Is sorry but < cannot provide the rule book for ^. < thinks D&D is eviiiiil. Dosen't V agree?
Old 10-17-2006, 08:51 AM   #1329
Delkaetre

< Does, because < is a very evil character in D&D!
^should give it a go, ^ can cheat, steal, encourage disorder and revolution...
V will play Deadlands with me some time?
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 10-17-2006, 09:48 AM   #1330

^maybe

<after i get used to this forum at least

v would you play with me?
789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:54 PM   #1331
Delkaetre

well yes, < will play with ^! < invited ^ to play! Deadlands is like an alternative wild west, but with zombies and black magic.
^ shall hopefully enjoy the game, though must travel to Essex to take part.
V is from Essex and able to join our Deadlands game?
Old 10-17-2006, 04:58 PM   #1332
Beowulf

< has`nt played D&D for ages, but will give it a go !!!

< Needs hug !!!

Does V want to join ^^, and ^^^ for a beer ?
live the gods of yesterday.

Be excellent to one another !!!.
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 05:12 PM   #1333
Delkaetre

< gives ^ a big hug! And a d20 for ini rolls.
< doesn't drink beer, but will join ^ and ^^^ for a pear cider.
V knows where to find Koppaberg?
Old 10-17-2006, 10:25 PM   #1334

not really! sorry^!

<this friday is gonna rock!

v what's your friday gonna be like?
Old 10-18-2006, 06:09 AM   #1335
Slap Your Love

<'s friday is filled with bon fires and Homecoming foot ball game and Homecomming dance. =] < is excited. < Think ^^'s idea for pear cider sounds horrible but < is probably wrong although < dislikes beer as much as ^^ probably. Does V hate beer?
Old 10-18-2006, 07:08 AM   #1336
Delkaetre

< does indeed have immense dislike for beer, ale and lager. < Suggests pear cider as Kopparberg is sweet and refreshing and tastes like pears rather than musty alcohol.
^ really should sample some, given the opportunity.
V shall now quote a character from 'The Castle of Otranto', which is Right and Proper Gothic Literature
Old 10-18-2006, 01:26 PM   #1337

^“Oh! the helmet! the helmet!”

<i'm gonna read this right now

v what's your favourite book?
Old 10-18-2006, 01:47 PM   #1338
Delkaetre

At the moment? < particularly likes 'Vather'.
Does ^ read Kafka?
If not, can V introduce ^ to some?
Old 10-19-2006, 06:11 AM   #1339

^no i didn't read Kafka but i'm gonna search! ^^ nice story by the way! i only got to read 2 chapters last night and i love the way he wrote it!
< i love anne rice! I'm MAD about vampiric stories..
v can you tell me an author that writes good vampire stories?
Old 10-19-2006, 06:28 AM   #1340
Delkaetre

^ wants another good vampire story? ^ should play Vampire the masquerade, and be part of the story instead.
< suggests trying http://www.sanguinus.org as a good starting point.
V has a character on Sanguinus?
Old 10-19-2006, 11:06 AM   #1341
Solumina

^ is wrong < does not have a character there but maybe v does
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 03:28 PM   #1342
Delkaetre

< needs to borrow a core rule book before < can finish her character gen.
^ should have a go anyway, it's rather fun.
Does V like <'s new avatar?
Old 10-20-2006, 05:08 AM   #1343
Slap Your Love

< Absolutely loves ^'s new avatar. =] Maybe ^ should get the book of the internet? < Has a subsitute teacher for this class today which means < gets to play online all block. < is going to have a very good day today. Is V having a good day?
Old 10-20-2006, 06:18 AM   #1344
Delkaetre

< is having a decent day, were it not for the recurrence of <'s cold.
^ is very lucky to have free blocks like that!
V can show < where to download PDFs of the Vampire:the Masquerade clan books and core rule books?
Old 10-28-2006, 09:51 AM   #1345
Beowulf

Smile

Unfortunatly < does`nt know where to find whatever ^ is looking for, but thinks the internet is the best bet !!!.

< Needs a drink !!!

Does V know where ^ can find what ^ is looking for ?
live the gods of yesterday.

Be excellent to one another !!!.
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 05:18 AM   #1346
Slap Your Love

< Dosen't know either but is interested to know what it is.
Did ^ ever get that drink if not would ^ like a nice cup of Coco on this fine Halloween day?
What is V doing for halloween?
Old 11-02-2006, 01:42 AM   #1347
Delkaetre

< Was in someone else's flat with two Deadlands players, the boyfriend, and two lovely Eastern European goths, drinking Sambuca and bourbon.
^ should see if there are any groups in ^'s area that play Vampire or run campaigns, as it's quite a fun roleplaying game and is usally based around actual gameplay rather than hack'n'slash.
V shall help < build <'s tower of empty pepsi cans. It's only six high so far.
Old 11-02-2006, 05:06 AM   #1348
Slap Your Love

< is always jealous of ^'s connections with nice trad. goths and the lovely drinks ^ always has to drink aswell. =[
Also < could help with ^'s tower but < dosen't drink pepsi. < drinks a whole lot of sprite and Monster energy drinks though. Perhaps V could assist ^?
Old 11-02-2006, 09:34 AM   #1349
Delkaetre

< will take any assistance that ^ can offer, even with tins that are not pepsi. As long as they are stackable.
^ will find that it's easy to find trad goths and good booze in England, once ^ knows how and where to look. < says nothing of America.
V will help ^ find booze and trad goths.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:28 AM   #1350
Slap Your Love

< wishes < lived in England or even some other european country at that. and < cannot find other trad goths for < thinks America sucks.
< will also supply <'s stackable cans for ^ and < realizes that on ^ and < are still playing this game. Will V be ^ again?